PDA

View Full Version : League Of Assassins

cagethewicked
09-01-2011, 07:32 PM
Welcome to the League Of Assassins

A Starter Guild...
A Veteran Guild...
A Powerful Guild

The LOA is a guild for new and old players alike. We are lead by a very trustworthy and powerful group of officers. Our guild is comprised of many top officers from previous leaderboard guilds which we have acquired because of our easy guidelines which makes it a fun and easy way to progress through the game.

Our rules, or guidelines, are as followed:

1. Well mannered to other members and fellow SL guilds.
2. Must not neglect less experienced members in time of help.
3. Guild Chat disclaimer: no restrictions nor responsibility for what is said.
4. No infiltrators. If you are caught doin it to us or other guilds you will be kicked.
5. Any problems dont be afraid to express them you will not be kicked for voicing opinion.
6. Once your promoted, you will not be demoted unless you majorly screw up STARTING NOW

7. We do not boot others from levels inless reserving spot or being rude and childish. Also if you want to guild only host a passworded run.

What we have to offer our members:

1.We have a 3 tier guild hall , nice and roomy.
2. We offer exeperince . We help all lower levels n new comers with things from leveling ,quests, and even the lingo.
3. Friendship & a fun experince to all who play with us in the game , not jus members of the guild.
4. Also we do a bank & stash we do what we can to better all members . any needs ask Guild Master & it will be taken care of. Bank & stash not to be abused though. This guild as well features a personal merchant with discounts for all members.

LOA is ran by our experienced guildmaster, Cagedkiller
Secondary guild masters, ( right hands) Nickunis ,Peacemaster, & Cybertron.
Our guild merchant and trader with special deals on armor & weapons Angelofmercy
The guild stash & bank are Kandykunis the Gms alt toon

Our lead Assassins *Officers*
"Listed in no apparent order"

Bleeding
Mikolay
Undoubted
Razorbolt
Razorbare
Razorhawkx
Cybertron
Cyberttron
Crazix
Purecrrs
Nicci
Cumnblood
Cinobubbles
Fluffykitten
Shadowstalker
Wildaces
Vigscommando
Slavery
Skcor
Datbadazzchic
Peacemaster
Nickunis
Angelofmercy
Reona
Freezen
Dutchh
Kidslovecake
Papaschlumpf
Veuefrebac
Acehigh
Argue
Datbadazchick
Davidlove
Dearthreaper
Dei
Grizzlylegend
Khayto
Missnodeaths
Otajeran
Purecrs
Tearacan
Wakokokoyz
Wickedangel
Yahbuddy
Bstinson

Reply to our thread if you have any questions ,concerns or comments. Also we can be contacted at www.slloa.forumer.com. LOA will soon be participating in contests so get in soon! Message any of our officers listed above if LOA looks to be the guild you would like to join because remember our motto, " If your not first, your last!"

Special shout out to Missnodeaths WOOT WOOT! Leaderboard congrats you deserved it you worked hard & earned it! "If your not first your last." You live & breath our moto.

MuskTheWicked
09-02-2011, 05:32 AM
Goodluck :)

KnightFever
09-02-2011, 06:21 AM
Oh my god. Are u sure Musk ? >.<
Hmm its so sad ur guild members betrayed u..
Nevermind Musk, i will always be on ur side.. :)
Whatever happens i'll be on ur back big bro..
CHEER UP BUDDY !

MuskTheWicked
09-02-2011, 06:33 AM
Yeah baby yeah :)

cagethewicked
09-02-2011, 06:36 AM
Lol nice edit nut job thanks for taking down rude stuff u wrote .knight n musk r same person . nice try dont be so upset i wont let u in n thewicked crumbled when i left. n besides how many people hate u again oh ya so many u had to.join koc as knightforever humm maybe ill send a word bout wat u really r u no a good player n source that clearly wouldnt lie. grow up stop being childish thats y ur guild failed n we all.left n started this guild. oh n who ever reads this musk likes to pretend hes a boy n girl another issue the wicked had with musk/knight

KnightFever
09-02-2011, 06:38 AM
Yeah alright alright musk. Just continue ur Life. This had happened u cant do anything.
AGAIN... CHEER UP.! :)

cagethewicked
09-02-2011, 06:39 AM
well to day is the 3rd this is a edit thats why if u moved on y r u harrassing me today as knightfever . im a girl for 1 for 2 im pregnant n for 3 i didnt even ask them they came on there own then i gave them invite. even the best of the wicked cant stand u ! Grow up u 20yr old no life.

KnightFever
09-02-2011, 06:40 AM
Im not Musk !! U guys are INSANE ?! Meet me up and lets talk ! This is getting weird !

cagethewicked
09-02-2011, 06:40 AM
n knight is musk ur friends told me so stop tellin ur self to cheer up . u look crazy talkin to urself

cagethewicked
09-02-2011, 06:45 AM
i leave being nice...well its over n u thought i was tryin to destroy u when i wasnt. but im not goin to say sorry or be nice any more u smell old musk.

Ebalere
09-02-2011, 06:47 AM
Best wishes in resolving this. Dont get ur thread locked guys.

cagethewicked
09-02-2011, 07:06 AM
thank u

cagethewicked
09-02-2011, 07:08 AM
n there is no resolving he jus needs to grow up every thing he says is a lie ... so no further disscussion will appear. he wants a reaction n im done reacting to sum one who goes around lying n pick childish fights be cuz he failed .

angelofmercy
09-02-2011, 07:41 AM
Gday guild members and friends.
What u have read is exactly why myself and others left 'the wicked'
No-one wants to be part of a guild with infighting, being called into a guild meeting so people can yell at each other is not cool.
As soon as I saw the members of L.O.A I recognized them as the same members of the wicked that I always saw online and were always helpful. So for any negative people out there , musk included have fun in your guild n we will have fun in ours we dont want open hostility between guilds just heathy compitition and rivalry.
This guild stands for the things I value , friendship, helpfullness and generosity and while they exist here, then this is my home.

Kdawg391608
09-02-2011, 07:49 AM
Our top officers even blast this guy.. I just wanna have fun and Musk is actually very humorous with the Dr Jeckyl and Mr Hyde dialog hahaha. Musk, just play the game and leave us alone you dont need to be immature man. We are a good strong guild and im pretty sure everyone is happy with the way we operate. If your not first, your musk... I mean last! Hahaha LOA 4 Life!!!!

cagethewicked
09-02-2011, 07:59 AM
Thanks boys =)

Deathpunch
09-02-2011, 08:15 AM
Ok, guys, hopefully this has been handled and no more problems will arise in the future. I wish your guild the best of luck.

cagethewicked
09-02-2011, 10:10 AM
deathpunch thank u very much for handling the situation n the post here n at koc. Congrats again n as always happy to be among with players like u.

cagethewicked
09-02-2011, 10:13 AM
Cybertron has donated 200000 to the guild bank. A great big thank you n alota love is deserved for this. To my first officer n brother. We love n appricate u Russia :)
Also any needs stims ... so on discuss with me n we will get u fixed up. Thanks again to our man cyber

Deathpunch
09-02-2011, 10:16 AM
deathpunch thank u very much for handling the situation n the post here n at koc. Congrats again n as always happy to be among with players like u.

No problem at all.

dres
09-02-2011, 10:44 AM
I agree with everything that has been said above! I left the wicked for that exact reason! I am although proud to say that my guild "the feared" is allied with cage's awesome guild! I would like to wish cage good luck with their uprise of the guild!
Thanks Drues!:)

cagethewicked
09-02-2011, 11:42 AM
thanks buddy =) n we been friends long time in the game . glad to have ur support. nice yo no my allies have my back :). Ur guild is amazing n best of luck . well grow strong together.

cagethewicked
09-02-2011, 11:47 AM
hee hee posted on ur forum :)

Numb
09-02-2011, 11:50 AM
Capslock ftl

cagethewicked
09-02-2011, 11:52 AM
huh ?

cagethewicked
09-02-2011, 12:46 PM
We need a banner any one willing to do so or have ideas , plz discuss wit me or nick . Want it to have a cool logo with our moto "if your not first, your last" Guild name n some art :) post wat youve done up on here we will all vote

dres
09-02-2011, 12:47 PM
We won't let you down! And our motto is....umm don't have one LOL! haha I saw that:) but only response is by you:( oh well you are important so I'm happy:)

cagethewicked
09-02-2011, 12:58 PM
Its new guild n new thread u will have more responses:) I only do cuz of the stuff musk wrote cuzed a big response kinda not the effect i think he wanted, but past is past he deserves to be forgotten. No more drama . We need to make banner u need to get one for ur guild too buddy. look at banner thread on forums n see them . lotta neat ones out there. =) n ill post on ur forum .

dres
09-02-2011, 01:14 PM
Don't worry I don't care about him anymore! Anyway yah I'll look into it. And thanks for the help!:)

cagethewicked
09-02-2011, 07:23 PM
see new thread faces n places behind the league of assassins

cagethewicked
09-03-2011, 02:27 PM
by the way every thing musk/knightfever who happens to be same person wrote he came back n edited. it was rude disrepectful n very chilish so this is y comments as follows any musk/knight r defending us n callin him out as the nut he is.

cagethewicked
09-03-2011, 11:40 PM
forum will be updated every two days so dont freak out if u made leaderboard or got promoted n it isnt posted yet. i havent forgot my dears im jus busy n 2days is best i can to keep forum upated at this moment.

cagethewicked
09-03-2011, 11:46 PM
Note: Any one can make officer, u must be helpful to guildies merchant, active, fun n outgoing . Thats all it takes . Yes i do have alot of high level officers but they r friends since beta was running its not cuz of there level . if u look we do have level 6 n up on officers. Oh and if u are reffered cuz sum other member or officer thinks ur officer material is another way to be promoted. Also if u have alts ur main n alt will both be officer so u keep u promotion no matter wat toon u play as. Thanks again Cagedkiller.

ps. im so proud ur all doin so well n been great to one another as well as me. im very happy with wat weve all made this guild to be YaY L.O.A

Kdawg391608
09-04-2011, 01:25 AM
Add Content

cagethewicked
09-04-2011, 11:47 AM
nice Banner

cagethewicked
09-04-2011, 11:48 AM
remember we r having a banner contest. next week we vote n post winner along with new banner

dres
09-04-2011, 12:58 PM
I'm that level 6 WOOT:) and oh my name isn't up yet:/ LOL no worries!

peacemaster
09-04-2011, 02:34 PM
Woot We have a forum thread! Thanks for the heads up from the guys that give them! The banner looks awesome! Cage, I think it is time to throw some credits towards the banner contest! :-)

cagethewicked
09-04-2011, 05:52 PM
Thnx Peace ur the best n such a help =)

cagethewicked
09-04-2011, 06:41 PM
offical Guild forum posted Today by our one n only Peacemaster. Plz register at & see slloa.forumer.com

Bstinson
09-04-2011, 07:32 PM
the guild is legen... wait for it... dary!

cagethewicked
09-04-2011, 08:09 PM
lmao Im Ted right Barney :)

cagethewicked
09-04-2011, 08:10 PM
the guild is legen... wait for it... dary!

Im Ted & Ur Barney :) Lmao Id say Bro code but well u no ima chick lol

Kdawg391608
09-05-2011, 04:45 AM
Add Content

tearacan
09-05-2011, 07:41 AM
hi people, is there going to be a forum-group which we can join as well?

What are the dimensions (or height) for the banner? Maybe i will give it go ;-)

cagethewicked
09-05-2011, 10:46 AM
hi people, is there going to be a forum-group which we can join as well?

What are the dimensions (or height) for the banner? Maybe i will give it go ;-)

forums yes visit slloa.forumer.com.
banner any way u want well make it work to fit. look forward to seeing ur work.
5000coins to winner well be voting next week . final date will be annouced in a few days.

cagethewicked
09-05-2011, 01:58 PM
Faces n places will now jus put on here since we have private forums now.

cagethewicked
09-05-2011, 01:59 PM
edit personal picture removed for good reason

cagethewicked
09-05-2011, 02:01 PM
edit personal picture of nick removed for personal reasons

tearacan
09-06-2011, 09:46 AM
i'm not entirely sure about the title colors, but something like this.
http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v102/erwin_78/bannerv03.jpg

I like to have more mugshots of people. I only have peacemaster for now.

update: added nickunis (i kinda borrowed your pic, sorry), fluffy (added the tail you wanted. hope you like it) and myself.
update2: (final entry) added razor and removed the alien for the blackstar, somehow all aliens died.

cagethewicked
09-06-2011, 12:40 PM
http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v102/erwin_78/banner.jpg

I love this Banner !

cagethewicked
09-06-2011, 12:43 PM
my girl looks so kool ! N we no peace will vote yes to this one lol
Great idea . never seen a guild mugshot banner.

Kdawg391608
09-06-2011, 05:58 PM
If anyone knows how to set the signature banner through mobile device i would greatly appreciate it. For now ill just have to add this as my own personal banner

marsianx
09-07-2011, 11:03 AM
thanks for all your posts cage................. League Of Assassins is friendly allies with us from now on ...........marsianx i will see you in game

RazorHawkX
09-08-2011, 10:50 AM
I am very unskilled at this creating banners, but I am going to try anyway! LOL

cagethewicked
09-08-2011, 11:06 AM
lol i cant at all Raz so no worries. but voting will be in 5days n voting will be open for 3days . voting will take place here on forum.

cagethewicked
09-08-2011, 11:09 AM
Also jus wanted to say how fun and enjoyable the guild is. Thanks so much u guys ur great! Funny ,skilled,fun, kind , and all around amazing. I enjoy ur company and help. So glad i got u guys. We have then most amazing guildies. The guild keeps growing n growing. Oh and srry i havent updated guild forum i got a lil busy with family stuff. Ill update today. :D

RazorHawkX
09-08-2011, 11:13 AM
lol i cant at all Raz so no worries. but voting will be in 5days n voting will be open for 3days . voting will take place here on forum.Still trying to get my signature to post, LOL!932

cagethewicked
09-08-2011, 01:29 PM
lol i cant at all Raz so no worries. but voting will be in 5days n voting will be open for 3days . voting will take place here on forum.Still trying to get my signature to post, LOL!932

Nice raz ! u dont suck .... it looks kool. i like how u did all three toons ! never seen sum one do all three yet ! trend setter is all i got to say :)

RazorHawkX
09-08-2011, 02:10 PM
Nice raz ! u dont suck .... it looks kool. i like how u did all three toons ! never seen sum one do all three yet ! trend setter is all i got to say :)Need to figure out how to cut them out so the background doesn't show and how to shrink it down. I don't have Photoshop, I just did it in Paint, LOL.

cagethewicked
09-08-2011, 02:46 PM
Nice raz ! u dont suck .... it looks kool. i like how u did all three toons ! never seen sum one do all three yet ! trend setter is all i got to say :)Need to figure out how to cut them out so the background doesn't show and how to shrink it down. I don't have Photoshop, I just did it in Paint, LOL.

every one tells me photo shop is key! but ive seen sum really kool ones done off thier phones.

tearacan
09-08-2011, 05:53 PM
The banner looks cool indeed.
For the ones that don't have photoshop, try the gimp or splashup it's free.

Hope to see more soon.

cagethewicked
09-08-2011, 08:27 PM
The banner looks cool indeed.
For the ones that don't have photoshop, try the gimp or splashup it's free.

Hope to see more soon.

thanks teara !

cagethewicked
09-08-2011, 09:43 PM
my banner for cage . done by my hubby. Thanks babe:D

http://i1202.photobucket.com/albums/bb366/Cage89kunis/IMG951520.jpg

tearacan
09-09-2011, 05:05 AM
no problem, ask the helpdesk. We will kill all your bugs ;-)
http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v102/erwin_78/tearacan.png

cagethewicked
09-09-2011, 10:40 AM
lol love it

cagethewicked
09-09-2011, 07:21 PM
I'm sorry i havent been on as much the past couple days but the pregnancy is taking a toll on me . I'm tired, hormonal, and pretty busy. With a 3yr. old & a family on top of appointments & important stuff we have had to take care of. Again im sorry. I have faith that my top qaulity officers have been taking care of every thing as i have the up most trust in there skills & abilties. I jus dont want to expect it of them either . im the GM and certin resposiblites should not be pawned off to officers. Ill do my best to be more active and should any issues arise to my inactivity or not doin my job the best u all no i can, i will pass GM to another who i know is well indoubt to do those duties. If ever any issues or concerns please tell me in game , pm , or leave a post.

tearacan
09-10-2011, 05:18 AM
Don't worry it's just a game ;-) pregnant people shouldn't go shooting guns anyway. :-p
Family comes first right. When are you due?
In the mean time, take care and wish you good health.

cagethewicked
09-10-2011, 11:04 AM
Don't worry it's just a game ;-) pregnant people shouldn't go shooting guns anyway. :-p
Family comes first right. When are you due?
In the mean time, take care and wish you good health.

Thanks teara=) im due around april .

cagethewicked
09-13-2011, 01:01 PM
plz note alot of players are not on due to PL n will be back when level cap raises. :)thnx

cagethewicked
09-13-2011, 01:02 PM
Contest for banner over Thursday. Voting open till monday night. Vote here on forum.

Prozak
09-15-2011, 03:13 AM
Im interested in joining, I've added a few of the officers. Name is Prozak.

cagethewicked
09-15-2011, 11:21 PM
Im interested in joining, I've added a few of the officers. Name is Prozak.
would love to have u ill add u as well. cagedkiller

cagethewicked
09-15-2011, 11:22 PM
contest closing today in 12hours. votes may be made then :)

cagethewicked
09-15-2011, 11:39 PM
http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v102/erwin_78/bannerv03.jpg

update: added nickunis (i kinda borrowed your pic, sorry), fluffy (added the tail you wanted. hope you like it) and myself.
update2: (final entry) added razor and removed the alien for the blackstar, somehow all aliens died.

i vote for this banner !

itzyou
09-15-2011, 11:41 PM
Is that why all my characters were removed from the guild T_T

cagethewicked
09-15-2011, 11:49 PM
faces n places pics removed now due to in game issues of shallow people wanting to join due to pictures. As u no now ima girl . me n nicks picks removed srry . i dont like being harassed in the game or want people joining for shallow immature reasons as people being good looking. was a fun idea but over now :) any one else my still post wat ever u like but be warned lotta crazies my dear guildies .... also i havent updated officers list n can not till monday i cant get good enough contact on this droid app do so n will need to use the laptop.

cagethewicked
09-16-2011, 04:57 AM
Is that why all my characters were removed from the guild T_T

wow no idea that happened plz see me in game so wemay speak . i havent been on alot lately. do u no who removed u by any chance ?

Kdawg391608
09-16-2011, 05:00 AM
I vote for this one its bad-***-assin

tearacan
09-18-2011, 09:53 AM
I vote for me too :-)

tearacan
10-03-2011, 03:22 PM
Cage, could you tell us when your online again (even it is shortly). I'm ok, but some people would like to see you and have a chat. If you have time of course.

Take care.

Lordchewbacca
10-06-2011, 07:50 PM
Sorry to say this guys but...this is the last youll ever hear of me...my iphone is officially banned from spactime studios games... (sl and pl) well...getting my new phone soon luckily...for now...bye enemies...friends...(i actually havent made enemies in sl yet) (probably becuz theirs no pvp)

Lordchewbacca
10-06-2011, 07:50 PM
Btw its me vig :,D

Lordchewbacca
10-07-2011, 05:35 AM
Hehe...

Otajeran
10-08-2011, 11:16 PM
Where did you go Caged :(

Otajeran
10-08-2011, 11:18 PM
Dont keep offline till you give born to your lovely baby ok??lol

tearacan
10-10-2011, 02:35 AM
wow, what did you do vig? Well you made one enemy, STS. Can't fight that boss, didn't you know that? ;)

crazix
10-10-2011, 04:44 PM
where are u cage >.<:miserable: oh and lol vigs XD
:banana:

crazix
10-10-2011, 04:50 PM
how do u make those lol? the banners

crazix
10-10-2011, 04:52 PM
i vote for this banner !

lol what about me im not in it?

tearacan
10-12-2011, 03:09 AM
you're in it, can't you see? You are standing in blackstar lol

Here is a special one for the occasion
http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v102/erwin_78/jetpack.png

how to make them? well i'm no artist, but i do have the tools and i know how to use them ;)

crazix
10-12-2011, 04:14 PM
lol where do u get the tools, i wanna make one XD

cagedkiller
11-27-2011, 02:33 AM
I'm back guys. Sorry I been gone . needed new password lol and been super busy with baby on way n all. Lots of stuff to keep me busy besides that. I'm so happy n greatful u stayed by me though thnx guys :b

cagedkiller
11-27-2011, 02:34 AM
By the way this is cage new name on here though to match my in game name now.

tearacan
11-27-2011, 07:07 AM
Great to hear ur doing well! Hope to c ingame soon. Just shout, ill be there ;-)

crazix
11-29-2011, 05:47 PM
By the way this is cage new name on here though to match my in game name now.

Cage!!!! lol hope u didnt forget about me.... and congrats on the baby!!!

OvigorothO
12-08-2011, 09:36 PM
Wait so what happened? Is cagedkiller someone I know and gratz on having a baby "cagedkiller"

OvigorothO
12-08-2011, 09:38 PM
Is cagedkiller that person u said u liked crazix? The last time I was on?

OvigorothO
12-08-2011, 09:42 PM
So played today and im like wtf....i mised out on so much...

tearacan
12-09-2011, 03:42 AM
hi vigs, nice to see you're back. new phone? ;)
I hope you're joking on cage, check the guild roster for more info. ill bet you are friends soon too :)

you're in luck the jetpack event is back, so you can get new jetpacks for free. They even made it easy, just 150 kills each iso 1000 kills from last time.

tearacan
12-09-2011, 03:50 AM
btw, try to contact crazix or one of my toons:
tearacan, tearanev, tearagen, tearanag

OvigorothO
12-09-2011, 06:47 AM
No honestly I was in a coma a few months ago

OvigorothO
12-09-2011, 07:11 AM
I think thats how u spell coma •_•

OvigorothO
01-15-2012, 09:12 PM
Looking into getting my original account unbanned and btw the second account i made is now oficially banned too :o

tearacan
01-24-2012, 04:09 AM
are you serious? wasn't it time to get smart or at least dont get banned?

Sng Ping Chiang
02-06-2012, 09:08 PM
hi can i join? (: i like to lvl up and farm stuff. i love trading too! but my main love is pvp (:

OvigorothO
02-07-2012, 08:01 AM
Yes might be a shock...but the guild is dead :P

OvigorothO
02-07-2012, 08:02 AM
And all my account are never banned...I was just kidding

chuckw2001
03-13-2012, 01:56 AM
Is there anyone still around from this guild? I've been looking all over for anyone still around !

tearacan
03-13-2012, 04:42 AM
A few officers of League of Assassins are still in this game.
We, officers, have restarted (http://www.spacetimestudios.com/showthread.php?49252-League-of-assassinz) this guild in memory of...
give me call when you are online, ign: tearacan, tearanev, tearanag or check the officers list in League of Assassinz (http://www.spacetimestudios.com/showthread.php?49252-League-of-assassinz) thread.

tearacan
05-08-2012, 03:53 AM
reviving dead threads? it has been peacefully since ebalere posted it last year!

starfletcher
06-04-2012, 08:02 AM
Nice

Xxsabre
07-09-2012, 03:52 AM
The guild is far from dead

AgentSK101
08-22-2012, 09:34 AM
i just switched guilds five mins ago and prettymuch the entire guild helped me passed delta 7 it was so fun
im rlly happy i switched

AgentSK101
08-23-2012, 08:05 AM
and yea the guild is not dead at all. everyday im on there's always some one to chat with.
I love how if you need help you just ask and like 10 people show up to help.
Also i had really bad weapons so i just said so in the chat and immedietly my screen li up over and over again to tell me guild members gave me stuff
if there's any thing i can do just ask

Eviction
03-23-2015, 06:28 AM
Huh.. if Sgtsloter knew you stoll his guild name.. o.0

sgtsloter
03-30-2015, 01:08 AM
Huh.. if Sgtsloter knew you stoll his guild name.. o.0

This was the original LOA. Witch I was a proud officer of, with my first character name Veunadaz. LEAGUE OF ASSASSINZ later created to continue LOA legacy. In other words the 2nd generation of LOA.
http://www.spacetimestudios.com/showthread.php?49252-League-of-assassinz/page28
Together we accomplished many goals in game. Formed a awesome guild family. It is a honor to have been part of so many wonderful people. The feeling is so awesome that I can't even find the words to describe it. Anyhow just wanted to come on here and clear this up. I believe their is now someone using the name of the original LOA. That's because the original name had already been deleted.
(LEAGUE OF ASSASSINS). Our second generation LOA
(LEAGUE OF ASSASSINZ) is still being used in all of Spacetime games and hasent been deleted and won't be deleted.
See you all around. One of these days :-)
Take care and don't forget always HAVE FUN.
Respectfully your friend always
SGTSLOTER

BabyDeeDee
04-18-2015, 08:48 AM
A few officers of League of Assassins are still in this game.
We, officers, have restarted (http://www.spacetimestudios.com/showthread.php?49252-League-of-assassinz) this guild in memory of...
give me call when you are online, ign: tearacan, tearanev, tearanag or check the officers list in League of Assassinz (http://www.spacetimestudios.com/showthread.php?49252-League-of-assassinz) thread.

I've been on and off. I haven't seen an officer besides the one who recruited me. Mikey.. I think it was. Yes, I forgot. Lol

Eviction Notice
10-09-2015, 01:02 PM

A Starter Guild...
A Veteran Guild...
A Powerful Guild

The LOA is a guild for new and old players alike. We are lead by a very trustworthy and powerful group of officers. Our guild is comprised of many top officers from previous leaderboard guilds which we have acquired because of our easy guidelines which makes it a fun and easy way to progress through the game.

4. No infiltrators. If you are caught doin it to us or other guilds you will be kicked.
5. Any problems dont be afraid to express them you will not be kicked for voicing opinion.
6. Once your promoted, you will not be demoted unless you majorly screw up STARTING NOW

7. We do not boot others from levels inless reserving spot or being rude and childish. Also if you want to guild only host a passworded run.

2. We offer exeperince . We help all lower levels n new comers with things from leveling ,quests, and even the lingo.
3. Friendship & a fun experince to all who play with us in the game , not jus members of the guild.
4. Also we do a bank & stash we do what we can to better all members . any needs ask Guild Master & it will be taken care of. Bank & stash not to be abused though. This guild as well features a personal merchant with discounts for all members.

Our guild merchant and trader with special deals on armor & weapons Angelofmercy

Bleeding
Mikolay
Undoubted
Razorbolt
Razorbare
Razorhawkx
Cybertron
Cyberttron
Crazix
Purecrrs
Nicci
Cumnblood
Cinobubbles
Fluffykitten
Shadowstalker
Wildaces
Vigscommando
Slavery
Skcor
Datbadazzchic
Peacemaster
Nickunis
Angelofmercy
Reona
Freezen
Dutchh
Kidslovecake
Papaschlumpf
Veuefrebac
Acehigh
Argue
Datbadazchick
Davidlove
Dearthreaper
Dei
Grizzlylegend
Khayto
Missnodeaths
Otajeran
Purecrs
Tearacan
Wakokokoyz
Wickedangel
Yahbuddy
Bstinson

Reply to our thread if you have any questions ,concerns or comments. Also we can be contacted at www.slloa.forumer.com. LOA will soon be participating in contests so get in soon! Message any of our officers listed above if LOA looks to be the guild you would like to join because remember our motto, " If your not first, your last!"

Special shout out to Missnodeaths WOOT WOOT! Leaderboard congrats you deserved it you worked hard & earned it! "If your not first your last." You live & breath our moto.

With Careful on the prowl. Doubt ya get many members. If ANYBODY
can catch my meaning..

BabyDeeDee
10-19-2015, 11:22 AM

A Starter Guild...
A Veteran Guild...
A Powerful Guild

Bleeding
Mikolay
Undoubted
Razorbolt
Razorbare
Razorhawkx
Cybertron
Cyberttron
Crazix
Purecrrs
Nicci
Cumnblood
Cinobubbles
Fluffykitten
Shadowstalker
Wildaces
Vigscommando
Slavery
Skcor
Datbadazzchic
Peacemaster
Nickunis
Angelofmercy
Reona
Freezen
Dutchh
Kidslovecake
Papaschlumpf
Veuefrebac
Acehigh
Argue
Datbadazchick
Davidlove
Dearthreaper
Dei
Grizzlylegend
Khayto
Missnodeaths
Otajeran
Purecrs
Tearacan
Wakokokoyz
Wickedangel
Yahbuddy
Bstinson

Um.. It's funny how people post for LoA. And NONE of the members are
officially not online. It's also bad how League of Assssins was at the top
of the guilds. But to be struck down by Careful. We really need to get LoA
back in the game for Star Legends again. Then again, all I hear is talk about
League of Assassin's coming back.

Well, I want to come home to LoA. Who's willing to let people in to claim
THIS guild as home. If anyone still plays Star Legends that is. I'm in the
game. Add me: BabyDeeDee, later.

Mizfitz
10-20-2015, 10:05 PM
Interesting to see one of the most intriguing guilds still here. Just not in the game.

BabyDeeDee
08-18-2017, 12:08 AM

A Starter Guild...
A Veteran Guild...
A Powerful Guild

Bleeding
Mikolay
Undoubted
Razorbolt
Razorbare
Razorhawkx
Cybertron
Cyberttron
Crazix
Purecrrs
Nicci
Cumnblood
Cinobubbles
Fluffykitten
Shadowstalker
Wildaces
Vigscommando
Slavery
Skcor
Datbadazzchic
Peacemaster
Nickunis
Angelofmercy
Reona
Freezen
Dutchh
Kidslovecake
Papaschlumpf
Veuefrebac
Acehigh
Argue
Datbadazchick
Davidlove
Dearthreaper
Dei
Grizzlylegend
Khayto
Missnodeaths
Otajeran
Purecrs
Tearacan
Wakokokoyz
Wickedangel
Yahbuddy
Bstinson

Special shout out to Missnodeaths WOOT WOOT! Leaderboard congrats you deserved it you worked hard & earned it! "If your not first your last." You live & breath our moto. Jesh.. I really miss this guild. Too many good memories. Now, League of Assassinz are just gone. An old memory. A faded memory..

Sent from my N9519 using Tapatalk