PDA

View Full Version : Griefers I will now be letting all GMs no of u.

cagethewicked
09-02-2011, 07:32 PM
so as number of players increased with apple release so has number of griefers. Sadly to say they r alive n thriving amoung us and attacking from with in. I am a new GM but am not new to the game or these shady players who find fun in doin such things. I have had no issues yet but many of my allie guilds have. As me being a good team player when i find know and am certin of a griefer i am reporting them and then letting all Guild Masters no . I do not like want nore tolorate this . Jus a friendly heads up that i am not only watching my back but all player enjoying the game n dealing with such a blaten disrespect . Sincerely Cagedkiller GM of League Of Assassins

cagethewicked
09-02-2011, 07:39 PM
its a shame that GMs must be afraid to make officers n go into such search for good officers. it becomes unfair to players who arent griefers cause it becomes hard for them advance and be promoted

Register
09-02-2011, 07:47 PM
Its part GM fault IMO. They need to be careful who they promote. When I was waiting to join Alliance of Blackstar (my current guild) I joined one guild just to talk and pass time. I was told that when the GM came on, I would instantly promoted. Wtf. If GMs be careful who they promote, it will lower the chances of that happening. Of course, there still is a chance (eg: Griefer telling friend to kick all people) of that happening sadly.

Off topic, please use the EDIT function at the bottom of your post to add a note. No need to double post. Also, isnt the "wicked" thing a guild thing?

Punktate
09-02-2011, 09:20 PM
so as number of players increased with apple release so has number of griefers. Sadly to say they r alive n thriving amoung us and attacking from with in. I am a new GM but am not new to the game or these shady players who find fun in doin such things. I have had no issues yet but many of my allie guilds have. As me being a good team player when i find know and am certin of a griefer i am reporting them and then letting all Guild Masters no . I do not like want nore tolorate this . Jus a friendly heads up that i am not only watching my back but all player enjoying the game n dealing with such a blaten disrespect . Sincerely Cagedkiller GM of League Of Assassinswut u meen u no tolorate et? greeferz r part of gaem, dey be her. b carful wut u do or u b sad. :(

cagethewicked
09-02-2011, 09:25 PM
Its part GM fault IMO. They need to be careful who they promote. When I was waiting to join Alliance of Blackstar (my current guild) I joined one guild just to talk and pass time. I was told that when the GM came on, I would instantly promoted. Wtf. If GMs be careful who they promote, it will lower the chances of that happening. Of course, there still is a chance (eg: Griefer telling friend to kick all people) of that happening sadly.

Off topic, please use the EDIT function at the bottom of your post to add a note. No need to double post. Also, isnt the "wicked" thing a guild thing?

Agreed . i havent had issue as of yet but alotta players are telling me they have. N yes the wicked is a guild but i am not a part of them nore in any relation to them any longer. Most wickeds left guild n are now in my guild due to drama n lack of structure.

cagethewicked
09-02-2011, 09:29 PM

Also do u no if Im able to change my name on here n how.?