PDA

View Full Version : Oh no what's going to happen to pvp D:

Hawkbby
09-03-2011, 06:23 PM
Ok so this topic is about how much bears have evolved! I love how he dps on bear has really increased. But the thing is, is it to powerful for pvp? I have just seen a bear with different items looked like a sewer shield and lv56-60 equipment. His dps was destructive, I'm not listing his name but his dps was 340. Geez, I have looked at the other birds and I have seen 280-310. Wow this bear has made me think bears are not weak at all:)! But the thing is how is this going to effect pvp? I think once they have you with beckon, minus well forget spamming lol. I would like some str bears to post the dps. Yes this bear was str. So if you could post a pic to see all these amazing damage pics. Also if anyone has been pvping with bears that have high damage/dps, please post what you have experienced against or with. I would also like to see a lv56-61 bear to pvp me. Shout out to the bears! Ty all!

Otukura
09-03-2011, 06:29 PM
I don't think the club has too much skill damage, so I wouldn't worry that much. Correct me if I'm wrong.

Ayc2000
09-03-2011, 06:30 PM
yeah, i agree with otu, bears are still defeatable, just the stomp

ExperimentNebulaCore
09-03-2011, 06:47 PM
Well in my view as a str bear, I had my ice berg set and 2 hand iceberg frozen long sword for pvp. My dps is 135, with rage 185. Yes str bear can take out a warbird and pallys and int mage and archer, etc exept bears cuz of beackon.... anywase yes str bear is good, but not so good at a 3 verse me... becausw no time to buff. My str bear in pvp can just do beakon and stomp then the person I'm fighting is pretty much dead.