PDA

View Full Version : Special Event Preview | 7/20/16 | OCCUPY WINDMOORE!!!

Justg
07-19-2016, 11:26 AM

Bring The Jarl to justice and end Housing Upkeep forever!

After an extensive examination of real estate transactions within Arlor, the originator and main beneficiary of the Housing Upkeep system has been identified as none other than Jarl Gruwald.

The People of Arlor have spoken! The Jarl must be held accountable for his actions!

Starting tomorrow at 1:30 pm CST, the Elders of Kelys will facilitate access to the Jarl's inner sanctum. Defeat random monsters to spawn a portal to his house. Track The Jarl to his house and defeat him for a chance to loot:

- Tavern Deeds
- Lodge Deeds
- Cottage Deeds
- Starter House Deeds
- Furniture Inventory slots
- Housing Decor slots
- Unique decorations: Jarl's portrait, wanted poster, piles of gold, chests, and jewels

There is no energy mechanic for this event. Once The Jarl has been defeated enough times:

HOUSING UPKEEP WILL BE REMOVED FOREVER!

This will require a server reboot, we will bounce it as soon as possible once he has been defeated.

A couple of other changes regarding housing:

- Environments will now be tradable
- When you upgrade your house, your old house will be packed into a tradable deed. If you have previously upgraded your house, we will grant you a deed during tomorrow's downtime.

Finally, in honor of this momentous event, all houses will be 20% off in the store. The Tavern is 25% off!

Please note that Estate Tokens will remain for sale during the event. We will have a mechanism to consume all unused Estate Tokens following the event.

Get ready Arlor, for tomorrow you take down The Jarl!

Rara
07-20-2016, 11:06 AM
First :love_heart:

Nice update! *_*

Astrea
07-20-2016, 11:09 AM
Second woohoo!!

BTW Justg does luck elixir help to loot any of those things?

Arcael
07-20-2016, 11:10 AM
Awesome! It is

Zeus
07-20-2016, 11:11 AM
YAY! Thank god to no housing upkeep! Will there be any reprieve to those of us who bought taverns just a week ago in light of environments being released?

Chocochan
07-20-2016, 11:12 AM
Oh yeahhh XD

Vixenne
07-20-2016, 11:14 AM
Yaaaay wooohoo! *sharpens daggers*

Universalpro
07-20-2016, 11:14 AM
No upkeep and environments tradeable!
I will finally have to buy a house:D

Sent from my Nexus 5 using Tapatalk

flluby2
07-20-2016, 11:17 AM
thank god its not another THE-SIMS-legends. make me want to own a house now. good call.

Hercules
07-20-2016, 11:17 AM
WOOOW coool :D . I need to pay my house upkeep to win the no upkeep forever? Because I no pay upkeep tokens 6 weeks ago. :P

Jackfruit
07-20-2016, 11:19 AM
ty STS for listening our feedback..☺️

Justg
07-20-2016, 11:19 AM
WOOOW coool :D . I need to pay my house upkeep to win the no upkeep forever? Because I no pay upkeep tokens 6 weeks ago. :P

If your house is not available because you did not pay upkeep, you may just want to hold off until The Jarl is defeated. It will open back up then :)

Crackerzseven
07-20-2016, 11:21 AM
Wow.. awesome g...u've read the mind of all the heros across arlor..

TW84
07-20-2016, 11:22 AM
What happens if I only get house after event ended? Will, say, new players have upkeep then?

Asron9
07-20-2016, 11:25 AM
yahoo thank youuu sts :)))

Sent from my Lenovo A1900 using Tapatalk

hha
07-20-2016, 11:28 AM
Can i sell back my cottage house? Or new house just replace with new one?rip 300 plat

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Repeat
07-20-2016, 11:30 AM
Great change :) I didn't buy a house yet one of the reasons was the upkeep system. I'm pretty sure I'll buy one when upkeep is removed :))

Saud
07-20-2016, 11:32 AM
That's cool
Never thought houses will make event
Also i like the house decor slot
Thank you very much for this

I am sure the house deeds chance to drop like set items lol

Serancha
07-20-2016, 11:32 AM
Might even be worth logging in for this one. No energy, no collecting billions of bits to make an item. Just looting useful things. Nice, STS

Plqgue
07-20-2016, 11:34 AM

After an extensive examination of real estate transactions within Arlor, the originator and main beneficiary of the Housing Upkeep system has been identified as none other than Jarl Gruwald.

The People of Arlor have spoken! The Jarl must be held accountable for his actions!

Starting tomorrow at 1:30 pm CST, the Elders of Kelys will facilitate access to the Jarl's inner sanctum. Defeat random monsters to spawn a portal to his house. Track The Jarl to his house and defeat him for a chance to loot:

- Tavern Deeds
- Lodge Deeds
- Cottage Deeds
- Starter House Deeds
- Housing Decor slots
- Unique decorations: Jarl's portrait, wanted poster, piles of gold, chests, and jewels

There is no energy mechanic for this event. Once The Jarl has been defeated enough times:

This will require a server reboot, we will bounce it as soon as possible once he has been defeated.

- When you upgrade your house, your old house will be packed into a tradable deed. If you have previously upgraded your house, we will grant you a deed during tomorrow's downtime.

Finally, in honor of this momentous event, all houses will be 20% off in the store. The Tavern is 25% off!

Please note that Estate Tokens will remain for sale during the event. We will have a mechanism to consume all unused Estate Tokens following the event.

Will people who paid hundreds of dollars for a tavern or house be refunded because it's bull that you think making that loot able was a good idea

Halil Çak
Awesome

GT-I8190 cihazımdan Tapatalk kullanılarak gönderildi

matiusjohntw
Awesome :D, finally tradeable environment !! Unbelievable, u guys heard our voice :D

Sent from my ASUS_Z00RD using Tapatalk

TheBoon
07-20-2016, 11:39 AM
Hello to all the memebers or Unexpected Party :) let us run and have fun tomorrow :) hmmmkay!!?? 😘😘😘😘

hha
07-20-2016, 11:39 AM
Will people who paid hundreds of dollars for a tavern or house be refunded because it's bull that you think making that loot able was a good idea

Yep. Agree

hha
07-20-2016, 11:42 AM

- Tavern Deeds
- Lodge Deeds
- Cottage Deeds
- Starter House Deeds
- Housing Decor slots

How many days for event?

TheBoon
07-20-2016, 11:42 AM
I gotta be hoarding elondrians furnitures, bye .

Anyona
07-20-2016, 11:46 AM
How will the boss loot work? Will the deeds work like how set items drop?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Justg
07-20-2016, 11:47 AM

Some people will never be able to afford a larger house, we thought they might like the chance to loot one. The drops will be very rare.

Can i sell back my cottage house? Or new house just replace with new one?

You will be given a tradable deed for the house that you upgrade, it can be sold in the auction house.

What happens if I only get house after event ended? Will, say, new players have upkeep then?

No, Upkeep will go away forever!

AngryLucas
07-20-2016, 11:53 AM
Bring The Jarl to justice and end Housing Upkeep forever! Get ready Arlor, for tomorrow you take down The Jarl!

Good Job! Ty

Jewelmaker
07-20-2016, 11:54 AM
Hello to all the memebers or Unexpected Party :) let us run and have fun tomorrow :) hmmmkay!!?? ��������

Absolutely! Looking forward to it!

Ardbeg
07-20-2016, 11:54 AM
Excellent! I want a poster, lol!

Richardlord
07-20-2016, 11:58 AM
Great update. You might consider making it so that not only if you upgrade do you get a deed to your old house, but you can also just choose to upgrade, say, your lodge to a tavern. In this case you would get to buy a tavern for the normal cost, minus the cost of a lodge (I am not sure what the prices are) and you do not get the deed to your other house.

Chrissam
07-20-2016, 12:08 PM
Wow this is awesome! Im homeless but looks like i'll finally be getting that house! Thank you STS. <3

Chrissam
07-20-2016, 12:17 PM
Typical STS...

Blaming it all on Jarl!

Yeahhh, all Jarl's fault. If only we can hang him now.

Saud
07-20-2016, 12:18 PM
we thought they might like the chance to loot one. The drops will be very rare

I told you it will be rare :p

Wonder to see if jarl can 1 hit us

Vrazicak
07-20-2016, 12:27 PM
Hell yeah Im ready!

hllckr
07-20-2016, 12:29 PM
Gonna farm jarl after 3 seasons ty sts lol

Richardlord
07-20-2016, 12:36 PM
Out of curiosity, will we have one day to beat the jarl a certain amount of times, or do we only fight him until he has been beaten that amount of times, no matter how many days it takes.

Fyrce
07-20-2016, 12:36 PM
Hahahahaha cool. I can finally go home lol! Because apparently I am super lazy about rent haha. Sounds like amazing event! Maybe estate tokens can be like crate tokens, but for furnishings crates: turn in for sure chance at furnishings. And maybe a really tall tree!

dangdevil
07-20-2016, 12:37 PM
Wow my dream :)

Sent from my SM-T211 using Tapatalk

Jazzi
07-20-2016, 12:41 PM
Sounds great indeed. I hope the implementation is great too.

dangdevil
07-20-2016, 12:42 PM
Lol i will kill jarl 1000 times lol for his crime

Sent from my SM-T211 using Tapatalk

bhfanaticos
07-20-2016, 12:44 PM
Great update STS, great idea, im wondering will looted and tradable deeds with environments grant buffs or only deeds bought with platinum. TY :)

Justg
07-20-2016, 12:49 PM
Great update STS, great idea, im wondering will looted and tradable deeds with environments grant buffs or only deeds bought with platinum. TY :)

All houses with environments will give the buffs, not just the paid ones.

Out of curiosity, will we have one day to beat the jarl a certain amount of times, or do we only fight him until he has been beaten that amount of times, no matter how many days it takes.

He will have a target number to kill, similar to Cryostar and Northal unlocks.

Yeahhh, all Jarl's fault. If only we can hang him now.

You can kill the #%^@ out of him starting tomorrow.

How will the boss loot work? Will the deeds work like how set items drop?

They will be rare, but not that rare. There is no energy mechanic in this event so you can run it as fast as you can find the portals.

extrapayah
07-20-2016, 01:18 PM
what a bummer for people who've bought their houses, but i guess, change need to be made...
any chance for a shared in an account house? or simply once bought, unlocked to all char?

also, will be great if we're able to change the environment into its 'tradeable kit' version anytime we want

and talking about discounts, i think the next time you release new items/things, you should set the discounting event on the same time at the release time, not after releasing it, e.g.: crate/plat sale at the release of new pet/arcane items

thanks

Sandeeep
07-20-2016, 01:25 PM
A few question if i may
I have 5days of net so jist wondering here.

1. How long is the event. How many days?
2. How are the drop rates of each house? As rare as a set item? Or as rare as a dova bear? Or as a jewel?
Is tavern harder to loot than a starter house?
3. Thank u
4. U said as long as we find a portal like in maps or is there an event portal? Or a luck based altar like gob event?

Sent from my GT-N7100 using Tapatalk

Richardlord
07-20-2016, 01:29 PM
I think that he said that the portals would spawn from normal kills, so just farm breckenridge :)

extrapayah
07-20-2016, 01:53 PM
talking about drop rate, a decent drop rate is needed, to make hard worker not losing to lucky one-timer

Java
07-20-2016, 02:00 PM

- Tavern Deeds
- Lodge Deeds
- Cottage Deeds
- Starter House Deeds
- Housing Decor slots

What a brilliant idea....

Yes...but upkeep is disproportionate to your real world equivalent. At that rate, My upkeep would be very near to my purchase price....every month. That's not realistic. If sts wants housing to be successful, it must reconsider...or foreclosures will rise and the homelessness rate will skyrocket. I've already seen a tent encampment in Windermere...how soon before the Occupy Arlor movement takes root?

I'll be awaiting my paycheck. 99m gold should cover it. [emoji477] [emoji6] [emoji106]

codeblocks
07-20-2016, 02:01 PM
I agree with a good drop rate but of starter houses some ppl have spent a few hundred euroes on taverns, you have to think about everyone not yourself

Sent from my SM-G930F using Tapatalk

Kakashis
07-20-2016, 02:10 PM
Well, time to upgrade to a tavern. Prices should fall as they'll go on sale are are lootable!

Golem
07-20-2016, 02:24 PM
Nice update. Ty sts

extrapayah
07-20-2016, 02:36 PM
I agree with a good drop rate but of starter houses some ppl have spent a few hundred euroes on taverns, you have to think about everyone not yourself

Sent from my SM-G930F using Tapatalk

totally understand that, since i also bought a tavern just few days ago, but event need to be raining with loot, since it's limited time,
else it will be another waiting game, because lucky one timer will naturally sell things cheaper, lesser than the average individual cost/time spent for looting it, hence it will discourage participation in the event, or make people doing other things that supporting people to run the event but eventually gives more money (e.g. like selling leafy chest on last event, or stand in camp, trading things)

anyway talking about environment, it will be great if it is unlockable by running certain maps and then you release an elixir to unlock it faster. some system that force player to run maps. not by directly buying it with plat.

or yes, making these lootable deeds as a special untradeable deeds but having a lot better drop rate is also a good solution, since damage of previous pricing has been done...

Richardlord
07-20-2016, 02:52 PM
Good point, the drop rate should be fairly high, and maybe they could drop the lower houses more often, with tavern dropped the least.

Justg
07-20-2016, 03:04 PM
1. How long is the event. How many days?

We'd like it to run for 5-7 days. We've never done an unlimited event like this one so we'll see how it goes from Thurs - Fri this week and perhaps adjust the goal.

How are the drop rates of each house?

Fairly rare, but there is a ton of different loot with this event so it should be worthwhile to run over and over.

Is tavern harder to loot than a starter house?

Yes Taverns will be the most rare, followed by Lodges, then Cottages, then Starter Houses. Next will be Housing Decor Slots and Furniture Inventory slots. Jarl's unique furniture will be next, followed by rare furniture, followed by common furniture.

U said as long as we find a portal like in maps or is there an event portal? Or a luck based altar like gob event?

Killing any mob in the game has a chance to spawn the portal.

Astrea
07-20-2016, 03:35 PM
Does the HP and Dmg of Mobs scale with the lvl of the player?

Justg
07-20-2016, 03:36 PM
Does the HP and Dmg of Mobs scale with the lvl of the player?

Yes he does.

Kingofninjas
07-20-2016, 03:39 PM
If someone purchases environments on a lower level house, will they be a part of the larger house once the player upgrades (and pays the price difference of the environments if there is any)?

extrapayah
07-20-2016, 03:47 PM
i think harder mobs should give a higher chance of spawning jarl's portal, no?

Niixed
07-20-2016, 03:48 PM
This is quite a positive development, thankfully that scoundrel Jarl will finally be brought to justice.

Carapace
07-20-2016, 03:50 PM
If someone purchases environments on a lower level house, will they be a part of the larger house once the player upgrades (and pays the price difference of the environments if there is any)?

Yes, if the house supports the environment - the bonus received will also increase!

StayOnTop
07-20-2016, 03:56 PM
+1 love the idea ❤️❤️❤️

Terminhater
07-20-2016, 04:34 PM

- Tavern Deeds
- Lodge Deeds
- Cottage Deeds
- Starter House Deeds
- Housing Decor slots

What a wonderful event and non energy related! Good loot too, get yer luck pets out guys!

FINALLY MY CONSTANT PROTEST AGAINST UPKEEP FOR PLAT HOUSES HATH AVAILED!!!

Upkeep on plat houses is a good idea - said no one ever!

We think this guy had something to do with Upkeep:

Finally the person is caught, ye Sherrif of Nottingham type fellow ye!

I think you should create an event where we can lynch him for a nice coinage reward ?

Let's get this Jarl and all them nasty monsters!

P.S President Konafez has elected me as CEO of House Upkeep Litigation Kommitee (H.U.L.K) Just don't make me angry :) and yeah that's how ya spell committee when you wanna look clever at creating an acronym LOL

Fenerx
07-20-2016, 04:56 PM
Time to get some gold. Thank sts 😘

resurrected
07-20-2016, 05:06 PM
What if i dont play event and i dont have house then i decide to buy one. I'll have to pay upkeep or not?

Justg
07-20-2016, 05:08 PM
What if i dont play event and i dont have house then i decide to buy one. I'll have to pay upkeep or not?

Once The Jarl has been punished, no one will ever pay upkeep again.

resurrected
07-20-2016, 05:09 PM
Once The Jarl has been punished, no one will ever pay upkeep again.
Cool! I wish i can help to but I'm at holidays c(:

Archerios
07-20-2016, 05:21 PM
Good luck everyone.

Sent from my HM NOTE 1LTEW using Tapatalk

TheClaaaaaaaw
07-20-2016, 05:30 PM
Best. Preview. Ever.

Carapace
07-20-2016, 05:37 PM
Best. Preview. Ever.

Every time I see your name...

Valkiryas
07-20-2016, 05:38 PM

Someone's very happy .... What tell you my nick?

resurrected
07-20-2016, 05:41 PM
Someone's very happy .... What tell you my nick?
It tells to me... nature jewels[emoji13]

Kenzou
07-20-2016, 06:28 PM
WOW!!!
Thank you for that StS :)
Goodluck to everyone tomorrow hope you guys loot a tavern deed xD

Tippz
07-20-2016, 06:53 PM
Nice Sts! Good loots plus we don't have to worry about upkeeps anymore. Just one question, is this global event?

Kaziscate
07-20-2016, 07:31 PM
Awesome! Now if only we can get Locked Grand Crates of the Watch to drop from Jarl again since everybody would kill him over and over just to get those when they were still available. ;)

Speaking of locks...how about having those as vanity for stash chests? :p

Vixenne
07-20-2016, 08:00 PM
Awesome! Now if only we can get Locked Grand Crates of the Watch to drop from Jarl again since everybody would kill him over and over just to get those when they were still available. ;)

Speaking of locks...how about having those as vanity for stash chests? :p

Wow :love_heart: I actually miss the looks of Locked Grand Crate of the Watch. That's cool if we get to choose how our stash box will look like, if it's not too much.

IronWolfert
07-20-2016, 08:35 PM
excellent event sts, thanks for hearing alorians out. btw, will portal spawn in elite maps such as backenridge elite etc?

snoweinjhel
07-20-2016, 08:45 PM
Nice!
Good News indeed!
i bought a house during elon event,
but as of now i only have 7 slot in my house....can't afford to buy more slot to decorate it. Need to farm harder!!

Olojo
07-20-2016, 08:50 PM
Think I'll buy a house now haha

Quew
07-20-2016, 09:18 PM
This is gonna be fuuuuuunnnnnn!

Zeazimeh
07-20-2016, 09:26 PM
Does this mean environment/location buffs will be permanent????

Horme
07-20-2016, 09:36 PM
Good, now you are blamming Jarl for the upkeep fee. XD

leoakre
07-20-2016, 09:43 PM
Some people will never be able to afford a larger house, we thought they might like the chance to loot one. The drops will be very rare.

You will be given a tradable deed for the house that you upgrade, it can be sold in the auction house.

No, Upkeep will go away forever!

So now I still gotta buy even more platt to upgrade again after forking out platinum for a cottage AND a Lodge!

Yay me!! Lol

If I wanted to merch house deeds I would've bought the deed, not the house!!

Just saying

Imback Al
07-20-2016, 09:46 PM
Flash back to locked grand farming grind in brackenridge...good times.

dinzly
07-20-2016, 10:46 PM
the originator and main beneficiary of the Housing Upkeep system has been identified as none other than Jarl Gruwald.

[emoji23] [emoji23] [emoji23]

lucaskane2480
07-20-2016, 11:15 PM

- Tavern Deeds
- Lodge Deeds
- Cottage Deeds
- Starter House Deeds
- Housing Decor slots

Get ready Arlor, for tomorrow you take down The Jarl! AWESOME! Immediately got super excited over the estate upkeep being removed. I couldn't use my house ever cause of that and not being able to buy upkeep. Thanks spacetime! Hope to get a house deed! Love the tavern, but cannot buy it with plat, even with the 25% off! "Crosses fingers" also, will there be a leaderboard for this event or no?

control
07-20-2016, 11:19 PM
Good question.
Leaderboard i don't think so.
All the best get those soaring estate prices down.
Python

lucaskane2480
07-20-2016, 11:20 PM
Flash back to locked grand farming grind in brackenridge...good times. OMG I know!! I personally miss it since it was a really easy map to farm and you usually got locks pretty quick. Now km3 kinda ruins looting locks in my opinion.

Majin Vineet
07-20-2016, 11:43 PM

- Tavern Deeds
- Lodge Deeds
- Cottage Deeds
- Starter House Deeds
- Housing Decor slots

Lmao Jarl on rage again

Just add some locks to jarl n see the eternal punishment he gets XD (remember days of watch lock)

Potato is me
07-20-2016, 11:53 PM
wooooooooooooot best house update ever

JesuisCharlie
07-21-2016, 12:10 AM
Wow Texas style!
I Hope i can get at least a lodge :)

Sliceshee
07-21-2016, 12:41 AM
Aaand we're back with the Brackenridge Village farming!:applause:

Tippz
07-21-2016, 01:00 AM
What I miss most is waiting for those 3 bosses appear before killing the last boss in goldmine where u can loot 2-3 locks at the same time. :(

Sevencent
07-21-2016, 01:33 AM
Wow looks neat, I like the tradable part

Bameely
07-21-2016, 01:38 AM
Will luck lix and lep affect the looting process?

Kingslaughter
07-21-2016, 02:25 AM
Woot thanks for awesome update G! And dev.... Me like it

TheClaaaaaaaw
07-21-2016, 04:36 AM

The funny part about this is, I actually chose this name refering to Toy Story, but most people seem to think about that one instead :D

Vinay Tiwari
07-21-2016, 05:11 AM
Can't wait for this event,when it is coming

Sent from my MotoG3 using Tapatalk

Darkquantum
07-21-2016, 05:30 AM
Well done and thank you sts. I am surprised and relived. This is great!

Sent from my SM-G900I using Tapatalk

Sandeeep
07-21-2016, 05:35 AM
Same question as before guy
Will luck effect the loots? Or not?

Thank u sts for this.
Btw willl jarl always appear in event map or we have a chance.

I assume
no tiers
no lb
No tokens
Just find run and loot.
Just the way i like it

Btw i small question.
U say jarl has to be killed an amount of times.
And killing jarl may give us loot

Once jarl dies that many times does that mean IMMEDIATLY update and no more runs
Or is there a cooldown ? Cause even if jarl is killed that many times some might still wanna run for loot.

Also oncr jarl gets killed that many times and u do decide to IMMEDIATE update what happens to those currently in event map?

****/^ umm just asking did u guys read my suggestion i propsed in suggestions thread? Maybe. A simple yes or no will suffice.
Also i pmed justg carapace and vroom abt my ban in forums chatbox and my mistake on it and how to avoid and not repeat it again. Assuming i was fairly banned cause idk y no notice was given to me. And how to get unbannd.
Thx u ^\****

Sent from my GT-N7100 using Tapatalk

Daehanie
07-21-2016, 05:57 AM
To enter the portal is there any recipe to craft? teheeeee

scarysmerf
07-21-2016, 05:58 AM

Lol I say the same thing :)

Tarygg
07-21-2016, 06:35 AM
Best update since a long time

Dex_addict
07-21-2016, 06:39 AM
Nice! As a few others have mentioned I also never bothered buying a house due to upkeep either and the fact that I am not always very active, will definitely consider getting one now! Thanks :)

thegame
07-21-2016, 07:57 AM
justg ,thanks for repealing taxes on houses arlorians bought. though many of us are still waiting for a shared pet stable,one thing so many players want and we never get,I know sts needs to make a profit with this game,I understand and support that,but some people run multiple toons and can't buy op stables for all of them,u can stash and share the planar pendant and other account bound items,so please why not pets? thanks guys

Drasiteal
07-21-2016, 08:04 AM
Sounds great this. I have been negative to a lots of things before but this is great adjustments. But i think the housing has to big impact on stats. A lot will get it just for stats so u will not really c howe great or not ppl think the housing system is. I think it has great possibilities to stand on its own feets. Adding stuff like u done for comunications like the mail function. Could be nice with some bulletin board etc

aneshsinghblu
07-21-2016, 08:06 AM
thanks. . but I hope there's no Jarl hunter lix needed for the good loot.

I need a maid to clean my house now. .been abandoned for quite some time

Drasiteal
07-21-2016, 08:09 AM
justg ,thanks for repealing taxes on houses arlorians bought. though many of us are still waiting for a shared pet stable,one thing so many players want and we never get,I know sts needs to make a profit with this game,I understand and support that,but some people run multiple toons and can't buy op stables for all of them,u can stash and share the planar pendant and other account bound items,so please why not pets? thanks guys

They have already done it imo. u can add/remove eggs if u just use their aa or happiness. And share them between toons for a cost of 5 story tokens each time .

iheartu
07-21-2016, 08:33 AM
this is cool.. thanks STS

Gouiwaa9000
07-21-2016, 10:07 AM
Yeah!!! Jarl had his rest from beeing hunter for locks , not its time for him to get back to work XD

Zynzyn
07-21-2016, 10:11 AM
Flash back to locked grand farming grind in brackenridge...good times.

How about putting in some Locked Grand Crates of the Watch in the loot table for Jarl just for old times sake. (miss that Red and Gold treasure box)

Btw WONDERFUL mini-event, sts! This thread is teeming with positive posts. Looks like everybody is excited and happy. xD

epicrrr
07-21-2016, 10:15 AM
youre going down jarl! i got evicted twice!

leoakre
07-21-2016, 10:18 AM
Seriously!! I don't like merching and now today the value of the deeds you will refund for my cottage and my Lodge will go way down since they can now be looted! How is that an appropriate solution to all the real money I already spent buying platinum to purchase my houses?

How does giving me the deeds to houses that the value will be sliced and diced make me whole again in the legal sense of the word? Why not refund the platinum, I spent on 2 separate houses so I may use it to buy my Tavern?!

We don't have the house deeds yet nor did I ever want a deed to merch in cs in the first place! I do not see providing us with deeds as the way to correct the 'oversight' as I never wanted the deed .... Only the house!

As I see it now, STS is not wanting to refund our platinum, and giving us less valuable deeds is just another way to keep the platinum without refunding a cent to make us whole again!

Not exactly appropriate!

On the bright side, this is another step in the right direction to improve community relations and boost the housing system though I really would have enjoyed spending my already spent platinum on continuing to furnish my bigger house and buying a city environment to go with my other 3 environments I already purchased for....yet again, more platinum!

Most businesses refund your money when such an 'oversight' is made not give you something that will be of less value to go sell yourself to recoup your losses!

So much more could have been done with my wasted platinum!

Just saying

Iulian Ardelean
07-21-2016, 10:20 AM
WoooOOoooWWW very nice now we can have more items in our HOUSE :D and i have a question, we need luck ..lepre or somethink? TY STS :D

Ireliaa
07-21-2016, 10:23 AM
will the jarl require luck elixir to loot?

nice event btw wasnt expecting sth like this

Justg
07-21-2016, 10:31 AM
will the jarl require luck elixir to loot?

nice event btw wasnt expecting sth like this

No need for luck elixirs, but they will help.

Richardlord
07-21-2016, 10:33 AM
AH, ok good.

-Richardlord

hha
07-21-2016, 10:34 AM

- Tavern Deeds
- Lodge Deeds
- Cottage Deeds
- Starter House Deeds
- Housing Decor slots

I have a question
I had bought a cottage last 2 week ago. Not deed. I bought with plat 300.
Now i want to buy traven with 750 plat in comming event. So what will happen my old cottage house? Traven Replace old cottage or i will get with cottage house deed for resell back? Tyvm justg

Sent from my HTC Desire 816 dual sim using Tapatalk

Justg
07-21-2016, 10:44 AM
I have a question
I had bought a cottage last 2 week ago. Not deed. I bought with plat 300.
Now i want to buy traven with 750 plat in comming event. So what will happen my old cottage house? Traven Replace old cottage or i will get with cottage house deed for resell back?

You will get a tradable deed for your cottage when you upgrade houses.

hha
07-21-2016, 10:46 AM
You will get a tradable deed for your cottage when you upgrade houses.
Ty. How much plat cost for all 4 environment. & it also 25% discount?

Sent from my HTC Desire 816 dual sim using Tapatalk

Clickbangboom
07-21-2016, 10:48 AM
We'd like it to run for 5-7 days. We've never done an unlimited event like this one so we'll see how it goes from Thurs - Fri this week and perhaps adjust the goal.

So once he has been killed enough times to reach the goal and the server is re-booted the event is over? Or will we still be able to spawn portals and farm Jarl for another day or two?

Justg
07-21-2016, 10:56 AM
So once he has been killed enough times to reach the goal and the server is re-booted the event is over? Or will we still be able to spawn portals and farm Jarl for another day or two?

Once the event concludes, you will no longer be able to track down The Jarl to his house.

Darkquantum
07-21-2016, 11:22 AM
Will remaining estate tokens in satchel somehow be refunded? As i bought alot, thinking this implement was permanent

Sent from my SM-G900I using Tapatalk

Carapace
07-21-2016, 11:33 AM
We will be introducing ways to use the remaining Estate Tokens in the game after the Jarl event is over

Summerland
07-21-2016, 11:42 AM
How fun! Ready for some serious Jarl booting!

Sasamon
07-21-2016, 12:06 PM
I think Jarl its the most dangerous villain in Arlor

Richardlord
07-21-2016, 12:29 PM
I think Jarl its the most dangerous villain in Arlor

Yeah XD he is always causing problems with his greed.

Vvildfire
07-21-2016, 12:30 PM
I can't believe you're removing all upkeep! You just got a new level of respect from me (and others, I bet!) :)

Tarygg
07-21-2016, 12:41 PM
Nice update

Leprechaun
07-21-2016, 12:42 PM
Seriously!! I don't like merching and now today the value of the deeds you will refund for my cottage and my Lodge will go way down since they can now be looted! How is that an appropriate solution to all the real money I already spent buying platinum to purchase my houses?

How does giving me the deeds to houses that the value will be sliced and diced make me whole again in the legal sense of the word? Why not refund the platinum, I spent on 2 separate houses so I may use it to buy my Tavern?!

We don't have the house deeds yet nor did I ever want a deed to merch in cs in the first place! I do not see providing us with deeds as the way to correct the 'oversight' as I never wanted the deed .... Only the house!

As I see it now, STS is not wanting to refund our platinum, and giving us less valuable deeds is just another way to keep the platinum without refunding a cent to make us whole again!

Not exactly appropriate!

On the bright side, this is another step in the right direction to improve community relations and boost the housing system though I really would have enjoyed spending my already spent platinum on continuing to furnish my bigger house and buying a city environment to go with my other 3 environments I already purchased for....yet again, more platinum!

Most businesses refund your money when such an 'oversight' is made not give you something that will be of less value to go sell yourself to recoup your losses!

So much more could have been done with my wasted platinum!

Just saying

calm down bro, although I'm happy i haven't spent my plat only house yet, but i believe tavern deed would be of arcane rarity (referring to the arcane rarity in the past) so chill ;)

leoakre
07-21-2016, 12:42 PM
I can't believe you're removing all upkeep! You just got a new level of respect from me (and others, I bet!) :)

Agreed, though I will hold onto my respect until my platinum is refunded....but I won't hold my breath :)

leoakre
07-21-2016, 12:45 PM
calm down bro, although I'm happy i haven't spent my plat only house yet, but i believe tavern deed would be of arcane rarity (referring to the arcane rarity in the past) so chill ;)

I'll chill when I don't feel taken advantage of by a company ive supported for 9 seasons, but I'm not a bro!! My name ain't Mrleo!!

Psychoism
07-21-2016, 01:13 PM
Ima get ma homies, And kill Jarl.

bibeolli
07-22-2016, 03:36 PM
Can we downgrade our house? how about add ...% loot bonus for house type owner? maybe 2% to starter house, 5% to cottage, 10% to lodge, 15% to tavern owner. at least owner without environment could take benefit too.

Eugemel Ching Sai Abad
07-23-2016, 01:30 PM
Oh yeah! Looks interesting..

AxLadystyle
07-27-2016, 04:40 AM
The best thing I got from jarl so far was an egg. Well at least that was what I thought.