BodMaster
09-03-2011, 12:17 PM
Hey Misdemeanour, couldn't find your post or find you again :p

Here are the Combo sequences you asked for

Suppression + Force Hammer = Mez Breaker
Graviton Slam + Lurch = Ripper
Psychic Lash + Transference = Backlash

Hope this has helped

If you have any other problems or need answers for this in the future post to General Discussion there are so many people that are willing to help one another in the sts community :D

Misdemeanour
09-05-2011, 12:34 AM
Aha, finally found you!

Had to search through member list. I haven't posted much so that's prob why you couldn't find me. :)
Thanks for that , you're a ledgend!!!!!!!

Hope to catch up again on sl or pl! Run with me if you can some time :congratulatory:

BodMaster
09-05-2011, 08:48 AM
Wooo you didnt stand me up.. haha, with 145 views people must of thought is was going a little CrAzY!!

No problem though Eba bud, like is said post any question even if you think its silly we will help work out the answer :)

Im sure if I see your on I will be there!!! xD

Misdemeanour
09-06-2011, 10:10 PM
I'd never do that!

Here's a major (mega) problem for you.

Do you know who I can harrass about one of my avatars on pl? It's a noob (name's Despoticsiren); I've completed four quests that I can't cash in with Burke the Blacksmith. I've tried to collect on each of the quests. Shut down, reainstalled, tried a day later, the works. This only occurs with Burke! Since I had 1 slot left I attempted a quest elsewhere and was able to collect. A nice glitch that's making life difficult.

If you don't know that's ok. I'll sniff around support for an answer.

Anywho ..... look forward to seeing you again! :frog:

BodMaster
09-08-2011, 08:18 PM
I'd never do that!

Here's a major (mega) problem for you.

Do you know who I can harrass about one of my avatars on pl? It's a noob (name's Despoticsiren); I've completed four quests that I can't cash in with Burke the Blacksmith. I've tried to collect on each of the quests. Shut down, reainstalled, tried a day later, the works. This only occurs with Burke! Since I had 1 slot left I attempted a quest elsewhere and was able to collect. A nice glitch that's making life difficult.

If you don't know that's ok. I'll sniff around support for an answer.

Anywho ..... look forward to seeing you again! :frog:

Now that is.one I've never come across myself does seem like a bug will need to either add it in technical difficulties section or email support(at)spacerimestudios.com as im sureyou about to do already :)

Ans will do see/speak soon buddy :D