PDA

View Full Version : Changing Games to SL

Hayabusaz
09-02-2011, 05:30 AM
Hi, guys..

So, i'm falling in love with Star Legends..
The new Pocket Legends update didn't make it for me, I still love Star Legends much more and Pocket Legends is getting boring and too hard..
From 56 to 61 ? Man we have a real life guys...
Well, I had a great great great time with ya..
Devs you did great..
But yeah..

Pocket Legends is finished for me.

I'm angry cause i bought a lot of items with Plats recently on Pocket Legends..*crying*

Well, thanks to all PL PLAYERS !

I'll maybe come back.. who knows.. JOKE I won't.

Love you guys, we'll see each others in SL maybe ;)

-Peace, HAYA.

EDIT : I'll see be on PL for few hours or few days to see friends etc.. ;)

Paar
09-02-2011, 05:44 AM
Hi, guys..

So, i'm falling in love with Star Legends..
The new Pocket Legends update didn't make it for me, I still love Star Legends much more and Pocket Legends is getting boring and too hard..
From 56 to 61 ? Man we have a real life guys...
Well, I had a great great great time with ya..
Devs you did great..
But yeah..

Pocket Legends is finished for me.

I'm angry cause i bought a lot of items with Plats recently on Pocket Legends..*crying*

Well, thanks to all PL PLAYERS !

I'll maybe come back.. who knows.. JOKE I won't.

Love you guys, we'll see each others in SL maybe ;)

-Peace, HAYA.

EDIT : I'll see be on PL for few hours or few days to see friends etc.. ;)

:'( bye Good Luck in SL

Lordchewbacca
09-02-2011, 05:47 AM
Haya i feel the same way...
Im not liking wats going on in Pl at all...

WoundedEagle
09-02-2011, 05:51 AM
Dude, you better say goodbye to me^ or I'll stalk you on SL andake you come on PL to say goodbye. K? Alright, I've fun :)

Hayabusaz
09-02-2011, 06:07 AM
Dude, you better say goodbye to me^ or I'll stalk you on SL andake you come on PL to say goodbye. K? Alright, I've fun :)
I'll be still on PL bud :stupid:

JaytB
09-02-2011, 06:09 AM
Hey Haya, sad to see you go... But, I'll be seeing you in SL :D

I do like the PL update though, and I'm sure there's more to come fairly soon. So, personally, I'll be playing both games :)

Anyway, see you around buddy :)

Hayabusaz
09-02-2011, 07:44 AM
Already gave away about 1 million to newbies etc.. i'll keep my other gold for my little brother, sorry guys, I prefer to help newbies. :angel:

Sorry... :victorious:

JaytB
09-02-2011, 07:49 AM
Already gave away about 1 million to newbies etc.. i'll keep my other gold for my little brother, sorry guys, I prefer to help newbies. :angel:

Sorry... :victorious:

Uhmm... Nobody was asking for anything here O.o

DanielRH
09-02-2011, 08:58 AM
Nooo, again? Ugh. Well I guess I'll at least see you in sl, what's your names there? :)

I know exactly what you mean by boring... Thinking the same thing myself. It's getting TOO big and TOO hard.

CrimsonTider
09-02-2011, 09:02 AM
Haya... buddy... You do realize that the cap level will keep increasing in SL too, right? :)

Anyway, send me a request in SL and I'll see ya when I am on there! (Don't forget there is another map and other releases coming soon in PL!)

Hayabusaz
09-02-2011, 09:08 AM
I'm really quitting Pocket Legends, I won't come back. I'll stay in Star Legends for few weeks, then i'll quit both.
My names in Star Legends are : Hayabusaz ( Main ) ; Hayabusazz ; XxHayabusazxX ! ;)

Hayabusaz
09-03-2011, 05:27 AM
App deleted. Adios PL ! SL, here I come ! :D