PDA

View Full Version : I STILL think Pocket Legends EMOTES

DefynGravity
09-01-2011, 04:58 PM
ARE WAY BETTER! Every EMOTE has sound and looks awesome! SL has a wave that has 0 sound and u wouldn't know if someone waved at u if u were living in their own body lol please make them better than PL ... And make Game maps in the future bigger!!
I personally love how PL has a big walking around space (Cities) for each lvl! Even the new Circus lvls! As of now SL only has NUMA (really small space) Blackstar (okay space).
When PL has (Big cities) for each lvl on ALMOST EVERY LVL

Roc
09-01-2011, 05:32 PM
I definitely agree about the emotes, but SL also hasn't had nearly as much time as PL to mature :cat: I'm sure all the things we find annoying/improvable now will be looked at eventually.

chasinchad
09-01-2011, 06:28 PM
Sl is also in space. The first level is a ship, kind of hard to advance on that one. I would think.

DefynGravity
09-01-2011, 07:05 PM
Let's just say already 5-7? lvls on SL and not as enough Details and Cool cities as in Pocket legends first 6 lvls.. so really it should be more than PL since it is A new game. The mechanics on PL are smoother than SL as far as I'm seeing.
... And since this is a futuristic game It should be more creative since Technology makes anything possible :)

bronislav84
09-02-2011, 08:39 PM
Emotes definitely need sound, but the additional effects were a good start.

Punktate
09-02-2011, 09:16 PM
Let's just say already 5-7? lvls on SL and not as enough Details and Cool cities as in Pocket legends first 6 lvls.. so really it should be more than PL since it is A new game. The mechanics on PL are smoother than SL as far as I'm seeing.
... And since this is a futuristic game It should be more creative since Technology makes anything possible :)You must be new. Most of the PL maps were added recently, after the maps had been out for awhile. What would you rather, have aton of new levels and items to play, or a big map you can walk around in and do nothing?

DefynGravity
09-03-2011, 04:13 PM
Not new.. I been playing SL since 1st day it was on out beta. U must be new. Id rather have a New game better than PL since it is the New STS game :)

BodMaster
09-04-2011, 06:08 AM
Not new.. I been playing SL since 1st day it was on out beta. U must be new. Id rather have a New game better than PL since it is the New STS game :)

I think what Punk meant was new to STS in a whole.. when I started PL all we had was a way smaller version of each map you see now in PL, they had only got as far as Balefort when it came out on Android, they re-vamped alot of the lvls also even the 1st Forrest lvl.. each couple of months they had expanded lvls cities and even new content.. (Fruity Company PL release was even worse than this) im sure this will be the same for SL just goin to take a whole lot of patience. Even the emotes werent the best.. STS listens to its players and adds as much as possible.. other mmorpgs wouldn't care less and bring out things how they wanted and when they wanted so we should count ourselves lucky that we have an awesome community related STS team!

Though im dying for new emotes :D