PDA

View Full Version : Did immo staff deserve buffing???

justhell
07-16-2016, 09:49 PM
Heya mages fella,have u try this staff? If yes,share what u think about this staff and pls help me comparing this staff to another immo weapon,after that share ur opinion about "are immo staff deserve to be buff"... yes or no + ur reason.

Keep it friendly,constructive and respect other opinion.

Thx alot for ur time.

Zeazimeh
07-16-2016, 11:59 PM
I haven't personally used it but what I observed during random runs with people using it was:
For mobs: staff didnt proc frequently, not enough for 10 stacks effect, mobs die before 10 stacks
For boss: no one used it for boss, they switched to guns. ( I presume they did so since both lvl 56 arc gun and staff have simmilar hp and armor stats offerings)

will0
07-17-2016, 07:37 AM
IT is not processing enough i see more rogues weapon process than staff in a pve situation

eleasah
07-17-2016, 10:07 AM
proc often low. At boss the proc is horrible. I think about change wepon for boss. Only maps the staff work good is underhul. Sadly to say, but the Staff is for me not really arcane. It could be better. Better procrate will be nice, lowering the hits before monsters exploding too. And visible if a monster explode.

Good ist the Statboost. Better all my Stats and i die not so often. So i will hold the Staff. But iam not really happy with it.

Azrizal Rahimy
07-18-2016, 03:13 AM
Haha the proc often low?Hell no...I had take damage 60% of health bar or elite northal with wildfire continuosly...full pt.

I dont switch gun to fight boss.Boring.

-Scereatary
P.S Stop bumping my post.It is ny opinion.

Gouiwaa9000
07-18-2016, 03:35 AM
I dont use it personaly but i have never seen the proc stack 10 times ,Mobs usually die before you can do that. I assume banish was the main aspect that was supposed to make this staff keep up with the other arcanes . Maybe reducing the amount of stacks requiered to 5-6 is a good idea ( again , i never saw the staff get to 10 stacks so i dont know how strong the actuall "explosion" is , nor i know the banish chance )

Zeazimeh
07-18-2016, 04:03 AM
Haha the proc often low?Hell no...I had take damage 60% of health bar or elite northal with wildfire continuosly...full pt.

-Scereatary
We aren't discussing wildfire, we're talking about rotting flesh.... ...

justhell
07-18-2016, 04:45 AM
I'm tryin to compare with immo blade last night (thx to fireshanks for his time).

- blade proc (death grib) happen more often than staff (rotting flesh),since tank stay on front line it's not a problem for tank to push blade proc to full potential.

- death grib also dealing DoT with chance to banished (charged version stun nearby enemies + chance area banish when explode) banish on immo blade didn't need to wait 10 stack bfore explode. Charge version cost mana but not gonna be big deal on PVE aspect.

So after comparing both,I clearly see that immo staff effectivity is 1 lvl bhind immo blade. If any of u think that I just read immo blade description,u can pm fireshanks/susuku/duniagame to make it clear...

PS : during a lag and reconect problem I may make a mistake on my observation,pls correct me if that so.

Thx

justhell
07-18-2016, 05:36 AM

-Scereatary
U talkin bout hex or immo staff? And yes hex proc more often than immo staff.

justhell
07-18-2016, 05:45 AM
Rotting flesh animation almost identic like bleeding,but with green liquid come out from their body.

The exploding range seem small/medium area with green circle exploding animation.

will0
07-18-2016, 09:58 PM
it takes so much effort to use this staff (AA) for rotting flesh is so hard to process in elite, feel like selling it away again and just stick with hex staff and gun ....

Luciano Lobo
07-18-2016, 10:16 PM
The staff is good on Elite Underhul. It really procs often and banish enemies same as the immo sword.

justhell
07-18-2016, 11:22 PM
The staff is good on Elite Underhul. It really procs often and banish enemies same as the immo sword.
Hi... if u have free time we can try it,do u mind pm me ur IGN?

will0
07-19-2016, 01:55 AM
Hi... if u have free time we can try it,do u mind pm me ur IGN?

maybe he have multiple toons ....... hard to believe him ... since most of us have issue with the AA

Names trigg
07-19-2016, 09:50 AM
I believe the proc of the staff should be tweaked a bit like it should have a chance to restart its own proc again and take more armor away each time its procs

justhell
07-19-2016, 12:13 PM
I believe the proc of the staff should be tweaked a bit like it should have a chance to restart its own proc again and take more armor away each time its procs
U mean rotting flesh have chance to restart after 10 stack and banish failed? For me concept of immo staff proc already good,but on charged version should add more effect (maybe random status like freeze/stun/panic/blind/slow etc.)

justhell
07-19-2016, 12:18 PM
I'm also wondering.

- how much armor rotting flesh taken?

- during rotting flesh stacking process did reduce armor also stack?

- did reduce armor stack with pet pasive attack or skill attack?

Thx

Saud
07-19-2016, 03:09 PM
I did play elite underhul today
Saw mage with it
Hmm maybe the proc is low
But from what i see
It banish a lot
He hit 1 mob and 3 other mobs were banished
I haven't try it yet
But I think it need look into
Because it's really not arcane

justhell
07-19-2016, 08:55 PM
I did play elite underhul today
Saw mage with it
Hmm maybe the proc is low
But from what i see
It banish a lot
He hit 1 mob and 3 other mobs were banished
I haven't try it yet
But I think it need look into
Because it's really not arcane
Agree banish chance already at good rate. If charged version giving buff/inflict negative status on enemis I can accept that,but nothing special on charged version.

My sugestion is,increase rotting flesh proc rate (not banish chance) or add something on charged version.

justhell
07-23-2016, 03:55 AM
Almost forget,this staff almost useless in pvp (not personal experience but asking friends who active in pvp). Only armor reduction and explotion work on pvp which is pet and fireball can do same thing.

All past mage arcane/mythic weapon work well on both side pve and pvp,with a proc have restriction on pvp area and some MoBs,immo staff should have some advantage on pve area (banish chance no doubt OP on pve,but it also have restriction on boss and few minions if I'm not wrong,so only armor reduction and explotion work,once again pet and fireball can do this!). And don't forget this staff auto aim is really bad.

Comparing with immo gun. Gun work well on pve and pvp,have much better auto aim,none of gun proc have restriction on pve/pvp,distance advantage (which is important for mage).

With hex staff I can complete elite underhull/glint with not too much diferent time (somtimes faster) comparing when I used immo staff.

This staff didn't deserve stand on arcane rarity weapon,just please downgrade this staff rarity to mythic or gold mythic rarity then no one will asking for buffing or something like that.

Thx.

illwilly
07-23-2016, 06:22 AM
Heya mages fella,have u try this staff? If yes,share what u think about this staff and pls help me comparing this staff to another immo weapon,after that share ur opinion about "are immo staff deserve to be buff"... yes or no + ur reason.

Keep it friendly,constructive and respect other opinion.

Thx alot for ur time.

Only had the immo staff for a few days, but fully gemmed now, and i find it fun, timed kt4 solo cut off 10sec+ from dragon staff (wich i find better then hex on normal maps due to mobs die on one consentrate.. i run slightly slower with hex) But in elite underhul hex staff is what i still use and what my pt usually prefere.. i will not say wildfire is to OP, but the arcane 5lev higher staff then the mythic, should in my opinion be a the top choice in elite underhul, wich it is NOT at the moment.. not tested the other 56arcanes.

I dont mind changing staff on boss and such for faster runs, but in the past when getting a new arcane, ive put the old in stach or sold. Now i have alott of staffs and to few jewels.

What id like is a better charged proc, eighter a distance like on kershal, but with dmg present, or a spell like the dragon staff one to buff survivability or something.. procrate on normal attack seems fine, but cannot compare to wildfire...

illwilly
07-23-2016, 10:05 AM
After some more testing on the orc king elite, mobs seems to die before 10x stacked or at 10% hp left, this was in pug.... in pt i see the proc, but even fewer banishes..

will0
07-23-2016, 10:29 AM
actually what did sts change on the VFX for this staff? I still dont see much effect on it.. ?

justhell
07-23-2016, 04:43 PM
i will not say wildfire is to OP, but the arcane 5lev higher staff then the mythic, should in my opinion be a the top choice in elite underhul, wich it is NOT at the moment.. not tested the other 56arcanes.

What id like is a better charged proc, eighter a distance like on kershal, but with dmg present, or a spell like the dragon staff one to buff survivability or something.. procrate on normal attack seems fine, but cannot compare to wildfire...

Yes wildfire not too OP,but its spread on large area,when that happen I run faster comparing when I'm using immo staff

Agree charged version should add something different.

After some more testing on the orc king elite, mobs seems to die before 10x stacked or at 10% hp left, this was in pug.... in pt i see the proc, but even fewer banishes..
My opinion banished chance already at fair chance.

justhell
07-23-2016, 04:46 PM
actually what did sts change on the VFX for this staff? I still dont see much effect on it.. ?
Same here,they even didn't explain anything about what change. But personaly I prefer on better staff performance rather than staff VFX lol.

illwilly
07-23-2016, 08:03 PM
Yes wildfire not too OP,but its spread on large area,when that happen I run faster comparing when I'm using immo staff

Agree charged version should add something different.

My opinion banished chance already at fair chance.

Hm, not sure if wildfire speeds up runspeed, im usually standing still to hit as much of the pull as possible heh, but killspeed yeah.. and should a 51mythic really kill faster in the last elite maps then the 56arcanes? Remember 31mythic<36arcane, kershal blew that gun off the map. 46mythic<46arcane(imo) 51mythic>56arcane Maby its just me, but it seems all backwards.. but if made intentionally to make choices in gear, please make jewels stay in slot and not in weapon..

Not saying it dont banish, but in a full geared, lixed pt, its not often the mob is alive after 10procs.. what i ment was: its not really a relevant proc on easy maps.

justhell
07-24-2016, 07:25 AM
Hm, not sure if wildfire speeds up runspeed, im usually standing still to hit as much of the pull as possible heh, but killspeed yeah.. and should a 51mythic really kill faster in the last elite maps then the 56arcanes? Remember 31mythic<36arcane, kershal blew that gun off the map. 46mythic<46arcane(imo) 51mythic>56arcane Maby its just me, but it seems all backwards.. but if made intentionally to make choices in gear, please make jewels stay in slot and not in weapon..

Not saying it dont banish, but in a full geared, lixed pt, its not often the mob is alive after 10procs.. what i ment was: its not really a relevant proc on easy maps.
Yes 56 arcane should be much better than 51 mythic,1st rarity diferent and 2nd lvl diferent. Compare both immo staff only have advantage on stat,but same lvl on proc effectivity (in some situation hex staff even more effective to use).

In that case rotting flesh need proc rate increase or if they don't want to touch/change curent fleshing root original concept they need to add something on immo staff charged version. That's my opinion.

justhell
07-24-2016, 07:28 AM
I wish someone up there can give some words about why this staff deserve/didn't diserve to be buffing after read few post/thread about immo staff. [emoji20]

will0
07-25-2016, 11:30 PM
I am having hard time solo in underhaul using this staff not sure you all ... i am switching back to hex staff which is more effective

justhell
07-26-2016, 03:42 AM
I am having hard time solo in underhaul using this staff not sure you all ... i am switching back to hex staff which is more effective
Hahaha...I start lvling my war and rog,seem they too busy take care pvp and house system,there's no way they have time for small thing.

Another broken thing on my storage LOL.