PDA

View Full Version : A couple MAJOR improvements

Morlok
04-13-2010, 11:06 PM
One thing I would like to see changed is the option to choose the sex of their character; not everyone wants a female mage. Better armor looks for each class. The option to refine and create armor, and make magical effects to cause a physical change in the look and decoration of the armor. I love the game and the direction it is taking, but I would like the new quests to be 99 cents instead of $1.99.

Please comment to this post if you LIKE it and if you have anything to say.

Xervitude
04-13-2010, 11:21 PM
One thing I would like to see changed is the option to choose the sex of their character; not everyone wants a female mage. Better armor looks for each class. The option to refine and create armor, and make magical effects to cause a physical change in the look and decoration of the armor. I love the game and the direction it is taking, but I would like the new quests to be 99 cents instead of $1.99.

Please comment to this post if you LIKE it and if you have anything to say.

I agree with the $0.99 new quests. I mean if It was from 0-10, 11-20, 21-30 etc then $2 would be fine, but for an extra 5 levels $2 is a bit much.. Just sayin. Keep upping the level cap and your talking like $40 for the full game, not including other content.. that it a bit much even considering this is a really decent game.

Jetshrike
04-14-2010, 03:05 AM
I agree with being able to change the sex of a character, Im not sure about refining or creating armour or magical effects showing up on the armourand I disagree about pricing as i belive that should be left up to the devs. Its really chep from my view anyways. You pay £1.20 for going up an extra 4-5 levels and you get a new dungeon with more loot and its permanent. The price they are asking is relatively low compared to the price of 'membership' for a month and its permanent and across all your characters. Im fine with the price ;P

Flamin
04-14-2010, 09:57 AM
They could change the price of expansion Packs to 0.99 cents and make it so players can change their names for 0.99 cents or 1.99. This way you guys wouldn't be loosing profit.

KronicDecay
04-14-2010, 10:19 AM
One thing to remember. This game is a battery killer as is. The more 3d graphics they put in it will decrease battery life even quicker. My battery dies even when plugged into the wall when playing for a few hours lol

Morlok
04-14-2010, 02:37 PM
I take back the price thing for now, but i'm "sticking to my guns" on the armor graphics and anchanting weaponry and armor. If your battery doesnt last than get "Battery Doctor." It works. But the sex change option is a definate! Please keep commenting.

SMELTN
04-14-2010, 02:58 PM
Agreed on the $.99 new packs. A lot of games are only $0.99, I think more people will continue to buy if it was only $0.99

Buvet
04-14-2010, 08:15 PM
I think that the developers did a good job of solving the lvl pack problem, by adding new levels to pre-purchased level packs, the product is increasing in value without having to pay more for it. Speaking economically, I KNOW I've gotten more than two dollars of entertainment from each level pack. Totally worth the money.

Morlok
04-15-2010, 07:39 PM
Very true Buvet, but i hav almost $10 into it and im still needing a little more, BUT, the devs are doing an amazing job with the game, i love it.

Morlok- Level 25 Archer