PDA

View Full Version : Have certain faces become more popular than others with the new patch?

WhoIsThis
09-01-2011, 10:36 AM
Now that there are stats attached to faces, I've noticed that people are opting for certain faces over others. The eagle one for example is now the top choice for birds.

All of the 5 plat faces are now looking for a purpose to exist it seems.

Perhaps a face should be bought with 5 plat and paired with any stat for another 5 plat? This would lead to more variety in the long term.

Edit:

When you go to the mirror, you could:

1. Spend 10 plat for a new face and set of stats
2. Spend 5 plat for just a face
3. Spend 5 plat for a stat respec

I imagine that different builds would have different priorities. Strength-based builds for example would value hit%, while damage based builds might want crit, more skill damage, or perhaps dodge to slightly mitigate their "glass cannon" status.

Ellyidol
09-01-2011, 10:39 AM
I would say the Mecha Bear is now the 'must' face for bear, 2% Hit towards our already troublesome Hit % is awesome for a face alone :p

+1 on the face-face idea.

Silentarrow
09-01-2011, 10:39 AM
Agreed!

Navygreen
09-01-2011, 10:47 AM
i got a tatted int-chantress.. she's fly!

WoundedEagle
09-01-2011, 10:50 AM
Okay here is How It goes down. Yes, other faces have become more popular. Am I switching my 5 Platinum Original Bird Face to and Eagle Face? Nah, do I have enough platinum? Yes. Style is everything. 'nuff said.

WhoIsThis
09-01-2011, 10:52 AM
Okay here is How It goes down. Yes, other faces have become more popular. Am I switching my 5 Platinum Original Bird Face to and Eagle Face? Nah, do I have enough platinum? Yes. Style is everything. 'nuff said.

Style is a matter of personal preference which as the variety of faces show, is different among players.

However, certain faces will be more suitable for certain builds by nature of the stats they provide.

Wretch
09-01-2011, 10:52 AM
Lol glad I had some of the faces before... Sad on some others... Oh well!

Might change my bird.... Leaving the others as is

Formora
09-01-2011, 10:54 AM
I always had the Eagle, it look the most awesome to me and matches with all outfits. Giving it the best stats is just an added bonus :)

The faces with dodge/hit/crit/damage are more popular, because the ones that give a few stat points just don't compare. So yeah I agree with your idea.

Navygreen
09-01-2011, 12:35 PM
Style is a matter of personal preference which as the variety of faces show, is different among players.

However, certain faces will be more suitable for certain builds by nature of the stats they provide.

Yes but still.. I dont think i'd be putting that fugly skeleton face on my mage even for the stats.. dont know, just me. i tend to stick to things that compliment each other. and currently, im happy with the outcome :)

superglut2
09-01-2011, 01:33 PM
Im staying with my cute Yellow Chicken Bird Face, I just care about the +3 Dex.

Duped
09-02-2011, 08:09 PM
I thinkg customizable stats to the face would be better personally, but for one I like my face already so the small boost for changing it isn't appealing to me personally