PDA

View Full Version : 1.7.3 Content Update (68443)

asommers
09-03-2011, 02:59 PM
Nuri's Hallows: Glyph Leather Helmets and Glyph Wings will now require dexterity, not intelligence to equip
Fixed Deal of the Day purchase telling the player they needed to come back tomorrow

Fastcast
09-03-2011, 03:02 PM
Does this mean the ones in game will stay like they are or will every item change?

WoundedEagle
09-03-2011, 03:04 PM
COOL Still too poor to afford, but yay!

asommers
09-03-2011, 03:05 PM
Does this mean the ones in game will stay like they are or will every item change?

All items of the same type work the same way. This changes it for everyone.

-ALS

Matutd
09-03-2011, 03:28 PM
are the str items changed to str also?

asommers
09-03-2011, 05:32 PM
are the str items changed to str also?

Not in this update, but we'll get it fixed.

-ALS

Wilddar
09-03-2011, 07:51 PM
Nice work Spacetime, I'm grateful you guys work so hard! :)

Bakoffmycandy
09-03-2011, 08:00 PM
Thank you guys a bunch. I thought I was addicted before lol. I will be a happy bear when the str items get fixed :)

kaisersoysause
09-04-2011, 10:02 AM
Sony Xperia Play:

- Buttons still not working properly;

- Spells I assign to certain buttons don't work;

- R2 no longer toggles between button sets;

- Can only access 2 of 4 button sets.

It's been like this through the last 3 or 4 updates and I'm tired of not being able to assign "Revive" to a button.......

Please look into this devs

stevieoopsie
09-05-2011, 02:50 AM
Hello the strength glyph helm and shield require int as well, can you guys get that fixes pls?

AbsolutePally
09-05-2011, 11:54 AM
Hello the strength glyph helm and shield require int as well, can you guys get that fixes pls?
They know that. If you read a lil further up you'll see he mentioned that already. Saying they are working on that and wiill fix it. I have the complete set so I know better than anyone it is still bugged. Patience please.

PClisty
09-05-2011, 01:59 PM
Love the new area, but ruined my fave wand (blizzard stick) and still no fix for xperia play....fail! Sorry did you mean this week instead of last week?. Dont get me wrong I love this game but so annoyed with all the updates but no fixes. Not spending anymore platinum until you do.

asommers
09-06-2011, 04:52 PM
Sony Xperia Play:

- Buttons still not working properly;

- Spells I assign to certain buttons don't work;

- R2 no longer toggles between button sets;

- Can only access 2 of 4 button sets.

It's been like this through the last 3 or 4 updates and I'm tired of not being able to assign "Revive" to a button.......

Please look into this devs

Xperia Play fix requires a client (not content) update. I'll get to it later this week.

-ALS

JaytB
09-06-2011, 04:57 PM
Not in this update, but we'll get it fixed.

-ALS

Not that I care for the 2 plat, but what about the people who respecced to be able to equip it?

PClisty
09-07-2011, 03:24 PM
Regarding the xperia play controls, please do get it done as you said the fix would be last week

AbsolutePally
09-07-2011, 06:02 PM
Not that I care for the 2 plat, but what about the people who respecced to be able to equip it?

This split int str things is really messing w my dougie. A few respecs are in my future. I just hope they fix it but leave all the stats set bonus and everything else thesame, including not making big top a set :) hehe. Fearing a nerf of the set although it has its flaws despite being very powerful. Hope it stays the same but w the fix of equip req since I paid so much for the set :)
Any idea of when it'll be fixed?? Patiently waiting and excited.