PDA

View Full Version : Pocket Legends Plush Toys

Navygreen
09-01-2011, 07:05 AM
Hey,

Just wanted to say that if I ever saw a PL plush toy in stores or online, I would immediately buy one.

Has the development team ever thought about something like this? I mean, you have t-shirts coming. Why not a plush toy? Heck, even Angry Birds has one and well... (:sulkiness:)

So why not PL?

Think about it.. A big fat Gurgox toy, or maybe even some Golem dolls or voodoo dolls?

And of course the two super hero's and heroine of the game, Bear, Bird and Mage plush.

I would buy them on the spot!

:topsy_turvy:

Paar
09-01-2011, 07:14 AM
Or Customize Your own At sts.com maybe upload your character pic and then make it real!!(:

stank
09-01-2011, 07:22 AM
Would be kinda cool to send STS a screenshot of your toon and they make you a plush. With your gear set up and everything. I bet they could make some money off that.

Navygreen
09-01-2011, 07:55 AM
Yes they could! That would be great! :D

We can dream sometimes, right?

Roc
09-01-2011, 08:42 AM
I can put a PL plush toy next to my Snorlax plushie! :highly_amused:

mycroftxxx
09-01-2011, 09:08 AM
Would be kinda cool to send STS a screenshot of your toon and they make you a plush. With your gear set up and everything. I bet they could make some money off that.

I like the idea of plushes—just yesterday I bought an Angry Birds plush—but making custom ones would be too expensive.

stank
09-01-2011, 09:22 AM
Yeah it would be a little pricey but it cost about 50 bucks to do a build a bear and millons of those have sold.

Navygreen
09-01-2011, 09:38 AM
I can put a PL plush toy next to my Snorlax plushie! :highly_amused:

There ya go! :D

I like the idea of plushes—just yesterday I bought an Angry Birds plush—but making custom ones would be too expensive.

How much did the angry birds one cost you? I'm thinking that of course the money made from something like this would have to be more than what it costs so that would be up to them. I just think it would be a cool idea. I mean, the games (PL and SL) are always being talked about and both with great reviews and thousands of players. Why not? It's pretty popular in my world. :)

Yeah it would be a little pricey but it cost about 50 bucks to do a build a bear and millons of those have sold.

True :)

starside
09-01-2011, 09:39 AM
O.o I want a plushie squid buddy from Sl or a lil mage to sit on my shelf of Do Not Touch or you Die plushies