PDA

View Full Version : Apologies for Booting

Bakoffmycandy
09-03-2011, 01:24 AM
Been putting in some long hours since the update hosting Grind Groups. Made a few mistakes today & booted the wrong people that were in the original group. Just wanted to say sorry to anyone that got wrongfully booted. I stopped hosting shortly after & took a well needed break. Hope no one took it to heart.

The Flash
09-03-2011, 01:58 AM
Instead of booting you could do what i do and seen apollo and onebadazzbird do. Just tell the person your full or lv req is not met(only 2 plausible reasons to boot) and please leave. If they dont leave you warned them and boot them. It doesnt take that long as onebadazzbird does it and he was first to 60. Hope that helped

STS should allow a min lv requirement join button to get rid of one of the reason.

CodyBearr
09-03-2011, 02:25 AM
^ +1
Or lock it and keep same PW if same team :-)

Ellyidol
09-03-2011, 02:48 AM
Instead of booting you could do what i do and seen apollo and onebadazzbird do. Just tell the person your full or lv req is not met(only 2 plausible reasons to boot) and please leave. If they dont leave you warned them and boot them. It doesnt take that long as onebadazzbird does it and he was first to 60. Hope that helped

STS should allow a min lv requirement join button to get rid of one of the reason.

That's what the boot reason is for. As long as you give a valid reason and not a "." or "lol", booting straight away is perfectly fine.

I've gotten some people who have their Nerdrage Lv 7 when I boot them saying "Full, sorry". Would have loved to see their reactions if I said something worse.

Suntv
09-03-2011, 08:34 AM
Why not make a password protected game? Problem solved. You can't boot people for being a lv 57 when they are in a lv 56-60 map.

Cytokinesis
09-03-2011, 09:37 AM
That's what the boot reason is for. As long as you give a valid reason and not a "." or "lol", booting straight away is perfectly fine.

Yesterday someone booted me with the reason: Honk Honk

Register
09-03-2011, 09:45 AM
I agree with Elly. I hate it when you ask somebody to leave and they dont. You boot them. You probably are not gonna ask again 1 minute later to a diff person. They spazz out about getting booted. Wtf. Its part of the game. If the game is full, you boot somebody. Booting somebody with a valid reason is just about the same as asking to leave. I remember somebody saying that booting should be completly taken out. Im sorry, but booting is neccesarry. Or ignorant people who wont leave when asked will rule. Not good.

Blind
09-03-2011, 09:46 AM
My favorite reasons are: Blizzard stick!, Gurgox eye!, S, weoifhewohfewium, bhahahah.....no
Deaf's signature boot- Mortal Kombat!!!
;D

Tortega
09-03-2011, 01:25 PM
I agree with suntv just make a password protected game and you will not have to boot anyone from your game and that way there are no hurt feelings. :-)