PDA

View Full Version : Trusted Middlemen?

Ninja c:
07-20-2016, 08:44 PM
I've got a lot of rare items over the gold cap and I was wondering who are the known and trusted middlemen around here? Adam? Entity? Others?

Ty in advance

Zeus
07-20-2016, 08:47 PM
What items are worth more than the gold cap in this game? Smells like something else to me...@.@

However, yes, Adam is trusted. However, I do not think he middlemans for people. Entity is also trusted, again though, can't confirm if she likes being a middleman for someone. Most people do not because it puts them at risk for something that's not really their problem.

Ninja c:
07-20-2016, 08:50 PM
What items are worth more than the gold cap in this game? Smells like something else to me...@.@

However, yes, Adam is trusted. However, I do not think he middlemans for people. Entity is also trusted, again though, can't confirm if she likes being a middleman for someone. Most people do not because it puts them at risk for something that's not really their problem.

Ah ok. Thanks <3

Visiting
07-20-2016, 09:24 PM

Get Zeus to middleman XD

Zeus
07-20-2016, 09:30 PM
Get Zeus to middleman XD

Nooooo thank you, that sounds like a trade I do not wish to get myself involved in. :D

Visiting
07-20-2016, 09:31 PM
Nooooo thank you, that sounds like a trade I do not wish to get myself involved in. :D

Btw, pls gold sir

Zeus
07-20-2016, 09:32 PM
Btw, pls gold sir

The answer to this lies within my forum avatar.

Visiting
07-20-2016, 09:48 PM

Hmm, the guide for rogue mechanics wasn't much help ;0

Zylx
07-21-2016, 12:57 AM

Aww such cute

Zylx
07-21-2016, 01:09 AM

Player 1 Selling ign.
Player 2 looking to buy.
Player 3 middlemans.

Player 2 gives gold to player 3
Player 1 releases name
Player 2 claims the name is taken
Player 1 doesnt have the name anymore
Player 2 has the name but still says he doesnt have it.
Player 3 is begged by both players for the gold or else he'll be accused of scamming by either player yet is unsure as to what is going on.

Like this?

Sevencent
07-21-2016, 01:42 AM
Intense example

Zeus
07-21-2016, 06:12 AM
Player 1 Selling ign.
Player 2 looking to buy.
Player 3 middlemans.

Player 1 releases name
Player 3 is begged by both players for the gold or else he'll be accused of scamming by either player yet is unsure as to what is going on.

Like this?

Exactly like that. :D

Zynzyn
07-21-2016, 10:59 AM
popkewrn :)

almost read this as 'pokemon' and thought you got your pokemons ready to whack questionable middlemen.

Ninja c:
07-21-2016, 05:19 PM
Player 1 Selling ign.
Player 2 looking to buy.
Player 3 middlemans.

Player 1 releases name

Like this?

Yes... Except that I'm not selling my names. I had a heraldic item that I was selling for 18m, can't remember which one.

But I sold it, trade went smooth :)

Zeus
07-21-2016, 05:21 PM
Yes... Except that I'm not selling my names. I had a heraldic item that I was selling for 18m, can't remember which one.

But I sold it, trade went smooth :)

It was names: Die and Stun

There's no reason to be ashamed about it, haha. Nearly everyone you see that has an original name in this game has traded for it.

elitwarrio
07-21-2016, 05:31 PM
Die op name

Energizeric
07-21-2016, 07:12 PM
I don't know why people want a generic name. Make something original and then make a name for yourself by your playing skill. For half of the people with generic names, I don't even know who they are anymore as the same name has been traded multiple times. Someone who was a rogue 2 years ago, I now see the same name on a warrior? Who is it? I have no idea..... Same goes for people constantly switching names. I look at the leaderboard now and I really have no idea who is who. I suspect many of the top players are the same people who were on the leaderboards last year, but the names are all different. If you are trying to become well known in this game, switching names is the last thing you should want to do.

Unfortunately there's only a small handful of players who are still using the same name they used back in season 1.

Ninja c:
07-21-2016, 07:22 PM
Unfortunately there's only a small handful of players who are still using the same name they used back in season 1.

Me!

Should've kept die...

😣😫

<KingPete>
07-22-2016, 09:22 AM
You soooollllld themmmm????