PDA

View Full Version : The Merchanter's Guild!

Fabz
06-20-2010, 05:28 AM
This guild doesen't exist any more!

Hey guys. I've lost faith in PL, I'm bored and I've got no time to play. Finally realized this.
So I'm quitting PL, maybe not for good but quit at 99%.
That mean this guild cant continue, which is sad because its growing each day.

Gunnderakk, Benstayeah, Bananenjoe, Buddyf, Jondadon... Feel free to continue this guild if u like. You got my permission!

Former members of The Merchants Guild

Fabz
Benstayeah
Bananenjoe (Snapdragon)
Gunnderakk
Survivorfan
Elfche
Jondadon
Buddyf
Neverbackdown
Lookatmystaff
Cerealbomber
Pvplegend
Weiken
Holybeans
Llotd
Hammancut
Gruxxen
Lightninglord67
Grandduke
Kingofhurtz
Rarefew
Imxoriginal
Forceuser
Muirin
Lukasss
Dahood
Abhorsan
Mysz
Girlshooter
Rlongstride
BLK
Zephyrusse
Dashiny
Hawkrobin
Theaxt
Hairymclairy
Xwyvernx
Angarcher
Archerotfl
Zalmon
Formora
Vynnr
Gamelova
Illendil
Spongeface

Fabz
06-21-2010, 06:00 AM
This is a list of the 5 current ranks that we have in our guild.

Rank 1 - Master Merchant (Only the guildleader atm)
Rank 2 - Elite Merchant (Got the power to accept new members)
Rank 3 - Merchant
Rank 4 - Trader
Rank 5 - Trainee

I'll keep in touch and remember - If you want to be a part of a big, wealthy and loving family - Apply at the MERCHANTER'S GUILD!

/ Fabian

JonDaDon
06-24-2010, 04:00 PM
I want to be in the merchant guild. when we get up n running we should have a 200k minimum requirement to join as well.

tjornan
06-25-2010, 10:10 AM
I want to be in the merchant guild. when we get up n running we should have a 200k minimum requirement to join as well

Ya..... if guilds start asking for money or items, trust me they will fail. Besides what is the point of money? to buy items or pinks. i dont know about you, but i know if i need a good pink, then i know that mhy guild (the avengers) will cut me a great price. Fee for getting into a guild=fail

Banned
06-25-2010, 01:38 PM
Especially that high. It's completely stupid.

Jaxan
06-25-2010, 02:28 PM
I want to be in the merchant guild. when we get up n running we should have a 200k minimum requirement to join as well.

Maybe I am interpreting JonDaDon wrong, but I believe what he was suggesting was that anyone who wanted to join the guild would have to have at least 200K. Not that you had to pay 200K to join guild. I could be wrong though... Wouldn't be the 1st time. =p

tjornan
06-27-2010, 09:42 PM
Actually, ur probably right.
But still. im not gonna get tons of money selling my pinks, then use the money to buy more pinks. I think thats stupid. Farmers FTW!

Benstayeah
06-29-2010, 04:17 AM
HI fabz ive been trying hard to lvl up like you said and i want to ask you somthing

I want to be able to use the thoth items that iv'e been trying to trade 4 but i dont have enough str so would it be ok to re-roll my attributes or mybe not use them at all

Thnx in advance
From Benstayeah

Benstayeah
06-29-2010, 04:59 AM
=( i dont hav 200k

jonboy
07-03-2010, 04:33 AM
Hey Merchants(Fabz) saw you marketing your brand in towne the other day nice work, hope your guild is doing well.

Buddyf97
07-06-2010, 12:50 PM
I would love to join this clan. I am a HUGE merchant. I usually merchant for my lvl 45 tanker. I don't hav 200k cash but I have well over that in items. Can you accept a lvl 1 merchant? That account has most of my pinks and cash. Just to prove I am a hard core merchant my lvl 1 merchant's name is buyfromme. Worst comes to worst I will move my items back to my tanker.

Names: lvl 45 tanker-buddyf Lvl 1 merchant-buyfromme

Just a quick question. Can anyone give me a price check on The Khopesh of Anubis?

Fabz
07-08-2010, 03:34 PM
Hey people! Havent been in here for like a week, have been busy in the "real world" if theres anything like that :)

Thanks for all your advices but at the moment there will be no requirement for having any amount of money. Whats important is that one of your goals is to make money, and theres a different ways to get there.

We are growing very fast and at the moment I would say were about 20 people in The Merchanters Guild, and we still havent started 100%.

All you guys in our Guild please join the group here on forums that I've created, easier to have control if we are all registred there!

I will try to update all the names of our new Guild members but as clumsy as that I am, I accidently deleted the document with all names so please pm me if I've forgot your name up here on one of the first posts.

If theres any more questions feel free to ask here or pm me in game (Fabz 45, Skytten 45, Trollkarlen 45).

And for your information, some guy is calling me a scammer because I sold him a Khopesh of Anubis at 100k, date 2010-07-04. He says that its worth like 20k, that he want all money back and that he and his friends is going to spread out a word that I'm a scammer.. My answer to him was that The market price at that time was around 100k, that theres no guarantees, that it's not scamming since we came to the conclusion of a certain price and we both agreed. Just wanted to tell u all that if u see someone spreading a false rumour. His name is Holysmite by the way.

Now I'm going to shut up. Take care guys!

Fabz
07-08-2010, 03:35 PM
And btw Buddyf, we have talked in game and your welcome, but with your 45 tanker mate :)

Benstayeah
07-13-2010, 05:23 AM
yer some guy wanted a thoth helm and bow for 8k

cry
07-19-2010, 11:38 PM
Having more than one party hat is not something most people one care to admit, mostly because this means you have spent to much time slaving away at -gasp- a video game. (Wait no I said it wrong, correction; MMORPG)
Anyways, having a party hat and a social life is unheard of.

Violentsaint
07-20-2010, 04:29 AM
why dont we just name it the greedy guild?

GET RID OF THE GREED YO!

also runescape is lame *slaps with rubber chicken*

Fabz
07-20-2010, 08:11 AM
All members of our guild please join our group here on forum so we have us all collected in a neat little group :)

Take care!

Fabian

cry
07-20-2010, 09:46 AM
The greediest players have all collected into one little group.

Hotndots
07-20-2010, 10:34 AM
Hello, I'm writing here to inform the guildmates and Fabz that I (Hotndots) and my partner (Diabloblack/Jarva) no longer wish to be a part of The Merchanter's guild. When we were first involved in making this guild we did not know that it would b based on greed and power. It is true that we love to farm and sell our pinks but we are in no way greedy or wish to carry that unsuitable reputation. We have on several occasions given away pinks and gold to the needy and we never ask for anything for free or for even at a lower price. We are fair players whom like to give and also like to get gold from our hard work farming. Thank you for reading and goodluck. / Hotndots & Jarva

BeardedBear
07-20-2010, 03:01 PM
*teardrop*

Zeus
07-20-2010, 03:58 PM
Hey Fabz. I got 2 mil cash from merchanting solo but i figured I might as well team with you. Btw I used to play runescape a while back too :D. Lemme know if I can join

Fabz
07-21-2010, 05:43 AM
As you guys probably have seen my 2 elite merchants no longer want to be a part of our guild and thats very sad.
I just want to tell you that this is not an greedy and evil guild. Ive given away more pinks and purps on behalf on this guild more times than the most people.
And Tat, I have been thinking about finding someone else since u and Nat arent playing much anymore. No hard feelings I hope..

This guild isnt created to lure people, its for the players who like to make money and to learn methods and socialize with other players like them.

Rangepwnsmeel ur more than welcome and I know u already! Talk to me in game.

To all ur "haters" I can just say: Couldnt care less..

Im reorganizing in the ranks, check page 1.

NeverBackDown
07-21-2010, 08:47 AM
merchantersalltheway!HATERSMAKEUSFAMOUS!

Hotndots
07-21-2010, 10:04 AM
Just for the record, I'm online every day.. for several hours lol.

I see that you kicked Seydie out of the guild just because Nat and I left.... smoothe.

BeardedBear
07-21-2010, 02:07 PM
An appropriate gif.

http://www.gifbin.com/982918

Benstayeah
07-22-2010, 02:50 AM
HAHAH woo finally elite

Buddyf97
07-23-2010, 04:35 PM
To all the haters out there, this is an organized guild and we may have a different view than everyone else. People may like to sit in towne and talk to people, some like to do farm runs, some just wanna power level with a few friends. There are guilds for everyone. For us, we like to merchant. For all those who say we are power greedy and just want money look at the requirements. This section below is straight from Fabz post on the front page.

The requirements to join are that you must be above lvl 35, love to merchant (you don't have to be rich yet), wanna learn methods how to earn as much money as possible, to be kind and humble even tho you might be very rich! And at last, respect towards the guildmembers and the other PL-players is the biggest demand!

What is the biggest demand? Respect towards the guild members and other PL players. If you are reading this I am going to assume you are a PL player. I talk to Fabz in towne and I can call him a friend. Everyone in the game wants money. We might just have a greater disire for money. Is there anything wrong with that? If you have a working head you will say no. Fabz is running a great guild and even though people are leaving because they don't want their named tagged to this I will not leave this guild. There is absolutely nothing wrong with this. Let me ask you this, what is Fabz doing to extend his guild? He is giving away pinks and purples. Many people are giving away pinks now. At the end of every message it says something like thank you to all those who donated. The person who started the thread seems like a hero. Maybe that person just sat in towne and asked for pinks. Maybe none on the list the thread started actually had. They may have even kept some. No one knows and no one will ever know. Fabz is giving away pinks he worked for. Fabz and all the members of this guild are NOT power greedy, disrespectful to other players, and will NEVER disrespect anyone and if Fabz catches someone, they will be out of the guild.

Signed,
Buddyf
Proud Member of The Merchanters Guild

Prest87
07-23-2010, 05:04 PM
Can everyone add me plz just joined.

Fabz
07-24-2010, 09:03 AM
Tatiana, since seydie is your mother I thought she didnt want to be a part either. Tell her to talk to me but Ive noticed both you and Nat deleted me in game so dont bother.

To Neverbackdown, yeah man thats te right spirit!

To Buddyf, thx man appreciate it alot! Lets "talk" in towne soon :D

To Dahood and rest of our members - Lets all add eachother! And join our group on forum so we can locate our members easier :)

over and out! / Fabz

PvpLegend
07-24-2010, 12:36 PM
ill join.
hav 800 K ATM

Fabz
07-25-2010, 06:01 AM
Pvplegend: its not just about the money. Its about the willing to make more :)
A Merchanters guild bigmeeting gettin closer! Keep ur eyes Open mates!

Wyvern
07-25-2010, 02:54 PM
Can I join Fabz? It's me xwyvernx and I agree wholeheartedly, I am currently selling and my money is growing. Thx

Fabz
07-26-2010, 05:19 AM
First threads updated!

Including a brand new rank! - Trainee.
Now you dont have to be a merchanters yet, but you must want to be one. Trainee is the rank for the "noobs" on merchanting, no offence guys we have all been there :)

Angarcher
07-28-2010, 04:34 PM
Can I join? Im a level 45 archer and i simply love buying and selling things to make more money. I specialize in blasters but ill work with anything given the chance!

Archerotfl
07-29-2010, 02:19 AM
Hello? Can I join? I'm a level 45 archer too. I want to join because I have trouble selling items and I need help. This is the perfect guild!

Buddyf97
07-31-2010, 03:09 PM
Bump.......

Fabz
07-31-2010, 07:00 PM
Happy to see so many players wanting to be better at merchanting! Contact me in game for approval :) Trainee rank perfect for u guys!

Benstayeah
07-31-2010, 07:28 PM
fabz when is next meeting

Luu52
07-31-2010, 07:48 PM
im lvl 41 and got about 30 k that good ?

Luu52
07-31-2010, 07:49 PM
Spam spam spam spam...

SPAM

Benstayeah
08-03-2010, 06:13 AM
hey fabz add hairy mclairy to the list

Benstayeah
08-03-2010, 06:14 AM
that aint too bad but u make lots of money in this guild trust me ;)

TacoBell
08-03-2010, 10:00 PM
The message you have entered is too short. Please Lengthen your message to atleast 10 characters.

Fabz
08-05-2010, 07:28 AM
The Merchanters Guild Meeting

Soon we are going to have our first big real meeting and we're hoping that as many as possible of our guild members can participate!

Topics that we are going to duscuss

Guild Farming runs – How to organize, where, whaat etc.
Marketing – Methods, what free s tuff to use etc.
Promoting people in ranks – what do to do get promoted?
Responsibility with the higher ranks – what should it be?
Guild bank – is it possible, what do save items/cash? Etc
Talk about salesmethods – whats best to sell, how to get as much cash as possible
Talk about respect and not being greedy
Talk about the haters against our Guild ans how we can turn that to something positive!
Pvp matches – anything there to benefit or guild?
How can we grow as a guild both with members and power? Can we influence STS for example?

And we also have the big time difference problem. How should we solve that? Date is not decided yet, just that its going to be before the update the 16th of August.

If you have any other topic you would like to add just tell Fabz, Benstayeah, Bananenjoe or just write it down here!

Take care!

LIGHTNINGLORD67
08-05-2010, 03:24 PM
Sweet!

/10chars

Grandduke
08-06-2010, 12:08 PM
can i be a trainee add me as Grandduke

Fabz
08-09-2010, 03:32 AM
Contact me in game grandduke :)

"Merchanter" is the Mascot of our guild. If you are lucky you might see him in Towne!!??

pvpmaster
08-09-2010, 06:57 PM
Contact me in game grandduke :)

"Merchanter" is the Mascot of our guild. If you are lucky you might see him in Towne!!??

hes banned atm :(

LIGHTNINGLORD67
08-09-2010, 09:50 PM
hes banned atm :(

ZOMG!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Idk.

Fabz
08-10-2010, 06:24 PM
WHO? Grandduke or Merchanter?

Fabz
08-12-2010, 04:17 AM
Now I've added "The players our guild dislike". If any of you members of our guild have been scammed or lured by anyone, write here or Pm Fabz in game and I'll write em up on the haterzz board!

Zalmon
08-12-2010, 05:27 PM
I would like to join I have A lvl 45 named zalmon I'm kinda off and on with money and need to sell stuff

gunnderakk
08-13-2010, 04:18 AM
really??? i could help give u some gold for now?

Fabz
08-13-2010, 04:19 AM
Hello Zalmon!
Ive seen u alot in Towne and thats a good start ;)
Add me in game!

And also, recently Promoted Gunnderakk to rank Elite Merchant.
Reason: For standing strong despite being hacked, for being kind and loyal!

gunnderakk
08-13-2010, 04:21 AM
fabz... what can i say... U R AWSOME :D

Fabz
08-13-2010, 04:30 AM
No man, you are awsome and thats why u got promoted ;D

vulgarstrike
08-13-2010, 04:32 AM
do you guys have a website?

Zalmon
08-14-2010, 06:42 AM
What do I have to do to join? :) I saw u in town fabz but you got offline before I could ask

Buddyf97
08-14-2010, 11:03 AM
Hey Fabz, havnt talked to u in a while, just wondering when a meeting will be happening.
Now that we r strong in numbers we should have a meeting quite often, like say... Once a week?
And also rotate the time the meeting is so people in different time zones that can't make it the first time because they are sleeping, can make it the second time.

Vynnr
08-15-2010, 12:59 AM
Hey, can I join in?

Kinda suckish with merchanting but hopefully I'll farm better.

Vynnr - level 45 dex mage.

Kingofhurtz
08-15-2010, 01:10 AM
Hehe can I join :D? I have two lvl 45s and can trade and merchant pretty well:)

Fabz
08-15-2010, 04:14 AM
Vulgarstrike: Nope we dont at the moment but might in the future!

Zalmon: Already talked to u mate and your in of course :)

Vynnr: Talk to me in game but I think that Trainee rank would be perfect for you!

Buddy: Very soon mate, and good idea with the timediff, cuz thats the biggest problem.

Kingofhurtz: Sure mate pm Fabz or Benstayeah in game :)

LIGHTNINGLORD67
08-15-2010, 04:18 AM
Now I've added "The players our guild dislike". If any of you members of our guild have been scammed or lured by anyone, write here or Pm Fabz in game and I'll write em up on the haterzz board!

You've GOT to hear this (too bad I didn't get screenie :():

So I was farming at zyla doom, and someone said that if he got any pinks he will give it to me because I would help him get xp.

So he got a sniper's auto crossbow and then he was asking all these stuff. After a while, he just logged out saying, "sucker!!!!!"

by the way his name is Zepto.

Fabz
08-15-2010, 04:31 AM
Hehe thats not really a scam but Ill write him up for being a douche :)

Benstayeah
08-15-2010, 05:22 AM
lol wat the hec does he think he so evil cos he got free xp noobs sigh
btw fabz can u add spongeface to the list
ty

Fabz
08-15-2010, 06:15 AM
Guildmeeting in 3 hrs from now! Check time! Spread Word!!!!

Benstayeah
08-15-2010, 07:29 AM
Whoo exciting

Fabz
08-15-2010, 09:05 AM
Meeting rescheduled since there were only 6 members online -.-

More information shortly!

Zalmon
08-15-2010, 06:49 PM
Fabz my character I currently use is Scok lv45 pure Mage

LIGHTNINGLORD67
08-15-2010, 08:34 PM
Meeting rescheduled since there were only 6 members online -.-

More information shortly!

Sorry haha. Also, thx for putting that noob on the line lol.

pvpmaster
08-15-2010, 11:11 PM
ive made 900k from lotto in 2 days no joke at all kinda no lifed XD so i quit PL for a bit to make up for the time i jus sat in my chair all day takin peps money and given people rare pinks well yeh and im gonna start playin alot soon (i hosted my own lotto and i gave away the rares tht where prizes :P). plus im ok at merchin i made about 300k merchin a thoth khopesh would u accept me into ur guild? if so ill check later and ill think about it. only got 1.1mill tho atm

LIGHTNINGLORD67
08-16-2010, 03:27 AM
Yeah...random post.

Fabz
08-16-2010, 04:25 PM
Okey Zalmon good to know!

Lightninglord, Hehe I know hard to gather all members at one time.. thats the hard part with "pick up n play MMO"..

Pvpmaster, I've seen u in Towne alot and know ur good at merchanting so ur welcome if u like :)

LIGHTNINGLORD67
08-16-2010, 04:41 PM
Lightninglord, Hehe I know hard to gather all members at one time.. thats the hard part with "pick up n play MMO"..

Lol :P

/10chars.

Benstayeah
08-19-2010, 05:25 AM
FABZ put spongeface in trainess plz

Fabz
08-19-2010, 03:50 PM
Okedoke Bennyboi :)

Benstayeah
08-19-2010, 07:13 PM
thanks hes a noob at trading he only has 10k...
and hes my bro

Fabz
08-21-2010, 07:55 PM
Your never to noobie to start merchanting. We've all been there :)

giayuan
08-21-2010, 10:11 PM
sups peeps
just wondering how u get to a higher rank
im am of course honored to be in this guild but it makes me feel funny (and its funny too) when the guild is "The Merchanter's Guild" and im supposedly a "trader"... hahaha

Fabz
08-22-2010, 04:57 AM
Hey Cereal. Been slow with the updating but thats fixed now :)
U have showed that ur a good merchanter!

Buddyf97
08-22-2010, 04:39 PM
Hey fabz, just want to remind u to put popyjo on the dislike list. I talked to my friend and got scammed the same way

Necrobane
08-24-2010, 07:38 PM
Hey Fabz, please add billyhero to the dislike list. He tried to scam me on TWO of my characters.

TwinkTastical
08-24-2010, 09:00 PM
Finally got Forums email :D so... i can say hi to all you fellow merchers :D

LIGHTNINGLORD67
08-25-2010, 01:01 AM
You forgot billyhero! Lol :p

TwinkTastical
08-25-2010, 01:16 AM
Add Necrobane to dislike list.. he used all caps on word two.

Weiken
08-25-2010, 06:08 AM
Can I join? And I have someone for your dislike list, someone ripped off a noob who's name was something like xxashjgkxx or something like that, he had a Warhammer of legend, and someone told him they were only worth 100 gold, and he traded him. I am working on who he is.

PvpLegend
08-25-2010, 09:17 AM
can i join? im a huge merchanter with over 2.6 mil gold :D

TwinkTastical
08-25-2010, 01:24 PM
Nope you cant join You dont have 2.6m and all those igns are fake even though i have them added
Edit: Wewt 50 posts

Fabz
08-25-2010, 02:43 PM
Instinctive its not up to you who join or not.

Pvplegend youre more than welcome!

Weiken youre also very welcome!

I'm happy to see that more and more merchanters want to join our big family!

Will add popyjo to dislike list! But you other 2, you have to solve ur problems urself lol!

Fabz
08-25-2010, 02:44 PM
Pssst!

Check out mine and the other guildmembers designes for the hat competition!

Weiken
08-25-2010, 04:20 PM
Hehe, mine kinda looks like yours, I was working on mine when yours was posted… LOL! Mine looks like a Roman Centurions Helmet, if me and Fabz get picked for top 3 vote for us!

Fabz
08-25-2010, 05:12 PM
Hehe Weiken lets see who has the best :P

YES! Vote for us!

hawkei
08-25-2010, 05:27 PM
Yo I wana join the merchanters guild I wana know how it works

Fabz
08-25-2010, 05:43 PM
Hello Hawkei!
Since there r no feature for guilds in game atm its kind of hard to really do something.

So what we do are that we gather all the happy merchanters in PL, getting bigger as a guild and preparing for future updates, use members within guild to do pricechecks, tips what do buy/sell, people to farm with or just to make new friends with common interests :)

hawkei
08-25-2010, 06:30 PM
Just so u know it's hammancut

LIGHTNINGLORD67
08-25-2010, 06:45 PM
Put mysticaldream on the hated people section. Actually, I'm not sure if you should put him or purist...

But mystical and I were bidding on a Thoth blaster and the only reason he was raising his price was to make me spend more than I should have. please don't defend mystical this time because this was a real actual scam.

I think you should put purist and mystical up there...idk...

TwinkTastical
08-25-2010, 07:00 PM
dude.. u were dumb enough to bid wayyyy over... therefore hes in the clear -.- DO NOT add mysticaldream to dislike

LIGHTNINGLORD67
08-25-2010, 07:07 PM
dude.. u were dumb enough to bid wayyyy over... therefore hes in the clear -.- DO NOT add mysticaldream to dislike

I'd say something but I won't let you start a flame war in this thread :D. It doesn't deserve to be locked.

TwinkTastical
08-25-2010, 07:43 PM
mmk noob :)

LIGHTNINGLORD67
08-25-2010, 08:42 PM
mmk noob :)

Lols :P

/10chars.

TwinkTastical
08-25-2010, 08:55 PM
its not funny noob :D

LIGHTNINGLORD67
08-25-2010, 08:57 PM
its not funny noob :D

Lol?I don't know what you have against me but let me tell you something: if you have a problem with me, I am willing to help you out in PM.

TwinkTastical
08-25-2010, 09:05 PM
Lol?I don't know what you have against me but let me tell you something: if you have a problem with me, I am willing to help you out in PM.

idk but i find fake trolling you EXTREMELY FUN :D

LIGHTNINGLORD67
08-25-2010, 09:07 PM
idk but i find fake trolling you EXTREMELY FUN :D

Real trolling*

;).

TwinkTastical
08-25-2010, 09:08 PM
Sure.. Real trolling :D

Fabz
08-26-2010, 08:22 AM
Lightninglord and Instinctive. Stop writing crap here. thanks.

Dharken
08-26-2010, 09:49 AM
Fabz - is EnchantedMum still an active player? PM me if you prefer.

Fabz
08-26-2010, 10:17 AM
Enchantedmum used to be one of the best merchants before but lately havent played that much, true. But PL playrs Come and go. Quit for a while then start again :)

TwinkTastical
08-26-2010, 10:44 AM
consider it... bumping by trolling?

Fabz
08-26-2010, 06:02 PM
Help me out in the helmet design competition here on forum! Vote for my design and Ill be grateful forever. But only if u like it!

Prest87
08-26-2010, 07:01 PM
Help me out in the helmet design competition here on forum! Vote for my design and Ill be your friend forever. But only if u like it!

U have a great design. voted for u my second pick would have been banned.

Buddyf97
08-26-2010, 10:58 PM
Help me out in the helmet design competition here on forum! Vote for my design and Ill be your friend forever. But only if u like it!

Vote for me! Lol. I am never goona over take fabz. Fabz might win. But 3rd is wide open. There is like nothing over 5 now other then 2. So vote me! Lol. Only if you want. Lol. Idc really. I just want a hat. I don't want to spend money on it

Survivorfan
08-27-2010, 08:47 AM
hey Fabz its survivorfan. i found someone who wants to join. his name is BLK and is lvl 45. he said he wants to learn more about selling because he loves to sell. hes respectful and i was wondering if he could join? message me back

Survivorfan
08-27-2010, 11:23 AM
Fabz I found another person who wants to join. His name is zephyrusse and is lvl 43 and loves to sell.

Respond so I could tell him if he's in or not,
Survivorfan

Fabz
08-27-2010, 01:11 PM
Hey survivor. Ill have to talk to both but see them as aboard :D

I love that so many want to join and thank you very much for the support Survivor!

LIGHTNINGLORD67
08-27-2010, 03:21 PM
Yess! I'm a merchant now :D ;)

Buddyf97
08-27-2010, 08:50 PM
Hey. Here is an idea
PvP TEAMS!
Merchanter's Guild should have a pvp team. I believe this should be non profit. Once we get a guild bank going we could use that money to get the entry fee. All winnings go back into the guild bank.

Buddyf97
08-27-2010, 08:51 PM
Everyone join the group! Hit your profile and there is a group section. Then join the merchanter's guild group!

TwinkTastical
08-27-2010, 11:43 PM
but... im pvper.. although i thouroghly enjoy profit

Fabz
08-29-2010, 02:59 AM
Awesome idea Buddy! Lets just wait for the hatcontest to be done then we could discuss the future :)

Fabz
08-29-2010, 04:23 PM
Have a huge bomb to drop right after hatcontest ends. Keep ur eyes open :)

Flamin
08-29-2010, 05:06 PM
... and your ears shut.

gizerbeam
08-29-2010, 05:43 PM
I'm looking to join the Merchanters. Where do I sign up? ;) I have 2 level 45's thus so far.

Flamin
08-29-2010, 05:48 PM
thus so far.

Are you from the 1200's or something? lol nvm.

Lightkibbles
08-29-2010, 10:09 PM
Hey I'll join. The account's name is Justsomeguy.
I've seen you guys around town and I would love to join.

Fabz
08-30-2010, 02:12 AM
This guild doesen't exist any more!

Hey guys. I've lost faith in PL, I'm bored and I've got no time to play. Finally realized this.
So I'm quitting PL, maybe not for good but quit at 99%.
That mean this guild cant continue, which is sad because its growing each day.

Take care, have fun.

Necrobane
08-30-2010, 02:20 AM
Lol sorry to see you go ;( and i was just getting into it! I hope that the elite mercenters will keep the guild going and who knows? Maby some day youll come back and see the guild still thriving :) well...have a good time in real life eh!

P.S. Can i have your phat loots!?! Lol :)

Wyvern
08-30-2010, 02:21 AM
Fabz I'll miss you :'(

Archerotfl
08-30-2010, 12:03 PM
Fabz can i have your gold...

EDIT: Is your baby a male or a female ;)

Fabz
08-31-2010, 02:15 AM
Haha Archerrotfl. Sorry not sure if im ever gonna restart playing so ill keep the money for now.
But if i decide never to restart, u can have some :)

Prest87
08-31-2010, 12:05 PM
Haha Archerrotfl. Sorry not sure if im ever gonna restart playing so ill keep the money for now.
But if i decide never to restart, u can have some :)

Don't leave!!! If u go could I also have some gold.

TwinkTastical
08-31-2010, 12:55 PM
Dont ask for gol... wtf am i saying.. gimme 1m plawx :D

Weiken
08-31-2010, 08:22 PM
You don't have to completely disband the guild, you could give someone else the deed. Sorry to hear you are leaving, if you do make a GTGBIANCB(got to go but I am never coming back) free pink giveaway or something I call dibs on first pick lol.

Raxie
09-06-2010, 04:54 AM
i was going to join this guild but since you are not going to be on pl as often...
sorry to see you leave. (well, nearly leaving)

Snapdragon
09-06-2010, 09:42 PM
So, Gunnderakk, Benstayeah, Buddyf, Jondadon. I got an idea. We all lead the guild together. then there is everytimes someone who can let ppl join or sth. like that. Ok? THIS GUILD MUST CONTINUE!

LIGHTNINGLORD67
09-06-2010, 10:52 PM
I agree that this guild has to continue, but let the community decide which people will lead the merchanter's guild.

ONE LEADER.
THREE SEMI-LEADERS (incase the leader is out for something)

KingFu
09-06-2010, 10:54 PM
Fabz, I'd like some ;)

Plz don't quit though bro! Sad to someone leave that isn't laquint!

Kingofhurtz
09-06-2010, 11:15 PM
Nooooo :( I was just getting started too be a trainee...oh well...we don't realize wat we got till it's gone. Have fun in life and prosper!!!!

LIGHTNINGLORD67
09-06-2010, 11:22 PM
Nooooo :( I was just getting started too be a trainee...oh well...we don't realize wat we got till it's gone. Have fun in life and prosper!!!!

Like Spock says from Star Trek... -holds hand up making a scissor hand-

"Live long, and prosper." It's his way of saying goodbye :)....I LOVE STAR TREK!@@!@!@!@!!@!

Kingofhurtz
09-06-2010, 11:39 PM
Like Spock says from Star Trek... -holds hand up making a scissor hand-

"Live long, and prosper." It's his way of saying goodbye :)....I LOVE STAR TREK!@@!@!@!@!!@!

Hahah that was so random it made my night!

Zalmon
09-07-2010, 03:45 AM
Why Fabz Why!!!! :( u r to cool to leave

Fabz
09-07-2010, 05:10 AM
Desided not to quit entirely so yay!
Only playing like 10% of what I used to so still cant run guild unfortunately :/

Jacus
09-10-2010, 01:56 AM
Noooooooooooooooooooooooooo
Noooooooooooooooooooooooooo

Jacus
09-10-2010, 01:57 AM
Fabz how do I become not a junior member

Kingofhurtz
09-10-2010, 02:52 PM
Post I think...is it 50 or 80 posts and you'll become a member. Post 100 and you'll be a senior member

chriscw97
09-11-2010, 03:10 AM
how can we join? My warriors called brutalityking, lv18