PDA

View Full Version : Anyone seen this guy?

KingFu
06-20-2010, 12:47 AM
His name is Mysticaldraem, NO it is NOT me. This happened to me before too! I was just wondering if anyone has a screenshot of him for proof? Thanks!

Nevermind thanks guys I got a screenshot thanks to the amazing Scionofdeath! lol! I reported him, I just wanted to get proof to make it easier for the devs! Thanks again!

Rebel
06-20-2010, 01:15 AM
I admit it. It was me... I wanted to feel special like you, but it didn't work. I'm sorry. Hehe jk :p

Anyway, I haven't seen him. That either might be due to the fact that I'm not in-game much OR he is a super secret ninja. IMO it is the 2nd reason. He is as sly as a fox in hunting season. He obviously does not want to be made into a fox scarf!

KingFu
06-20-2010, 01:37 AM
I admit it. It was me... I wanted to feel special like you, but it didn't work. I'm sorry. Hehe jk :p

Anyway, I haven't seen him. That either might be due to the fact that I'm not in-game much OR he is a super secret ninja. IMO it is the 2nd reason. He is as sly as a fox in hunting season. He obviously does not want to be made into a fox scarf!

Dude I read the first part and I am like, crap, I just reported a buddy! Lol, when you said "jk" I was relieved!

Elfche
06-20-2010, 01:42 AM
I demand anyone having elf in his name be reported! sigh :D

KingFu
06-20-2010, 01:43 AM
LOL, I was a little irritated when I saw the name "Mysticalman" but whatever, only so many awesome names left! ;)

BestHyun
06-20-2010, 01:48 AM
Can't get him suspended just for having a name similar to yours. You have to catch him trying to impersonate you or something (something really obvious that he made the name just to impersonate you).

KingFu
06-20-2010, 02:37 AM
Can't get him suspended just for having a name similar to yours. You have to catch him trying to impersonate you or something (something really obvious that he made the name just to impersonate you).

Dude, he took my name and switched two letters and walked around town saying "I am such a noob", that was enough last time. And similar? LOL, similar would be, Mysticalfantasy or something like that, this is Mysticaldraem, how closer can you get?

Barbamitsos
06-20-2010, 02:45 AM
Then already think he banned

Gwendaline
06-20-2010, 02:45 AM
I will find that mf and i will castrate that poon tang ahhhhhhhhh!!!!!! I am so outraged!!!!a ahhhhhhh i will stab that mf right in his neck repeatedly until he>>>> until he>>>>> ah!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Until he dies!!!!!!!!!!!!! No one steals my friends name!!!! No one!!!!!! Ahhhhhhh!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Mf mf mf mf mf mf mf mf fffffffffffffffffffffffffff ahhhhhhhhhh!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! !!!! He"s goin down!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Bleeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee eeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeddddddddddddddddd ddddddddddddd!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! !!!!!!! Mf!

Elfche
06-20-2010, 03:19 AM
I think you need professional help haha

Interim7
06-20-2010, 07:15 AM
..."Imitation is the sincerest form of flattery."

ed anger
06-20-2010, 10:14 AM
I will find that mf and i will castrate that poon tang ahhhhhhhhh!!!!!! I am so outraged!!!!a ahhhhhhh i will stab that mf right in his neck repeatedly until he>>>> until he>>>>> ah!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Until he dies!!!!!!!!!!!!! No one steals my friends name!!!! No one!!!!!! Ahhhhhhh!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Mf mf mf mf mf mf mf mf fffffffffffffffffffffffffff ahhhhhhhhhh!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! !!!! He"s goin down!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Bleeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee eeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeddddddddddddddddd ddddddddddddd!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! !!!!!!! Mf!

i approve of this message