PDA

View Full Version : Talons Pretty PLEASE :(

Air
09-02-2011, 11:13 PM
Omg all i wanted was a talon set but i didn't find any Talons in CS so im guessing you guys didn't make a Talon for this campaign ? Or is it a bug or did you forget to import the Talon? :( I hope it is. And if there is a talon but i wasnt looking in CS hard enough sorry.

Shadowie
09-02-2011, 11:25 PM
I believe there is only the dagger set for dex if u wanna use the dex shield. Been searching high and low in cs also. Same though as u!

bronislav84
09-03-2011, 04:41 PM
Why in the world are there no talons? It boggles me. This inconsistency needs to be addressed. Talon is a mainstream weapon, and I personally want one for my bird when the time comes. I use ONLY talon and shield, so this is a huge inconvenience for me. Would mean I'd have to use Sentinel or the 55 talon set while everybody else is using the new stuff.

Conradin
09-03-2011, 04:43 PM
Remember there will be 2 lvl 60 campaigns. The other one might have talons and more elite pinks. I personally am going to get the dex talon set for my bear. Rawr

bronislav84
09-03-2011, 04:53 PM
I thought Mount Fang was going to be a 65/66 cap dungeon. Then maybe they're making an elite level 60 dungeon like Shadow Cave? What really is the point of two dungeons for the same range if the items have identical stats, except for variety?

So yea, that's my guess. Might make it premium like SH as well.

Diodge
09-07-2011, 12:56 PM
I hope we can find these in Fang.