PDA

View Full Version : iPad joystick

dwergs
09-03-2011, 01:25 PM
Is there anyway to move the location of the joystick on the iPad? It's in the most akward spot and gets in the way of group member names if you have a full group.

CanonicalKoi
09-03-2011, 01:35 PM
Are you using the joystick, Dwergs, or is it just cluttering things up? If you're like me and just using the touch screen instead of the joystick, you can opt to hide it in Options so it isn't in your way.

dwergs
09-03-2011, 04:18 PM
I'm actually using it but would like it positioned lower

krazii
09-03-2011, 05:32 PM
Add to suggestions and feedback, but I wholeheartly agree. I've suggested the before to no avail and it seems like such a simple fix. Personally, I'd like for them to either let us put it where we want it or give us like 5 preset locations to choose from.

Kraz

Itoopeo
07-10-2012, 10:04 AM
Its good now but its worst at bottom, if i could choose where it can be after next update everyone will be happy with its position.

flashbackflip
07-10-2012, 10:50 AM
Is there anyway to move the location of the joystick on the iPad? It's in the most akward spot and gets in the way of group member names if you have a full group.

Hey dude! Go to options and find option called 'joystick size' - when you change it - you change its size AND position (only up-down axis)

Hope it helps