PDA

View Full Version : Selling Items with the CS - Cancellation

Hail
07-18-2016, 05:38 AM
Hey all, this post is in regards to the cancellation of listed items through the in-game consignment shop. Too many times have I had high priced items listed, only to be pmed by a person 'wanting to buy'. The problem is after removing the item from the shop, the so called 'purchaser' all of a sudden no longer wants to purchase my listed item. All this leads to is me wasting my gold having to re-list these items as well as bad attitude for the following hour.

Suggestion
Even after removing the item from the shop, an option to re-list it free of charge for the remainder of the previous time leading up to expiry.

Let me know your opinions! :)

*General Discussion gets way more recognition than Suggestions sub-forum

Fyrce
07-18-2016, 05:40 AM
Bleh. Just ignore thenpm. Most times theyll buy it anyways.

justhell
07-18-2016, 05:52 AM
How bout tax hit after item sold?

Hail
07-18-2016, 05:57 AM
Bleh. Just ignore thenpm. Most times theyll buy it anyways.

Unfortunately I'm not the type to ignore people.. I hate being ignored, not about to do the same to strangers willing to buy my stuff (the legit ones at least)

@justhell another nice idea but it has cons.

Fredystern
07-18-2016, 06:01 AM
Too many times have I had high priced items listed, only to be pmed by a person 'wanting to buy'. The problem is after removing the item from the shop, the so called 'purchaser' all of a sudden no longer wants to purchase my listed item.

Same ���� i wonder why that kind player trolled us :/

Fredystern
07-18-2016, 06:09 AM

CS will be full of trash item :3

justhell
07-18-2016, 06:16 AM
CS will be full of trash item :3
[emoji24] nooooo...

Kenzou
07-18-2016, 06:18 AM
+1 for Hail
-100 for justhell ... sorry xD

justhell
07-18-2016, 06:19 AM
@justhell another nice idea but it has cons.

Hmmmm... ur right ...ppl will just undercut their competitor price... bad!!!

Gouiwaa9000
07-18-2016, 06:30 AM
This will be easier : once you cancel your item from ac , you will recive the gold that you spend to post it

Kenzou
07-18-2016, 06:53 AM
This will be easier : once you cancel your item from ac , you will recive the gold that you spend to post it

People will just cancel their items before it expire.
So not good
+1000 for Hail!!!

Aimanxasuna
07-18-2016, 07:07 AM
This happened to me a couple of times. What I do now is to ask them to deposit/pay me the auction fees needed to list the item, before I cancel them.

If they are real in buying my stuff, i'll just deduct my selling price from the deposit. If they are a fluke, I'll get my listed fees back atleast. (however, i doubt flukes will pay beforehand lol)

Taichi Yagami
07-18-2016, 07:19 AM
Just dont answer there pm and continue listing ur item in cs:)

Sent from my H860 using Tapatalk

Melthyz
07-18-2016, 08:29 AM
This happened to me a couple of times. What I do now is to ask them to deposit/pay me the auction fees needed to list the item, before I cancel them.

If they are real in buying my stuff, i'll just deduct my selling price from the deposit. If they are a fluke, I'll get my listed fees back atleast. (however, i doubt flukes will pay beforehand lol)

Wow, that's a pretty awesome idea except I highly doubt someone wants to gimme 300k before we even trade. I think this is a problem faced by many luckily it hasn't happen to me yet... then again I'm not a big fan of cs.

My biggest pet peeve from a trading standpoint is when we a buyer offers me the price i'm looking for and then just vanished or stop responding. Wat's the point of fake bidding when there's nothing to gain?

Sandeeep
07-18-2016, 02:59 PM
i usally pm if item is not a fast seller and above 100k
or if its above 500k

i always pay if i like the deal offered
got my fav vanitys this way, never been a fake bidder....
also never had anyone fake bid me. maybe cause i never put anythign good in auct

Universalpro
07-18-2016, 03:07 PM
There will be many problems if we are given an option to re-list the item once again, i dont think i will be able to explain but it is against the very whole concept of having an auction.
And yes this has happened a lot of times to me but i dont take off the item before checking out the person i m dealing with and also while putting ur item up for auction u should be willing to list it for the number of days u have posted it right? I mean thats the very concept of an auction lol

Sent from my Nexus 5 using Tapatalk

Plqgue
07-18-2016, 06:02 PM
Hey all, this post is in regards to the cancellation of listed items through the in-game consignment shop. Too many times have I had high priced items listed, only to be pmed by a person 'wanting to buy'. The problem is after removing the item from the shop, the so called 'purchaser' all of a sudden no longer wants to purchase my listed item. All this leads to is me wasting my gold having to re-list these items as well as bad attitude for the following hour.

Suggestion
Even after removing the item from the shop, an option to re-list it free of charge for the remainder of the previous time leading up to expiry.

Let me know your opinions! :)

*General Discussion gets way more recognition than Suggestions sub-forum

+1
#11chars

Vrazicak
07-18-2016, 06:28 PM

That way there would be too many trollers listing items for 99m gold which would never get sold, leading to the ****** market we had years ago

Kingumar
07-18-2016, 09:56 PM
Not that good of an idea cuz this will decrease the price of the item why?

When Player A list and item in auction for 150k then Player B comes and list the same item for 145k then as soon as Person A sees that Person B has listed the same item cheaper than his then He list his item cheaper than Person B and it goes on

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Kenzou
07-18-2016, 10:56 PM
I think what Hail trying to say is if u cancel an item u will still have a chance to relist it for free with the remaining time AND same price as it was before... If u change the price then u will need to pay another fee :)

Daehanie
07-19-2016, 12:07 AM
I agree with this... maybe 50% or 25% from our gold to list the item? Hehehe

I nego from someone who listed the item in cs and he ask me to show the gold first.. means he wanna see that i got the gold or not.. then he cancel his item in cs and we trade.. i think u can try this.. 😊😊

Elenyore
07-19-2016, 08:34 PM
how about if cancelling an item returns x% of your listing fees, where x is the percentage of your total purchased auction time that you didn't use?

For example: list an item for 12 hrs for 1k gold listing fee
cancel after 3 hrs
750 gold returned to you

tell me what y'all think :)

Visiting
07-19-2016, 08:44 PM
Listing fees = Gold Sink
I doubt that STS will fix something that's not broken.