PDA

View Full Version : House location for free players

Gouiwaa9000
07-19-2016, 09:45 AM
I was quite exited for the new housing update ( locations ) , not for the stats they offer but mainly for the looks . As you could guess i was dissapointed to see that 200 plat price tag on them. It feels wrong that all free players have to keep their house in a black void of nothingness.

Could you please add one free location that offers no bonus , but just looks nice? It wont reduce your profit , and will make us happy :)

i fully understand that sts need to make money , and with the introduction of feutures like crate keys , ankhs , respec scroll , etc , etc , the profit dropped and i have no complains about that. Just that black hole underneath my house cuts my eye.

Thanks for reading

NotSky
07-19-2016, 10:03 AM
I agree, but it's kinda OP for it to be free, how about a location that costs gold?

Justg
07-19-2016, 10:39 AM
We are making locations tradable, so you should be able to purchase for gold soon. Also, stay tuned for a major announcement regarding Upkeep.

Kakashis
07-19-2016, 11:00 AM
We are making locations tradable, so you should be able to purchase for gold soon. Also, stay tuned for a major announcement regarding Upkeep.

Shoot, I could have bought the locations with gold :( Only reason I bought with plats was because I figured it wouldn't be gold purchasable, but it'll make them more popular in the game. The only thing I want to hear about upkeep is that it should be free! Also, we should be able to turn our house back into a deed to sell out to other players when we want to upgrade our houses. Doesn't make sense to just let our existing house just get overwritten with a different house.

Justg
07-19-2016, 11:14 AM
Also, we should be able to turn our house back into a deed to sell out to other players when we want to upgrade our houses. Doesn't make sense to just let our existing house just get overwritten with a different house.

You got it. Next update.

Gouiwaa9000
07-19-2016, 11:34 AM

Thanks!!!!!

Fyrce
07-19-2016, 11:54 AM
Sounds very cool!

Shaker Ida
07-19-2016, 02:11 PM
that would be wonderfull

Sent from my SM-G925F using Tapatalk

Vixenne
07-19-2016, 06:33 PM

This is very exciting to hear. Thank you JustG :love_heart:

Zylx
07-19-2016, 06:53 PM
STS should create a social mmo called Sim Legends where players can build houses, get jobs, get spouse make kids, and do things like relax on the back deck with a glass of wine gossiping about pointless stuff, or sit at home and watch tv in your worn out sweats eating cereal from the box on your day off.

Elenyore
07-19-2016, 08:26 PM
STS should create a social mmo called Sim Legends where players can build houses, get jobs, get spouse make kids, and do things like relax on the back deck with a glass of wine gossiping about pointless stuff, or sit at home and watch tv in your worn out sweats eating cereal from the box on your day off.

Hmm. . .somehow I don't feel that would make as many great friends as AL currently does. The magical combination that draws future buddies to AL is a "come for the gameplay and graphics, stay for the friends" attitude to the MMORPG environment, and any sole part of that combination wouldn't do well on its own. A game that was epically awesome to play but included no social features would be a flop, as would a purely social game like Sim Legends would be :) awesome idea though; I do agree that more sophisticated social features would make the AL community very happy.

Golem
07-19-2016, 09:05 PM

Very good idea! :) Thanks

Sandeeep
07-20-2016, 02:57 AM

perhaps u can make the weekly quests depended on the house u currently have

ex.
u own a starter house, thus weekly quest gives u 1token (and u buy 1 token from bard)
u own a tavern, thus weekly quest gives u 6tokens (and u buy 2 from bard)

first 2 houses weekly quest provides 1less token than required for a week
last two houses weekly quests provides 2 less toekns than required
event specific house (if its in the future) weekly quests provides 3 less tokens than required for the week

^^ do this and we will be happy. and yes we can do the weekly quest even if we dont have a house.

i like the idea of having a secondary house slot for miniture items like candle mug book etc.

^^ would be nice.

one gold based scenery thats doesnt give any stat bonus, for 50k gold or 25k gold
its a black void i hate, and i dont have plats, u dont have to give any bonus either if u dont want to, just a scencery for gold!
and add a soothing music (which we can turn off/on) that depends on teh scenery we choose,nice and relaxing.

^^ please

repling to a message should not require a stamp, for a offline convo. stamps would be expensive though.
individual player kick (once he enter house) expires after 2hrs.

^^ helpful