PDA

View Full Version : Ping and DC

Litheus
07-19-2016, 01:19 PM
Did anyone experience this unusual ping issues. Earlier when I had red ping it was like constant red ping because of bad internet or overload server. Mainly in the afternoon time only. But from some time annoying things happen i think after the update. Here are the things -

1. Have nice ping, then suddenly ping will rush to about 35k-80k then stop then again yellow ping. will not dc that is most annoying.
2. Will have nice strong ping then when i chance the map then it will load forever and ever. have to reload again.
3. if in a clash there's a sudden spike of effects like mages use all skills then ping will start running.
4. before if ping was red it stayed red, if it was running it kept on running(umplayable), and if yellow the yellow no spikes. but now even at night ping will start running suddenly

*Note - I play both in phone and chrome and all these issues happen mostly in chrome. Playing in phone is just like before. i will be running ping in chrome whereas in phone strong ping.

i use chrome to mostly pvp because more precision in keyboard that phone so if chrome giving so much problems then it is hard to fight. normally when there is red ping i dont fight but now ping will be yellow then suddenly red in between clash. very makes me angry

Minisalami
07-19-2016, 01:32 PM
Anyone? Make it everybody and add the infinite loading screens again....

bonjovi3223
07-19-2016, 03:06 PM
The ping was pretty stable this morning but in the afternoon it started jumping again & I also kept getting infinite loading (running dog) every time I change maps.

archer queen
07-22-2016, 02:17 AM
more more more DC every day :apologetic:

Vvildfire
07-22-2016, 03:34 AM
I used to have 2 a lot a couple days ago, and ended up realizing it was always in km3. So now I'm staying far away from it, it happens even if I just go to the Dragon's Jewel, and try to farm locks in kt4 (nobody else goes there to farm the bosses though, ahah ^^;).
Just yesterday night it happened when I went into a portal, and I'm worried it's also going to become an area I can't access to :(
The interesting thing about it, is that the infinite loading screen persists even after restarting the game; after I login, I can go the screen where you see your character list / news / Allies and the round "Play" button, but when I press it I can't load into km entrance till 20 minutes up to a few hours later. And I'm "stuck" in that area.