PDA

View Full Version : Customizable weapons? YES PLEASE :D

longsteak
09-02-2011, 02:48 PM
I know that the weapons in this game are already "specialized" as in some have scopes, others have silencer, ect. But wouldn't it be cool if we could customize our weapons? Don't want that scope for better crit? Replace it with the drum barrel ammo holder for improved fire rate! (dont have to worry about holding back on the trigger with the extra ammo :P )

This would definitely increase the loot hunger in all of us, and STS could make more money and charge people for some sweet weapon equips if you're too lazy to loot them yourself :)

What are your thoughts?

Edit: Also perhaps some sort of ammo system could be added? Maybe fire ammo, ice ammo, explosive ammo ect. I'm not saying to make the guns run on a set amount of ammo that you must replenish, but something that just alters the stats of the gun slightly.

Silentarrow
09-02-2011, 03:03 PM
You already can add implants to your weapons, which add hit%, crit, and damage.

longsteak
09-02-2011, 03:07 PM
I thought the implants were for the actual character, not the gun?

And even so, more customization wouldn't hurt!

krazii
09-02-2011, 04:45 PM
There is a weapon creator, but last time i checked the weapon levels were for lvl 21 and lower :(

Kraz

Cascade
09-02-2011, 04:53 PM
Wouldnt hurt to have an 'Upgrade Weapon' station where you cod various attachments to your weapon that ups the crit or damage...Example-Sharper bullet upgrade=More damage...I like this idea.

NoseToNose
09-02-2011, 06:45 PM
You already can add implants to your weapons, which add hit%, crit, and damage.Wishful thinking? You can't implant your gun just yourself.

Kraze
09-02-2011, 06:52 PM
Like the idea of custom bullets ie ice for cc or fire for panic/dot (can never have too much dot right lol)

Punktate
09-02-2011, 09:13 PM
I would definately pay to have this.

longsteak
09-02-2011, 10:40 PM
I would definately pay to have this.

As would I! But I'd hope STS would have some lootable ones as well. Either way, I don't see how this could hurt their incomes :)