PDA

View Full Version : Music for Houses

Traosabara
07-20-2016, 04:21 PM
Houses are usually a quiet place to be. We can play dance music or listen to environmental noise, and that's about it.

My idea is to add a CD player furniture item for houses!
Arcane Legends already has several music tracks that we hear while playing. We could buy a CD player with platinum, and earn CDs of various in-game music by farming in the appropriate locations or through elite quests. We could then choose from any of the CDs we own and play them in our house!

This would make houses more exciting and customizable. What do you guys think?

Carapace
07-20-2016, 06:09 PM
The Disco Ball items provide music to the houses :)

Visiting
07-20-2016, 06:14 PM
The Disco Ball items provide music to the houses :)

I need some quaint death metal in my house :<

Kingslaughter
07-20-2016, 07:18 PM
Yeah please some music so we can play high ping and dc all the time...

TheBoon
07-20-2016, 08:09 PM
I want to play My Chemical Romance's - Desolation Raw In My House and Also Bon Jovi's it's my life and linkin park - the end and Akon - Beautiful and Ariana Grande - love me harder and focus and also , Simple plan - Summer Paradise , and many more , 😁😁😘😘 Lav yah sts,. You really the good guys.

scarysmerf
07-21-2016, 06:36 AM
I want to play My Chemical Romance's - Desolation Raw In My House and Also Bon Jovi's it's my life and linkin park - the end and Akon - Beautiful and Ariana Grande - love me harder and focus and also , Simple plan - Summer Paradise , and many more , �������� Lav yah sts,. You really the good guys.
Lol just use a ipod or something same thing :)