PDA

View Full Version : Housing Should Have Camera Unlocked

Zeus
07-18-2016, 10:34 AM
Hello,

While I do understand that the game has locked camera for a reason, I believe that housing should have camera unlocked. The reason being is that the angles are horrible when using equipment. For example, if Northal throne is at the top of the tavern, then you cannot see the rest of the house due to the fixed camera angle. The same goes for anything that is at the top of the house. If camera was unlocked, this wouldn't be an issue. I also believe that housing can be viewed from all angles, so if this could be made possible, that would be great!

Zynzyn
07-18-2016, 03:11 PM
Totally agree. Great idea.

<KingPete>
07-18-2016, 09:49 PM
Definitely.

-Rare

Zeazimeh
07-20-2016, 10:56 PM
And using some items is annoying, trying to figure out where to click for turning on/off, unlocked camera can fix it.
But I think rotation around 1 axis is enough, complete free cam can cause massive lag on older devices.

Astrea
07-21-2016, 01:08 AM
Pls No!... Idea is good but not a very good idea.

Zylx
07-22-2016, 10:43 PM
I wanna be able to see the smoothe leather seats in my bugatti while sitting on my gold-encrusted La-Z-Boy sofa next to my platinum table on top of my cashmere carpet and enjoying a cup of hater tea brewed from all the tears of my haters from my mug fashioned from a rare elephant bone and unobtainium alloy.