PDA

View Full Version : Are the prices for NH gear practical?

KingFu
09-02-2011, 09:02 AM
I'm hearng NH drops pinks super easily. Due to school I've hardly been on. I'll be ready to try it out this weekend, but are the prices practical? For how much I'm hearing they drop they shouldn't be 1-2M for some of the items...do they sell?

RedRyder
09-02-2011, 09:04 AM
It seems only the glyph items are good. Those are the ones that sell for 1M+ if they do sell at all

Whirlzap
09-02-2011, 10:20 AM
Basically the items are overinflated and only the Glyph items have value and rarity.
The other items are 100k-300k, 350k at most.
The glyph can be worth a million or so.
Enjoy the inflated prices, and sell high!
Currently not many people are buying the sets, so CS is just a competition to see who prices the item the cheapest.

Riccits
09-03-2011, 06:15 AM
glyph or nuri seems to be very rare....

Suntv
09-04-2011, 07:45 AM
Yes, but it's still unclear if they both make a set. Glyph Charmin' does, but does Nuri's Glyph make a set too? For me prices are too high to try out for fun for a lv 56.

Ellyidol
09-04-2011, 07:47 AM
Yes, but it's still unclear if they both make a set. Glyph Charmin' does, but does Nuri's Glyph make a set too? For me prices are too high to try out for fun for a lv 56.

Int - Charmin'
Str - Strongman's
Dex - Obedience

Myst found out which ones via the amount of stat bonus it gives. If a pink gives +20 stat, it's part of a set. If it gives +22, it's not.

Fingers crossed for the reconsideration of the str set.