View Full Version : Some issues that everyone might want solved.

Arcael
07-17-2016, 05:54 AM
Some random issues.

1. Inventory arrangement. Many players have already complained about the voluminous forged energy kits which are eating the spaces in our inventories, but the real problem is to scroll to the bottom of the list to get cryogem and effigy buffs...just truly annoying. Enter a map with party, and I say WAIT I'LL BUFF and then scroll down, down, down...there we go down to pit.
I know stacking is an issue with the server, so why not devise a way to push those forged kits to the bottom of the list somehow? We won't be having this issue then. I don't mind deleting 300 cracked water jewels everyday but this scrolling just beats me.

2. Future feature request: Multiplayer proc. Devise a set of arcane weapons which co-operate with each other. I mean for example Rogue procs bow "Flash blaze" procs, stunning some enemies in a flash of light. Then the warrior uses his weapon from the same set and does a charged attack- and the multiplayer proc is called in. Could be fun, running elites with such gears. Only for pvE of course. Multiplayer procs would be extras.

3. Elite runner chests: I am almost sure you guys have considered this one. Please give some different visuals to these chests. The gold one was better..now I keep picking up bronze elite chests+bronze banded elite chests from bosses in sites below shuyal thinking that these are bronze elite runners. I don't want to do that. Make them look like old Grand Watch crates, only orange in color and no fireworks. :D

4. Who else finds the job of going back to back to guild castle to check mob numbers a bit annoying? Well, Me and a few people do. Give us an option to auto teleport to Guild castle directly(the castle of the area we are in). Would save us some keystrokes. And also, can you please add the Elusive 4 number to that list? Because some of the people don't even remember which of the elusive 4 they need to kill :3

Daehanie
07-17-2016, 01:00 PM
I agree with no 1 and 4 😊😊😊

Fyrce
07-17-2016, 02:08 PM
4. Go to guild castle. Check numbers. Enter fighting zone. Quit to menu. Play. You will be in guild castle.

Maxijackaqw
07-17-2016, 08:32 PM
How much time u wasted on it x3?

Sent from my MotoE2 using Tapatalk

bonjovi3223
07-18-2016, 12:08 AM
5. Store token options for crafting and furniture inventory.

Fredystern
07-18-2016, 01:05 AM
1. Its impossible, since jewel was tradeable we wont see items that have x10 in auction
2. Sure why not, but that will make the game lagger abit more
3. Agree
4. Windmore -> guild castle or /guildh -> Kelys guild castle, and i was agree with the Elusive 4 display in there

Vvildfire
07-18-2016, 07:09 PM
1. Its impossible, since jewel was tradeable we wont see items that have x10 in auction
2. Sure why not, but that will make the game lagger abit more
3. Agree
4. Windmore -> guild castle or /guildh -> Kelys guild castle, and i was agree with the Elusive 4 display in there

I think he was talking about the forged energy kits (not tradeable) rather than the jewels (he said he was fine with deleting them one by one) in N.1. But maybe it's an issue because then they'd have to add the option to open 1/2/3/all? (although we really wouldn't need it) (same for the other chests)

iheartu
07-18-2016, 09:13 PM
i totally agree with #1 (inventory arrangement). I hope this will be implemented soon. :o

Arcael
07-19-2016, 02:03 AM
I think he was talking about the forged energy kits (not tradeable) rather than the jewels (he said he was fine with deleting them one by one) in N.1. But maybe it's an issue because then they'd have to add the option to open 1/2/3/all? (although we really wouldn't need it) (same for the other chests)

Right. And then again, if they put the forged energy on the bottom of the list, we certainly wouldn't mind. But it's a pain to scroll down that much to bring out the buffs. I just have 120 forged kits, I can't imagine how annoying it would be for those having 250+ forged kits.

Daehanie
07-19-2016, 05:05 AM

Right. And then again, if they put the forged energy on the bottom of the list, we certainly wouldn't mind. But it's a pain to scroll down that much to bring out the buffs. I just have 120 forged kits, I can't imagine how annoying it would be for those having 250+ forged kits.
I feel u..
And hope can check which of the elusive 4 i already kill 😊