PDA

View Full Version : It's my party and I'll spam if I want to.

Gwendaline
06-20-2010, 05:22 PM
Here is how I feel about the spam posts.... If one person can pop their head in and say things like.... For example... ( Ahaha yea me too.) Or (Exactly I Feel the exact same way) or (I was going to say the same exact thing OMG!) or (flaimdude your annoying) THEN THATS WHAT GENERAL DISCUSSION IS FOR! RANDOM A^% S*&^........ General discussion is like a branch of the chat box. I COMMENT in no other place than general discussion. If you are like me :) well I like you. I feel like I am doing the forum a favor staying in general discussion. It is not like I am running around spamming up the whole STS forum.You do not see me anywhere else. You do not see me everywhere, and I have heard a few of you say it. So.. Get used to seeing me here</\\/>. I pay to play this game. Just as much as you, and possibly a lil more than most of you. For those of you that go around calling my fellow spammers and I out... Well I say you are creating more of a Problem, more of a Scene, more Spam, and more Pointless comments than us poor innocent lil spammers. Don't call me out on my spam, I'll stop threatening you outwitting you and humiliating you in public. Let me be me, and ill let you be sad :) For those of you that like me... I FLOCKIN LOVE YOU BIRDS, BEARS, AND CHANTERS!!!!!!! I love this game. I love this forum.

p.s. If no one comments on this post.. I will show you the true meaning of spam.......<(be cautious... very very cautious)

FriedSushi
06-20-2010, 05:26 PM
commentasdfasdfadfs

Tullen666
06-20-2010, 05:27 PM
I commented.

King Richie
06-20-2010, 05:27 PM
Don't cry :) haven't said that in so long

Gwendaline
06-20-2010, 05:28 PM
commentasdfasdfadfs

*Bats her eyelashes and cries a little*

Awe :) That was soooooo sweet of you Phartypants :) Ty

Banned
06-20-2010, 05:29 PM
You paying for the game has nothing to do with this forum.

And General Discussion for PL RELATED THINGS. Not for your spam.

But then again...I don't give a @&$%.

Dizko
06-20-2010, 05:36 PM
Yes. I concur.

Gwendaline
06-20-2010, 05:43 PM
Yes. I concur.

Concur with whom?

PvP
06-20-2010, 05:56 PM
It depends what spam is. Saying I agree isn't always spam. It means you agree, and it can serve a purpose. Off-topic is for anything off-topic to PL. To me, thats what most of you consider spam. I'm no forum mod, so I have no right to say what is and isn't, but if I was I wouldn't write anyone off for posting in off-topic. General discussion? Might be a form of off-topic, but if its something that should be generally discussed, then let it be. If the post serves a purpose it serves a purpose. I couldn't get along without Gwen, and I couldn't get along with out Banned, but they both have 2 opposite personalities when it comes to posting. :]

Royce
06-20-2010, 06:08 PM
IMO spam is anything that gunks up the forum with crap nobody wants to read when they are searching the forum for info on PL. Things like this ridiculous thread are spam. This is a general discussion of Pocket Legends! Get this spam in off topic to at least give people a chance to filter it in advanced search, or better yet, use the frickin chat box. Why do you think they added it just as people started making threads about who's the top poster, and who has the most posts per day, and their opinions on the definition of spam? Think about it...

Neurion
06-20-2010, 06:29 PM
I don't mind clutter in the forums, as that should be handled by mods in case it gets out of hand, and I personally don't find Gwen's posts annoying or offensive. But, if you you yourself regard your posts as "spam" and consider yourself a "spammer," then there really might be a problem. There's a reason these words are frowned upon in the internet, and PL forums is no exception.

That said, I support a free forums. It's just that if I was a noob, the first place I would look for game details would be the forums. If I don't find good info because most posts are uncontributive, what would I think of the PL community?

Gwendaline
06-20-2010, 06:33 PM
I don't mind clutter in the forums, as that should be handled by mods in case it gets out of hand, and I personally don't find Gwen's posts annoying or offensive. But, if you you yourself regard your posts as "spam" and consider yourself a "spammer," then there really might be a problem. There's a reason these words are frowned upon in the internet, and PL forums is no exception.

That said, I support a free forums. It's just that if I was a noob, the first place I would look for game details would be the forums. If I don't find good info because most posts are uncontributive, what would I think of the PL community?

I don't feel like a spammer. I feel like part of the family. That is just what I have been coined. (Spam Queen)

Neurion
06-20-2010, 06:42 PM
This is all a completely different matter, but what "family" if I may ask?

Gwendaline
06-20-2010, 07:13 PM
This is all a completely different matter, but what "family" if I may ask?

Pocket legends

Cascade
06-20-2010, 07:16 PM
Arnt you hectorcruz, gwen?

Gwendaline
06-20-2010, 07:25 PM
Arnt you hectorcruz, gwen?

............. Hector Where are you?

Cascade
06-20-2010, 07:28 PM
No seriously answer me straight are you?

Dizko
06-20-2010, 08:33 PM
Concur with whom?

Yes. I agree.

Gwendaline
06-20-2010, 08:37 PM
Yes. I agree.

Dizko you are silly. Is chapter 5 out yet?

Kirei
06-20-2010, 08:38 PM
I want chapter 5!!!!!!% om nom nom!!!!!$

flaimdude
06-20-2010, 08:42 PM
Wrong. General Discussion is for game-related discussion. Take your spam to the Off-Topic section of the forums, please.

Gwendaline
06-20-2010, 08:44 PM
Wrong. General Discussion is for game-related discussion. Take your spam to the Off-Topic section of the forums, please.

Awe :( Where is the flare today Flaim? Did you just wake up?

flaimdude
06-20-2010, 08:57 PM
Awe :( Where is the flare today Flaim? Did you just wake up?

Yeah, sorry I missed the flame war. I heard it was pretty epic. ;)

Gwendaline
06-20-2010, 08:58 PM
Yeah, sorry I missed the flame war. I heard it was pretty epic. ;)

Awwee man It was good. I laughed a lil, I cried a lot, I nearly wet myself.

flaimdude
06-20-2010, 08:59 PM
Awwee man It was good. I laughed a lil, I cried a lot, I nearly wet myself.

Well, even though both you and banned are banned from the chatbox, I doubt anybody is gonna beat your record anytime soon. ;)

Gwendaline
06-20-2010, 09:00 PM
Well, even though both you and banned are banned from the chatbox, I doubt anybody is gonna beat your record anytime soon. ;)
I dunno. TrogZ is pretty close. Don't count him out yet.

Neurion
06-20-2010, 10:30 PM
Pocket legends

You lost me. This thread lost me. If "pocket legends family" was what you were pertaining to, then shouldn't topics posted outside of Off-Topics talk about, you know, Pocket Legends?

Funny how this thread turned out. I thought I was a member of the "Pocket Legends Family," but these talks about Hector cruz(?), chapter 5(?), Trogz(?) I really don't know about. I now feel out of place, which shouldn't be the case from threads under "General Discussion."

Dizko
06-20-2010, 10:52 PM
Dizko you are silly. Is chapter 5 out yet?

Negative. I'll PM you ;)

Also

General Discussion = Talk here and make merry!

Rebel
06-20-2010, 10:55 PM
I like the name of this thread.....

Royce
06-20-2010, 11:17 PM
General Discussion = Talk here and make merry!
Yup, as long as the talk is about PL ;)
From the announcements thread about the forums in general: http://www.spacetimestudios.com/showthread.php?27-Message-Forum-Rules

Please keep in mind that this forum is only for talking about Spacetime Studios and their associated games. If you want to talk about other subjects (for example, real world politics) there are other forums available on the internet where you can do that.
IOW, if it ain't PL or another STS game, get it outa here! Off topic people, off topic!

Interim7
06-20-2010, 11:50 PM
Mayonnaise.

Gwendaline
06-21-2010, 01:14 AM
Hey I friggin love Mayo

Interim7
06-21-2010, 03:40 AM
Me too, actually. I find it a nice complement to a steak sandwich, a nice salad or a bowl of frosty cornflakes.

Gwendaline
06-21-2010, 03:56 AM
Hey STS are you guys going to make a rocket ship to hide in for The Crossing Of Nibiru?

Away
06-21-2010, 06:48 AM
IMO spam is anything that gunks up the forum with crap nobody wants to read when they are searching the forum for info on PL. Things like this ridiculous thread are spam. This is a general discussion of Pocket Legends! Get this spam in off topic to at least give people a chance to filter it in advanced search, or better yet, use the frickin chat box. Why do you think they added it just as people started making threads about who's the top poster, and who has the most posts per day, and their opinions on the definition of spam? Think about it...

Marked as spam.

Royce
06-21-2010, 10:48 AM
Marked as spam.

Whatever. This thread was moved by the mods to off topic. So say what you want, but the people who matter agree with me ;)

flaimdude
06-21-2010, 10:52 AM
Yay, it got moved to off-topic! :) Cheers, Gwen, your new spam kingdom is here!

Gwendaline
06-22-2010, 01:46 PM
Yay, it got moved to off-topic! :) Cheers, Gwen, your new spam kingdom is here!

Like I said. You're not funny "haha". You're more Elton John funny.

flaimdude
06-22-2010, 02:45 PM
Like I said. You're not funny "haha". You're more Elton John funny.

Elton John has some pretty sweet purple shades, I have to say. :D

Gwendaline
06-22-2010, 02:56 PM
Elton John has some pretty sweet purple shades, I have to say. :D

Thats not the only thing purple that you and Elton have in common.

Ahhhhhh! AHHAHAHAHA! That one made me cry a little.

tjornan
06-22-2010, 06:48 PM
Thats not the only thing purple that you and Elton have in common.

Ahhhhhh! AHHAHAHAHA! That one made me cry a little.

ahahahahahahahaha

Well if its spam we r talkiung then

according to my calculations, then the spacetime continum fluctuates wildly as the 2 gods of time and square, flaim and gwend battle epicly trolling and flaiming... at the same time!

Gamelova
11-30-2010, 05:43 PM
So this is a spam thread?

Gamelova
11-30-2010, 05:44 PM
yjyjyjyjreshrewhreh greurgriurg

addiekai
11-30-2010, 05:58 PM
http://img89.imageshack.us/img89/8795/spamcn.jpg (http://img89.imageshack.us/i/spamcn.jpg/)

This is Spam. Lots of it.

MoarPewPew
11-30-2010, 07:29 PM
Why would you bump this?????

Omg I just did too...

Arterra
11-30-2010, 07:41 PM
well i think i missed a cool thread or something. a while ago. modern revival: lil spammers unite!!1

FluffNStuff
12-01-2010, 12:03 AM
well i think i missed a cool thread or something. a while ago. modern revival: lil spammers unite!!1

You should study the legendary Gwendaline, could learn a lot. Just don't learn too much or you'll end up with the same special tag under your name ...

Uctiger62
12-01-2010, 01:09 AM
I have absolutely nothing to contribute to this thread.

Just so you know.

jonboy
12-01-2010, 02:25 AM
Customer:
Morning,

Waitress:
Morning.

Customer:
What have you got?

Waitress:
Well, there's egg and bacon,
egg sausage and bacon
Egg and spam
Egg, bacon and spam
Egg, bacon, sausage and spam
Spam, bacon, sausage and spam
Spam, egg, spam, spam, bacon and spam
Spam, sausage, spam, spam, spam, bacon, spam tomato and spam
Spam, spam, spam, egg and spam
Spam, spam, spam, spam, spam, spam, baked beans, spam, spam, spam and spam.

(Choir: Spam! Spam! Spam! Spam! Lovely Spam! Lovely Spam!)

Or Lobster Thermidor aux crevettes with a mornay sauce
served in a provencale manner with shallots and aubergines
garnished with truffle pate, brandy and a fried egg on top and spam.

Wife:
Have you got anything without spam?

Waitress:
Well, the spam, eggs, sausage and spam
That's not got much spam in it

Wife:
I don't want any spam!

Customer:
Why can't she have eggs, bacon, spam and sausage?

Wife:
That's got spam in it!

Customer:
Hasn't got much spam in it as spam, eggs, sausage and spam has it?

(Choir: Spam! Spam! Spam!...)

Wife:
Could you do me eggs, bacon, spam and sausage without the spam, then?

Waitress:
Iiiiiiiiiiiich!!

Wife:
What do you mean 'Iiiiiiiiiich'? I don't like spam!

(Choir: Lovely spam! Wonderful spam!)

Waitress (to choir):
Shut up!

(Choir: Lovely spam! Wonderful spam!)

Waitress:
Shut Up! Bloody Vikings!
You can't have egg, bacon, spam and sausage without the spam.

Wife:
I don't like spam!

Customer:
Shush dear, don't have a fuss. I'll have your spam. I love it,
I'm having spam, spam, spam, spam, spam, spam, spam, baked beans,
spam, spam, spam, and spam!

(Choir: Spam! Spam! Spam! Spam! Lovely spam! Wonderful spam!)

Waitress:
Shut Up!! Baked beans are off.

Customer:
Well, could I have her spam instead of the baked beans then?

Waitress:
You mean spam, spam, spam, spam, spam, spam, spam, spam, spam, spam, spam,
spam and spam?

Choir (intervening):
Spam! Spam! Spam! Spam!
Lovely spam! Wonderful spam!
Spam spa-a-a-a-a-am spam spa-a-a-a-a-am spam.
Lovely spam! Lovely spam! Lovely spam! Lovely spam!
Spam spam spam spam!

Uctiger62
12-01-2010, 02:36 AM
+1 for Monty Python!

Cabero
12-01-2010, 04:12 PM
http://img89.imageshack.us/img89/8795/spamcn.jpg (http://img89.imageshack.us/i/spamcn.jpg/)

This is Spam. Lots of it.

You so win!

graphic13
12-01-2010, 05:58 PM
I think we are in off topic, right? But, I figure I'll add to the discussion with a little off topic talk about healthcare (http://www.goldenrule.com) . What's everybody think bout the new reform? Anything?

Arterra
12-01-2010, 06:09 PM
http://i253.photobucket.com/albums/hh77/Koensayrbtls3/Funny/off-topic.jpg

even for a post on spam