PDA

View Full Version : endgame play

de8566
07-20-2016, 09:43 AM
hey guys,when i farmed locks and have enough money to buy the endgame gear and got them ,then suddenly i realized i don't know what to do now .in pocket legends i have a lot of maps to farm and things to do ,but in arcane legends i don't know what to except the locked crates farming and it's kind of nightmare for me now.
my gears are all getting from locked crates farming ,so i must have missed the funny things of the maps and quests stuff . so can anyone tell me what fun i have missing ?
thanks for sharing ...

Fredystern
07-20-2016, 09:48 AM
Uh the answer was on yourself, you should make your own goal and try to reach it, me myself got a very very hard to reach goal for me right now :(
The key was on yourself

Elshaddoll
07-20-2016, 10:13 AM
Work on APs. Get the best gear you can buy. Try to work on the banished set (only if you're rich, but as in, filthy rich). Do furnishing quests, they can be tedious at times though, but require you to go to elite maps, so there's that.

Sent from my MediaPad 7 Youth 2 using Tapatalk

Vvildfire
07-20-2016, 12:27 PM
Yeah... Once you're a geared endgamer (not super-geared, just comfortable with your stats), you kinda just sit there without knowing what to do xD

de8566
07-22-2016, 08:42 PM
someone please guide me

Ireliaa
07-23-2016, 06:44 AM
i told this made a thread and all nothing happened oh wait..
they released northal vanitys lol

i dont login anymore, just waiting with a hope of pvp fix of rogues, without that well nothing interesting to do for me, i simply cant use my 56 arcane weapons decent gear and jewels on anything, either im forced to get 8 plat elixir which lasts few min or rot on expedition camp or become mine slave for no reason

and honestly i see less and less friends online

dinzly
07-23-2016, 07:14 AM
[ --- I am AFK --- ] *expedition camp*