View Full Version : Make level 56 boost for plat!

lucaskane2480
07-15-2016, 05:10 PM
I work a lot, and can't really get weekends off to game or to do anything online really. But I have more than a few toons I wanna level, but omg it takes forever. I just don't have to time to run tombs over and over. Make a level 56 boost please! I would gladly pay platinum to boost so I can play my toons at end game.

Plqgue
07-15-2016, 05:13 PM
+1 I have a few I'd like to auto level too

Eternyl
07-15-2016, 05:25 PM
Not a fan of this idea... if you work so much, you wont have time to farm with 3 toons either

Plqgue
07-15-2016, 05:29 PM
Not a fan of this idea... if you work so much, you wont have time to farm with 3 toons either

Would actually give him more time to farm with all three characters

Lunarpvp
07-15-2016, 05:29 PM

Someone sounds jelly :p

lucaskane2480
07-15-2016, 05:34 PM
Not a fan of this idea... if you work so much, you wont have time to farm with 3 toons either I get enough time off to be able to play the game, but not for hours on end.

lucaskane2480
07-15-2016, 05:36 PM
+1 I have a few I'd like to auto level too It just takes forever to level even from 55-56! 16k XP is too much..I mean, if they don't do the boost atleast lower the XP needed to level!

Plqgue
07-15-2016, 05:38 PM
Bro I have two at 56 and three more to level I'd gladly level with plat the amount of xp needed is insane from 47 on

Mdy
07-15-2016, 05:55 PM
They'll introduce plat auto lvling to cap eventually. But i bet it's not gonna be there until at least end of the season.

Sent from my ASUS_T00J using Tapatalk

lucaskane2480
07-15-2016, 06:06 PM
Bro I have two at 56 and three more to level I'd gladly level with plat the amount of xp needed is insane from 47 on Exactly.. it way too much!

lucaskane2480
07-15-2016, 06:09 PM
They'll introduce plat auto lvling to cap eventually. But i bet it's not gonna be there until at least end of the season.

Sent from my ASUS_T00J using Tapatalk hopefully they introduce it soon, aka my thread. I want to do stuff this season with my characters.. even if they did After season end there would be level still go gain lol.

Plqgue
07-15-2016, 06:10 PM
Yes I used 7 day elixir and 15% permanent xp and it took t entire week to cap from 31-56
It's way too much for a pick up and play game...the xp needed is 10K+ each level and the xp from tombs is 100-150 without elixers I feel bad for free players trying to cap

lucaskane2480
07-15-2016, 11:10 PM
Yes I used 7 day elixir and 15% permanent xp and it took t entire week to cap from 31-56
It's way too much for a pick up and play game...the xp needed is 10K+ each level and the xp from tombs is 100-150 without elixers I feel bad for free players trying to cap THANK YOU! I myself am a free to play player, but I would definitely buy plat so I can skip the levels!

konafez
07-15-2016, 11:25 PM
If they lower the exp needed for level after I worked my butt off the old fashion way (grinding for exp)

Then I expect a banner that says "I worked my butt off to level and all I got was this banner"

Or cake..I will alwase accept cake

Plqgue
07-16-2016, 12:03 AM
If they lower the exp needed for level after I worked my butt off the old fashion way (grinding for exp)

Then I expect a banner that says "I worked my butt off to level and all I got was this banner"

Or cake..I will alwase accept cake

Would you settle for cake?

konafez
07-16-2016, 12:05 AM
Would you settle for cake?

Yes I would!

Thewolfbull
07-16-2016, 01:20 AM
I guess im the only one who likes leveling characters lol have 3 to 56 and one 47. Gonna start on another one soon.

PEMA
07-16-2016, 04:59 AM
Just do daily xp quests. No need to use real money. :)

Gouiwaa9000
07-16-2016, 06:06 AM
Right now lvling is easy... do i have to remind you how much exp was requiered to cap before?

B.Bence
07-16-2016, 06:09 AM
oh great idea! why you dont ask sts to sell banished set for plat?

lucaskane2480
07-16-2016, 10:47 AM
Right now lvling is easy... do i have to remind you how much exp was requiered to cap before?
Lol if you're talking about before this expansion, like in tindirin then it was solo easy! It took like a day to level from 36-41, then even 41-46 was super easy. Now it's boring, don't have time, and takes like one of these posts said, 1 week to level it. I can't play for a week to level my toon(s) I have 4 characters I want to level and that would take me forever if I can only play a few hours here and there every couple of days.

lucaskane2480
07-16-2016, 10:49 AM
Just do daily xp quests. No need to use real money. :) can you make me a list of all daily quests (in order) to do each day and how much exp you get from said quests? Even with that though, the daily quests offer around 300-1k XP per quest, when 1 level requires 16k XP! So just for a few days of doing dailies, id level only 1 level :( lol

Darkrai
07-16-2016, 11:07 AM
If i recall correctly cap from 35 to 36 was like 30k+ xp

ilhanna
07-16-2016, 12:34 PM
can you make me a list of all daily quests (in order) to do each day and how much exp you get from said quests? Even with that though, the daily quests offer around 300-1k XP per quest, when 1 level requires 16k XP! So just for a few days of doing dailies, id level only 1 level :( lol

If you do all the dailies that give XP (just pick them up from NPCs in Kraag, Stronghold, Jurn Woods, Dragon Jewel, Shadow Plains and Kelys) you can get up to 4000 XP in about 15 - 25 minutes. Quests in Kraag from Noxxar, Krobox, Dimitrius and Karin give 150 XP. The ones from Stronghold Bard and Gypsy Rose 300 XP each. The ones on Tunnels of Valheim and Jurn 600 each. And the three in Kelys and Shuyal 600 each. Even if you only do these and nothing else you level up every three days or so.

Gouiwaa9000
07-16-2016, 01:31 PM
Lol if you're talking about before this expansion, like in tindirin then it was solo easy! It took like a day to level from 36-41, then even 41-46 was super easy. Now it's boring, don't have time, and takes like one of these posts said, 1 week to level it. I can't play for a week to level my toon(s) I have 4 characters I want to level and that would take me forever if I can only play a few hours here and there every couple of days.

Those expansions came after the update that lowered the amount of exp neede for last level by like 10 times .

zerofort
07-16-2016, 06:40 PM
+1 i agree u plat players should ge every thing and more then those poor farmers plat players are all that matter why not jst have only plat playrrs sick of ppl thinking they can work hard and have what us plat players have

Fredystern
07-16-2016, 10:08 PM

And 40 to 41 was 40k exp >.<

Fredystern
07-16-2016, 11:34 PM

And 40 to 41 was 40k exp >.<

Safiras
07-16-2016, 11:53 PM
You who ask for everything to be made easily available for plat, please ask yourself: what are you playing this game for? If it is to have everything handed to you at the touch of your button, then why PLAY a game? Run the maps for once. Noone is expecting you to level up in KT4 all the time.

What will you do then when you reach lvl56? Stand in expedition camp and look like you're a pro? Having levelled from 1 to 56 wih plat alone, will you have any kind of skill in PvE to handle the new elite maps? You will tell me that you can pick up elite running skills along the way, but my experience in PvE is that the worst people to run with are PvP players who have plat levelled to 46. They don't know anything about map pulls, PvE skill usage etc. The average-geared player with zero PvP kills farms a lot better, simply because they have run the maps so much more.

Sure you can buy your fanciful gears with plat and money. Nothing buys skill. And without skill you are nothing.

lucaskane2480
07-17-2016, 01:42 AM
You who ask for everything to be made easily available for plat, please ask yourself: what are you playing this game for? If it is to have everything handed to you at the touch of your button, then why PLAY a game? Run the maps for once. Noone is expecting you to level up in KT4 all the time.

What will you do then when you reach lvl56? Stand in expedition camp and look like you're a pro? Having levelled from 1 to 56 wih plat alone, will you have any kind of skill in PvE to handle the new elite maps? You will tell me that you can pick up elite running skills along the way, but my experience in PvE is that the worst people to run with are PvP players who have plat levelled to 46. They don't know anything about map pulls, PvE skill usage etc. The average-geared player with zero PvP kills farms a lot better, simply because they have run the maps so much more.

Sure you can buy your fanciful gears with plat and money. Nothing buys skill. And without skill you are nothing. TOTALLY agree with you here.. BUT, what if someone does have skill in pve and KNOW the map pulls, etc and they want to play another class? It makes it hard to play when you have things going on in your life and nust don't have the time. I mean, I game, but not enough to want to level all my toons to current cap!

lucaskane2480
07-17-2016, 01:44 AM

Sure you can buy your fanciful gears with plat and money. Nothing buys skill. And without skill you are nothing. I also play this game for fun! I don't care what pet I have, how much gold I got, or if I'm on the leaderboard.