PDA

View Full Version : The Op.

chasinchad
09-01-2011, 05:05 PM
I don't know about any one else. I got to level twenty five in no time at all, and I have all greens for gear. The sun collection. I try to help fellow guild members out, and I just feel completely broken. I get crushed in low level areas, and to my vision and knowledge my damage is low as all get out in guardian runs. I feel like the only real reason I am beneficial to anyone is my debuffs. That is it. So I rolled an eng because I have. Hard time finding a good one, and they can survive. Any one else have thoughts?

Kakatoa91
09-01-2011, 05:25 PM
Cash is a bit hard to get, but for the moment you dont need much.
The gear price is low now anyway. B4 ios join, it was overexpensive.
Yes Op r needed for debuf but also for speedy constant high dmg dealer. Its all about role you like or prefer. If you feel more comfortable as an engi that heal/rev, just go with it. A lot of people have 2-3 different class avatar in reserve. Always good to have the choice to use the best class needed for a team u r joining.

chasinchad
09-01-2011, 05:30 PM
True. By high damage, are you talking with dual pistols? Because I definitely am not doing high damage. And I agree about different class for different scenario for the group/guild. That is why I have no regret making a op, I just feel it should have a bit more, something, to it. I have a lack for words right now, but it seems broken.

Kakatoa91
09-01-2011, 08:38 PM
What about ur skills?
My setup skill r
My lvl 26 op has Full rat, dmg imp, str pistols, 15k kills. I solo OL, clean dyna labs, red sun maps without stim or very few. Got 59-83dmg and 142dps when amplify on.
If you buy the full plat gear with plat pistols you have bit less dps but crit goes to 29 with crit implant and amplify skill up.
Ops really help clean map faster. Best team for me in ruins run 1 com, 3 ops, 1 engie.
I dont feel my Op being broken. All it needs is new maps, pink gears.
Luckily, got new map with 61 cap on PL to play with for the time being.

ProSophist
09-02-2011, 02:43 PM
Operatives deal the most damage out of the 3 classes, so I don't see a reason to whine about them.

They weren't meant to have the survivability of a commando or the healing capabilities of an engineer. If they did, then THAT would be a broken class.

Run with all 3 classes at the same time. They were meant to have different purposes.

Physiologic
09-02-2011, 04:20 PM
I am guessing you've never run a map with 3-4 Ops before?