PDA

View Full Version : cabnet apointments and nomination

konafez
07-16-2016, 08:56 AM
As president of arlor I have gathered my list of new cabinet members for my first round of appointments and nominations

My vice president coffeegirl will be heading up the Caffeinated Rogues attacking Con artist and Killers (CRACK)

Befs will be taking over as the head of Arlorian Housing for Occult Legal Exerts (AHOLE)

Hail will Now be running our governments new complaint department , Consolidated Hegemony of Offended Players (CHOP)

Coalhouse will be working with the ARSES to form the Co Op for Assault Llamas (COAL)

Ilhanna will take over the Durian Investers Renumeration Trust (DIRT)

Raia will be in charge of Consolidated Association for Krafty Eats (CAKE)

Avaree will be handling our governments treasury in the new office of Treasury in Wonky Otherworldly Places Left Yearning To be Protected (TWOPLYTP)

Vixenne will run the new Office of Realestate and Lagoon Yards (ORLY)

Nightshade will be in charge of support (when he's not busy drinking from ilhannas fountain.. if you have any issues just email him..and he will bite you at his earliest convenience

This is just the first round of nominations ...more to come!

Zeazimeh
07-16-2016, 09:10 AM
Love the abbreviations xD lol

Zeazimeh
07-16-2016, 09:16 AM
Love those abbreviations xD lol

dinzly
07-16-2016, 09:20 AM
My vice president coffeegirl will be heading up the Caffeinated Rogues attacking Con artist and Killers (CRACK)

Befs will be taking over as the head of Arlorian Housing for Occult Legal Exerts (AHOLE)

those acronyms lmao [emoji23] [emoji23] [emoji23]

Coalhouse
07-16-2016, 09:23 AM
Including other Camelids.

¿Como te Llama? [sic.]

Gouiwaa9000
07-16-2016, 10:13 AM
We already had ARSES , now we get AHOLE..... Whats next? XD

konafez
07-16-2016, 10:55 AM
*waits to see if anyone catches avarees *

Visiting
07-16-2016, 11:03 AM
*waits to see if anyone catches avarees *

I caught it ;o

ilhanna
07-16-2016, 12:17 PM
I hereby respectfully decline the appointment as I will retire from politics and return to my ranch where a harem of young men in kilts await at my beck and call, ready to fan me, feed me durian, and be musical and decorative. In my spare time I will tend to my bonsai'd durian collection.

PS. Get well soon, Kona.

Fyrce
07-16-2016, 12:58 PM
Hahaha...funny

konafez
07-16-2016, 01:42 PM
I hereby respectfully decline the appointment as I will retire from politics and return to my ranch where a harem of young men in kilts await at my beck and call, ready to fan me, feed me durian, and be musical and decorative. In my spare time I will tend to my bonsai'd durian collection.

PS. Get well soon, Kona.

Ty Hanna :-)

And I respect your choice to retire from politics , but is there someone you would choose to run the office? Some one that won't run DIRT into the dirt? (You see what I did there?)

Sandeeep
07-16-2016, 03:09 PM
*applies for job in arlor government*
head of newbie and infotech department?

Befs
07-16-2016, 03:38 PM

:snowman:

*Sinks into denial and convinces self that the acronym is a coincidence*

konafez
07-16-2016, 07:05 PM
:snowman:

*Sinks into denial and convinces self that the acronym is a coincidence*

Honestly befs bro your one of the coolest people I know in the game, I just knew you would see the humor in it bro

Befs
07-16-2016, 07:21 PM
Honestly befs bro your one of the coolest people I know in the game, I just knew you would see the humor in it bro

Ty :snowman:

konafez
07-16-2016, 07:25 PM
*applies for job in arlor government*
head of newbie and infotech department?

The job is yours! The office of (NID)

Or it can also be called the Newbie Advocacy Brotherhood (NAB)

(No I'm not calling anyone a nab, its all in fun)

Avaree
07-16-2016, 07:40 PM
I'm not Arlorian politified. I run fast from office!

konafez
07-16-2016, 08:01 PM
I'm not Arlorian politified. I run fast from office!

Hmmmm..then I will have to find someone else to clean up twoplytp, and here I thought you were on a roll (see what I did there)

Your Charmin , your words are angel soft and have me floating on a white cloud

konafez
07-16-2016, 10:57 PM
We are now looking for a new treasury director

Also we need someone to head up the Society for Maintaining Underbuilt and Shaky Houses (SMUSH)

We also need a director for Environmental Protection of Interesting Cats (EPIC) a sub office of the ARSES

And a new chairperson for the Center for Reclamation of Undehull Derelicts (CRUD)

And a director of the new mass transit system, Carts Running Away Suddenly and Hurriedly (CRASH)

We would like to hire someone to run the new Portal Management System (PMS) but the job is a real pain

Zylx
07-16-2016, 11:56 PM
Dont forget the Branded Occult of Supremely Organized Minds (BOSOM), which is something to really wrap your head around.

konafez
07-18-2016, 10:25 AM
I'm hireing Zylx to handle the new office of Drug Reduction of Use in Northern Krag (DRUNK)

To investigate allegations of potion smuggling into the dead city

Ireliaa
07-18-2016, 11:39 AM
be careful Coup d'état may happen

Sandeeep
07-18-2016, 02:54 PM
We are now looking for a new treasury director

Also we need someone to head up the Society for Maintaining Underbuilt and Shaky Houses (SMUSH)

We also need a director for Environmental Protection of Interesting Cats (EPIC) a sub office of the ARSES

And a new chairperson for the Center for Reclamation of Undehull Derelicts (CRUD)

And a director of the new mass transit system, Carts Running Away Suddenly and Hurriedly (CRASH)

We would like to hire someone to run the new Portal Management System (PMS) but the job is a real pain

leaves my current job in NAB and applies for Treasury job, i really really want that ... oooooh all the cakes i can buy and give

Terminhater
07-18-2016, 03:52 PM
I believe there is a vacancy for the position of newbie endgame recyclic farming (N.E.R.F).

Involving both Northal and Cryostar.

The position for the Head of department of Pleasure vs Pain (PvP) seems already taken.

Intous
07-18-2016, 04:03 PM
I'd like to apply for the Pets Undercover Support Services ( PUSS).
Or the Nerf Everything Around Teaparty (NEAT) leadership.

konafez
07-18-2016, 05:08 PM
Your all hired!

Sasamon
07-18-2016, 05:15 PM
You are not my president. I fight for the resistance!

Terminhater
07-18-2016, 05:23 PM
Your all hired!

SALUTE!

I have changed my mind president sir,

Towards the west mountainous regions lay the wasted cryostar, no worries it's stuck in a room. BUT towards East is King Northal, who has gathered his armies and heads this way, SIR! Let me be chief in command of King Northals intermediary cyclic killer elite rogue subdivision - K.N.I.C.K.E.R.S to you and everyone else sir.

That's right! Arlorian history shall testify that King Northal hath been defeated by KNICKERS!

As a testament to us brave rogues could you fly aunt Agatha's large bloomers full mast sir, outside the presidential palace. Erm...fly it on Thursday as Wednesday is her laundry day.

Suentous PO
07-18-2016, 06:06 PM
You are not my president. I fight for the resistance!

Welcome to the dark side.
We do not forgive, we do not forget. Expect us
/B/wuahahah

Intous
07-18-2016, 06:08 PM
No, rogues' efforts shall be futile, only the Supreme Notts Overpowered Team ( SNOT) , also known as Falcon Elves Corporation Effective Soap ( Feces) that rules many forces such as Sports Health International Tactics ( S.H.I.T.) and their lackies Poor Overpowered Omens ( Poo), can help in stopping the advancing forces of Northal, that's why we already sent Fabulous United Corps Kids ( F.U.C.K) to supress Northal's forces.

Vixenne
07-18-2016, 06:12 PM
Yay! Pretty houses are a must! :love_heart:

konafez
07-18-2016, 08:54 PM
be careful Coup d'état may happen

To avoid this I'm looking for someone to head up the CUop D'etat Determent Litigation Enterprise
(CUDDLE)

Vixenne
07-18-2016, 08:58 PM