PDA

View Full Version : Skill point respec screw up?

Nourish
09-01-2011, 07:13 PM
I purchased a respec for 2 plat at lvl 5 for my skills. I put all of them into empathy (4), when I leveld to 6 it said I had learned revive but it gave me a point into wither. Any way I can get another respec? I took a point out of wither and then it just put one back in. Thanks!

alexjp
09-01-2011, 07:21 PM
U have to turn of auto advance in the options. There is no way to get your point back unless you respect points which costs 2 plat. I sure they can give you 2 plat. Because they did sense it messed up my chars skills and stats. I mean they gave me 2 plat. ,but I mean I needed 4 really no big deal though. Just send them an email at
Support(at)spacetimestudios.com
Ps. If u email change at to @

I believe this is the address.

Gluttony
09-01-2011, 07:22 PM
I made a thread to point out this potential mistake (it was for PL though), which is basically before you learn your first 4 skills if you respec the points will be allocated automatically. I illustrated this point by stating that you could bypass the respec if you leveled up using a quest, this would give you a free point without actually having it automatically placed in the new learned skill; however, the next level you gained would add a point to the skipped skill automatically (unless of course you leveled up with the xp gained from a quest again). It was never addressed so hopefully you can get your respec and perhaps this issue can get fixed. You can find my old thread HERE (http://www.spacetimestudios.com/showthread.php?29559-Skill-point-allocation-glitch).

Nourish
09-01-2011, 07:24 PM
I turned off auto level thingy. I mean it's only 2 plat I still have 740 more :) I'll just get a few from tap joy, thanks

Nourish
09-01-2011, 07:31 PM
When would it be safe to respec?

Wups double post

Archey
09-01-2011, 07:35 PM
I always repeced at lvl 8-10

Nourish
09-01-2011, 07:45 PM
Thanks bro I'll do it at 9, one more level