PDA

View Full Version : Nuris Hallows NOW LIVE! New Level Cap, New Gear, New Bosses, New Adventure!

Samhayne
09-01-2011, 02:29 PM
Announcing the arrival of Nuri’s Hallows! This traveling circus’s latest show can be found near the towne of Forest Haven. Help free the performers from an unearthed curse that threatens to put this circus’s show to an end... for good!

FREE New campaign!
Level Cap increased to 60! (61 for the hardcore)
All new weapons, gear, and vanity items!
All new dungeons! Travel through the hallways of the House of Pain and experience the horrific music of the Haunted Symphony!
All new bosses! Can you defeat the brute strength of the Strongman or withstand the Snake Charmer’s evil stare?

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8wrysVJI46s

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8wrysVJI46s

If you have feedback after playing the new Nuri's Hallows content, please visit this thread: http://www.spacetimestudios.com/showthread.php?35517

Cascade
09-01-2011, 02:35 PM
Sounds like an epic storyline...Downloading now...Guilds are in the update too right?

brian_spence_ni
09-01-2011, 02:36 PM
Amazing. Log-in time, me thinks

Air
09-01-2011, 03:20 PM
Awesome back to PL now

lethalchick
09-01-2011, 03:29 PM
Wow snake charmer has a huge Gurgox- style "crack" attack. Does 20k damage to whole room

Samhayne
09-01-2011, 03:32 PM
Sounds like an epic storyline...Downloading now...Guilds are in the update too right?

Guild update announcement at: http://www.spacetimestudios.com/showthread.php?35522-Update-on-the-timing-of-Guilds-Functionality

We want to update you on the status of Guilds for Pocket Legends. At this time, we anticipate this new feature will go live mid next week, Sept 5 to Sept 9. If that changes, we'll let you know. Thanks, as always, for your support and enthusiasm for this new feature; we can't wait to bring it to you!

CrimsonTider
09-01-2011, 03:48 PM
Sam,

Sept 12 - 16 is not next week. Heads up before the trolls emerge from under their bridges. :)

Silentarrow
09-01-2011, 04:25 PM
Sam,

Sept 12 - 16 is not next week. Heads up before the trolls emerge from under their bridges. :)

http://i1235.photobucket.com/albums/ff430/Silentarrowszz/81d70970.jpg

superglut2
09-01-2011, 04:30 PM
horrible cap, everyones complaiming includig me. they reused lvl 20 gear and just changed the name, no new designs, everything looks old and used, a flyimg radio... only 7 quests. new vanity items are extremely ugly.. u can purchase lvl 25 sets for lvl 60 now.. come on.. we waited months for this, everythings copy and paste. took less then a week to make. im more then disapointed.

Silentarrow
09-01-2011, 04:45 PM
horrible cap, everyones complaiming includig me. they reused lvl 20 gear and just changed the name, no new designs, everything looks old and used, a flyimg radio... only 7 quests. new vanity items are extremely ugly.. u can purchase lvl 25 sets for lvl 60 now.. come on.. we waited months for this, everythings copy and paste. took less then a week to make. im more then disapointed.

Mount Fang will be coming soon, which will add even more gear. Anyways, no pinks or purps that I've seen have been recycled.

Samhayne
09-01-2011, 04:49 PM

Superglut, have you actually played the new content?

Xazic
09-01-2011, 04:49 PM

I would say you don't appreciate the hard work STS has seen in making this update. And it is even free, so I just ask you to go complain to somewhere else.

superglut2
09-01-2011, 04:52 PM
yea im lookimg forward to that. pinks are okay, i like the purple pink items. they are cool looking. well its free i guess, so i shouldnt complain.

Xazic
09-01-2011, 04:53 PM
yea im lookimg forward to that. pinks are okay, i like the purple pink items. they are cool looking. well its free i guess, so i shouldnt complain.

Atta boy!

lilgangster
09-01-2011, 05:01 PM
i could have swore that there was a map called mount fang? plz correct me if im wrong

Silentarrow
09-01-2011, 05:09 PM
i could have swore that there was a map called mount fang? plz correct me if im wrong

It will be coming once the guilds come.

lilgangster
09-01-2011, 08:16 PM
aight thnx man

Zaltiar
09-02-2011, 02:29 AM
maps were awesomee :), cant wait till the sl update and mount fang hehhh

horadez
09-02-2011, 04:29 AM
Only nuri's hallows :O what! Aw come on

CodyBearr
09-02-2011, 04:46 AM
Pretty sweet, loving the Purple Colored (pink rare) sets! Hope to get soon :-)... Shame it's a boot-a-thon out there right now lol I've never felt so low as a 56 until now

Navygreen
09-02-2011, 06:10 AM
Thanks guys, the circus looks great!

I ♥ this game.

Rawrimafish
09-02-2011, 06:16 AM
I am quitting PL and going to SL :( but im giving my stuff away :banana: but ive been to Nuri's hallow towne and love the new chest head vanity for birds. @Samhayne is there going to be lvl cap raise for SL or expansion?

Silentarrow
09-02-2011, 06:37 AM
I am quitting PL and going to SL :( but im giving my stuff away :banana: but ive been to Nuri's hallow towne and love the new chest head vanity for birds. @Samhayne is there going to be lvl cap raise for SL or expansion?

At the release of Star Legends (for IOS) the system said that the expansion should be coming in a couple of weeks. So it should come next week or the week after that!

Tsarra
09-02-2011, 11:50 AM
Lots of fun; hard as heck. I need to get on some new gear and then I'll be rolling. Great job as always, guys.

Cascade
09-02-2011, 12:20 PM
Good job on the circus...Although i think im gunna like Mount Fang alot better...And for all those people that are complaining that its not good enough--ITS A FREE CAMPAIGN! You didnt spend any money to get it so dont complain...How would you like it if you spent your time making a campaign and then people hate it? Just chill please. Haters gunna hate.

Flickz
09-02-2011, 12:21 PM

Superglut, have you actually played the new content? They didnt copy lv 20 items, they were the lv 40+. If you think about it, it would have taken a very long time for them to come up with ideas for the common drops and the purples/pink so they reused old ones instead. This is a small problem with the game for people like me who arn't rich or very lucky so we either use the 1k sewer sets or look like noobs but it might be fixed one day but for now enjoy the game.

*edit- if mt fang is like shadow caves it also will have a majority of copied items.

cynic
09-05-2011, 05:51 AM
sorry sts u waited to long and focussed on the wrong things like star legend, low lv dungeons wich we had enough and the pimping of other low lv dungeons. No im not gonna play this and u can blame urself
and im no hater im just very dissapointed and tired of waiting

friedkimchi
09-05-2011, 07:54 AM
sorry sts u waited to long and focussed on the wrong things like star legend, low lv dungeons wich we had enough and the pimping of other low lv dungeons. No im not gonna play this and u can blame urself

Just go enjoy the other things in life. If you're bored, then just play PL once in a while. That's what I do.
I don't bother with SL myself. I don't even bother grinding to 60 let alone 61 now.

One MMO game is enough for me.

Gotta wait till the school semester break to get proper playing time.

Ixillicus
09-06-2011, 06:10 AM
well this campaign is like a billion times more fun than the sewers.

Navygreen
09-06-2011, 07:33 AM

focusing on STS's brand new game, Star Legends, was the wrong thing? Lol..

Alrighty...

cynic
09-06-2011, 09:54 AM
focusing on STS's brand new game, Star Legends, was the wrong thing? Lol..

Alrighty...
focus on star legend was indeed wrong, the game is really boring, like a bad pl clone, im sorry but its not my cup off tea ;)

Misdemeanour
09-07-2011, 12:14 AM
Goody goody! I can't level fast enough now!
This game is addictive; you think you've developed some form of resistance and you guys come up with something the system hasn't encountered before. Love your work!

Superglut2 - not cool. Stop being so fastidious and consider how much time and effort it really does take.

Cota86
09-07-2011, 12:22 AM
Sooooooo wens mount fang comin???? Lol...n maybe u guys shood make it were u cant wear gear from mt. Fang unless u bought the campaign....makes it more exclusive lol

LelouchX
09-07-2011, 12:44 AM
focus on star legend was indeed wrong, the game is really boring, like a bad pl clone, im sorry but its not my cup off tea ;)

Is this really what you think. Have u played SL for more than 5 min? Correct me if I am wrong Sam, but wasn't SL originally going to be a pc game when it was first in development? The concepts of heals and damage over time make is more akin to wow, and a more complecated game. No longer can your heal spell affect your whole party from half a mile away, so if u want to be a support character you have to try a little harder. Instead of simply stating that the game is boring, don't you think it would be a little more constructive to explain why u feel that way?

Edit: and guilds need to come out ASAP. PL is no longer playable for me since I have had the guild experience in SL, but maybe that is because I got the coolest guildies in the world! KoC rocks!

RazorHawkX
09-08-2011, 10:55 AM
I am really enjoying the new area I hope the devs open new quests. So much potential to only have so few quests.

Skeletonlord
09-28-2011, 12:07 PM
love the new campaign devs
great job