07-18-2016, 01:59 PM
Its been long time, hope next event would be x2 odd , ty

Befs
07-18-2016, 02:53 PM
Please no...

extrapayah
07-18-2016, 03:05 PM
+1, need moar cheap pets...

could also be x4 story tokens, or (permanent) x4 chance mythic/arcane in elite chests!

onadraosari
07-18-2016, 04:04 PM
+1, need moar cheap pets...

could also be x4 story tokens, or (permanent) x4 chance mythic/arcane in elite chests!

More cheap pets? Like for 900k toor. No! It was horrible time when any player could get arcane

epicrrr
07-18-2016, 04:12 PM
More cheap pets? Like for 900k toor. No! It was horrible time when any player could get arcane

3+ yes AL i think its about time the majority gets to used arcane pets, really hard for thr common people to get 1m.

Blank119
07-18-2016, 09:45 PM
3+ yes AL i think its about time the majority gets to used arcane pets, really hard for thr common people to get 1m.

Thats right, im sure many ppl will be happy when x2 odd happen bcz all item will drop price and able to afford it, not just us but also sts since many ppl will buy plat to open locked . so sts please make it happen, ty

Befs
07-18-2016, 09:52 PM

You can get 1-3m a week in km3 without even spending huge hours.

Nikool991
07-19-2016, 01:29 AM
I dont wanna be km3 slave anymore !!!everything is over price in the market(auction based)...cryostar chamber is dead!! Arcane legend is on chaos!!!we want x2 odds it will balance the skyrocketing prices of every items

Nikool991
07-19-2016, 01:44 AM
More cheap pets? Like for 900k toor. No! It was horrible time when any player could get arcanedude we are not on rengol crates anymore...and the deary island bug is the cause of cheap pet...now we had egg rotation...x2 odds will keep the prices and arcane more affordable enough but not too cheap....

Astrea
07-19-2016, 01:50 AM

3m without spending huge hours of playing?? Are you sure? Not all people have a lot of free time to play you know.

Nikool991
07-19-2016, 03:31 AM
Support x2 odds guys

Blank119
07-19-2016, 03:53 AM
thats right, we should support x2 odd , it would balance the price of arcane item ,since too op price, many ppl would be happy when they did it

extrapayah
07-19-2016, 04:00 AM
yup yup, with an average of 10 crates per 30 mins elixir, you can probably earn 420k per day within 3 hours of playing (+30 mins of remapping)
then the question will be, can you reach a rate of 10 crates per elixir? can you make a commitment of 3.5 hours of playing per day in km3? can you sell crates with the same price for the whole week?

anyway, i'm not an economy expert, but charging 200-300 usd in average for a non-junk arcane item (that is no way to be looted with other way) is not right for me. and i'm not supporting gambling in a game, either.

TheClaaaaaaaw
07-19-2016, 05:04 AM
It's funny to see people call pets/items that cost a few million overpriced when you've been playing AL for years. I remember when Nekro used to cost 40m - 50m and arcane ring even 100m+. Now, that was overpriced, but now that the most expensive pet costs less than 10m, I don't think that's too much at all. After all, I want a big long term goal that I can work for. Not impossible, but big.

codered
07-19-2016, 05:54 AM
As im hoarding hundreds rengol crates, im supporting this lol, but we need sumting else to avoid market crash, it is more fun when u get 5m arcane weapon by working hard, flesh to the bone, sweat and blood xD,,,js
We just need cake, cmon sts F2P need some gold to buy some item from P2P 😢😢

Universalpro
07-19-2016, 06:39 AM
Arcane pets used to be a dream, something to work really hard for
Now that they are available as easily as for 2-3m or 5-6m ppl want them to drop to less than 1m.. like srsly what do u even want to earn gold for? Everyone already has the best arcane pet nekro with them
There used to be a time when only 1% of the population had those arcane rings and pets and i honestly liked it back then, even i didnt have them but i atleast had something to earn gold for

Sent from my Nexus 5 using Tapatalk

Blank119
07-19-2016, 06:57 AM
To avoid market crash, the merchant will save the day. When the price go down the merchant will buy them and hoard them until the next event nor when high price, thats why x2 odd wont effect the economy that much and if u are play AL for a years you should know thats always the cycle , high price-low price-high price, implenting this event will benifit everyone not just player but also sts. We support this event, :)

Blank119
07-19-2016, 07:27 AM
To avoid market crash, the merchant will save the day. When price go down the merch will buy it and hoard it until event nor when the price is high again, Thats why the x2 odd wont effect the economy that much and if you are playing AL for a years you should know thats the always the cycle, price high-price low- price high, it will just repeat it self, having this event will benifit everyone not just the player but also the sts, We support this event :) please make it happen sts, ty

Vvildfire
07-19-2016, 07:30 AM
...with an average of 10 crates per 30 mins elixir... [...] the question will be, can you reach a rate of 10 crates per elixir?

No.
My Lepre/lix/arlor ring must be malfunctioning...

onadraosari
07-19-2016, 08:55 AM
Cheaper arcane pets= price down of locks, which is alrdy 7k. How to earn gold now? If to get 5 locks per 30min, then u will get only 40-44k per hour. And you all want make cheap arcane pets more cheaper and make cryostar locks for 6k or less

Fredystern
07-19-2016, 09:01 AM

You can get 1m in a day if you farming jewel in elite shuyal 2 using rogue with str build and arx dagger 46 :D

Zeazimeh
07-19-2016, 09:01 AM
Cryo lockeds (and blood leaf lockeds) have dropped in price after event. Introducing x2 odds will mean more lockeds will be opening and prices of lockeds will go up a bit. But if more lockeds are popped with x2 odds there will be more arcane weapons and they will drop in price by aprrox 1-1.5 million which will defeat the purpose of arcane rarity

Befs
07-19-2016, 09:12 AM
You can get 1m in a day if you farming jewel in elite shuyal 2 using rogue with str build and arx dagger 46 :D

Shhhh.

and I have a better way :snowman:

penikmatoppai
07-19-2016, 09:14 AM
say no to X2 ODD For mytic and Arcane item :witless::witless:

Nikool991
07-19-2016, 06:09 PM
X2 odds pls im saving a whole month salary for this one

Shanerry
07-19-2016, 07:48 PM
x2 odd *-* Hoping for it too .....

Nikool991
07-20-2016, 04:59 AM
X2 odds pls..there is not even a single mari/toor/nekro etc. On auc..not even a single player sells...the point of x2 odds is to resupply the needs of arcanes...im pretty sure many arcane players can understand this...dont be selfish lets give these new players some arcane pet to start with....like what we experienced the joy of ur first arcane pet..

Eatdamage
07-20-2016, 08:44 AM
cheaper lvl56 belts! im all in 8)

Befs
07-20-2016, 09:24 AM
X2 odds pls..there is not even a single mari/toor/nekro etc. On auc..not even a single player sells...the point of x2 odds is to resupply the needs of arcanes...im pretty sure many arcane players can understand this...dont be selfish lets give these new players some arcane pet to start with....like what we experienced the joy of ur first arcane pet..

That's not because of odds. That's because they aren't in chests every week.

Fredystern
07-20-2016, 09:38 AM

Arcane pet foe new player to start?
Ill ask you a question then

What will you aim to level up your character, alots of newplayer will aim for arcane/mythic items(that what i do and all my friend do when start)
And what joy will you get when you already got it when the first time you start to play, you'll think "oh everyone got same arcane pet with me when start what a lame game" thats what ill think

Nikool991
07-20-2016, 10:24 AM
X2 odds will come guys dont lose hope ...just like the past x2 odds event players will adjust according to economy...remember that we also need to give sts financial support xD so im willing to spend for this event....i wont lose hope

Nikool991
07-20-2016, 10:29 AM
Arcane pet foe new player to start?
Ill ask you a question then

What will you aim to level up your character, alots of newplayer will aim for arcane/mythic items(that what i do and all my friend do when start)
And what joy will you get when you already got it when the first time you start to play, you'll think "oh everyone got same arcane pet with me when start what a lame game" thats what ill think
Dude there a whole lots of pets to collect on everyone's stable...regardless if everyone also have it...

Shanerry
07-20-2016, 10:29 AM
really o.o fr me i think ill be happy .-. then next ill aim is for the new ones ......

c:

Nikool991
07-20-2016, 10:33 AM
It's not about being selfish...
it's about making a request that would beneficial for all players in the long run...

requesting something that will only benefit a few doesn't save the AL economy

try to weigh the request...

yes it will make a lot of player happy if we have 2X odds the question is for how long?...

do you think that will stabilize the economy??

if yes then how stable?

if the economy drop lower than what it is right now then what will be the action to put it back in pace??

you have to check your request and see all the possible outcome..

because if you don't then the request itself becomes something just to fulfill personal agenda...

-i hope you understand. im pretty sure you had your own agenda aswell....x2 odds is near

Befs
07-20-2016, 10:40 AM
x2 odds would actually help me, but I am completely against it.

People can't seem to realize that arcane items still aren't that expensive. If 2x odds were to come around, I would be able to have the best set, and whatever arcane pet my heart desires, but then I will have nothing to work for. This will put arcanes down to like 1m, which makes the game pointless imo.

Nikool991
07-20-2016, 12:25 PM
x2 odds would actually help me, but I am completely against it.

People can't seem to realize that arcane items still aren't that expensive. If 2x odds were to come around, I would be able to have the best set, and whatever arcane pet my heart desires, but then I will have nothing to work for. This will put arcanes down to like 1m, which makes the game pointless imo.
Why would u guy always think if x2 odds arcanes will drop to 1m...the point is to resupply the market..also some arcanes are in lock crate exclusivity like blood leaf crates.....

Befs
07-20-2016, 12:48 PM
Why would u guy always think if x2 odds arcanes will drop to 1m...the point is to resupply the market..also some arcanes are in lock crate exclusivity like blood leaf crates.....

Because that's exactly what happened last time, and arcanes are only 1.5-2.5 mil rn...

Arcane weapons will prolly go under 3m at least.

Shanerry
07-20-2016, 01:19 PM
2x odd wouldnt affect that much .... and o.o i dont think 2x odd could make someone hav the best set and hav any arc pet they desire after 2x odd granted ^-^ ...... ddnt even feel the pet rotation last time

checked auc 2stampy 2stampy eggchest 1toor 1singe 2mishi

c:

extrapayah
07-20-2016, 05:22 PM
it's been several months since jewel elixirs are released in chests, so i guess you'll have more than 100m by now? finding a direct buyer takes time, listing in auction takes gold and risk of not selling, crafting takes time and gold, profit should be measured after you successfully sell the goods. in the end, you might want to return to crates farming.

the current 'low price' is simply because the general population of AL is poor, so it's not fair comparing it to the era where platfarming is everywhere.

many prefer exclusiveness, but i prefer everyone to enjoy all the new content, especially in a game where premium items are mandatory. also it doesn't change the fact that you need way too much real money to loot things with the current rate.

Zanpa
07-20-2016, 05:30 PM
+1 to this affordable items for everyone...i cant find a maridos pet seller in weeks thb...idk why

B.Bence
07-20-2016, 09:36 PM
i dont pay to play so i know how hard is to earn money in al.
You can do only one thing to earn enough money.
farm km3 thats all.
When im lucky i got 6-7 locks/elixir but when im not lucky i got like 1-2
So i got 4 locks/elixir (lepre+elixir).
I also paid for the luck lix, lets say i bought for 12k. So i have 16k profit/elixir average.
16k/30mins not realy good..i play 3 hours/day so i got 96k profit/day.
2.88m/month. Lets buy sns for 6m! farm 3hours /day during 2 months to buy sns! nice! "arcane pets are too cheap"
And dont forget about the players dont want to buy only pets but maybe weapons or arc ring, and i cant think about i will ever have antignome set!

Nikool991
07-21-2016, 12:21 AM
i dont pay to play so i know how hard is to earn money in al.
You can do only one thing to earn enough money.
farm km3 thats all.
When im lucky i got 6-7 locks/elixir but when im not lucky i got like 1-2
So i got 4 locks/elixir (lepre+elixir).
I also paid for the luck lix, lets say i bought for 12k. So i have 16k profit/elixir average.
16k/30mins not realy good..i play 3 hours/day so i got 96k profit/day.
2.88m/month. Lets buy sns for 6m! farm 3hours /day during 2 months to buy sns! nice! "arcane pets are too cheap"
And dont forget about the players dont want to buy only pets but maybe weapons or arc ring, and i cant think about i will ever have antignome set!
Guys like this is the reason to have x2 odds...many ppl have the same story....give them a chance to enjoy other features of this game ...thanks

Daggee
07-21-2016, 04:51 AM
Lol, no worries, i only got my first arcane pet after 2 and a half years of playing on off.

Nikool991
07-21-2016, 06:30 AM
Lol, no worries, i only got my first arcane pet after 2 and a half years of playing on off.
=(
11 chars