PDA

View Full Version : Lost slink on my toon, please help

StorminForman
07-18-2016, 06:00 PM
Hi, I am an avid player of arcane legends and hate to bother you but one of my toons made it to gold level and received slink but when I logged in a couple of days ago I no longer had slink. My account has 7 toons and my top 3 all made platinum and I made gold with all 4 of my lower toons. They all still have slink with the exception of Giuges (level 10). It's very weird because I am positive he had slink during the last event. Not sure if it is related or I just hit a bad button but I have also lost my last 4 platinum. Sometimes I hit buy by mistake but now you have to confirm plat purchases so I am very confused what happened to my last 4 platinum as well. Please help! I'd love to get my slink pet back for Giuges and get my lost 4 platinum as well.

Thanks,

Daron

Hail
07-19-2016, 06:33 AM
I hope you find your lost pet/platinum.
Firstly I would thoroughly check through your characters stable. Possibly renamed?

As for the platinum, you can check your platinum history from the main menu -> STS Nexus -> My Account -> Purchase History.

Best of luck :)

StorminForman
07-20-2016, 07:11 AM
Hi Hail,

Thanks for the suggestions. With this toon I only have 2 pets so hard to lose it in my stable :)
I will check in on platinum purchase history though. Thanks!