PDA

View Full Version : New PvP Map Idea: Solo PvP map

Horme
07-21-2016, 12:42 AM
So the current PvP map have a problem with gang, I have an idea:
- Largest environment (as large as Undim field will be great) PvP with many path way, something like labyrinth (but not too complex).
- 8 Player maximum
- No teams (So, when somebody try to attack, both/ all players will get the damage)
- Using same level scale as previous map
- Make some environment that push, damage, snaring, and etc to players.

intizamfamily888
07-21-2016, 03:46 AM
That's a good idea. I always wanted a free for all map xD

Gesendet von meinem ASUS_Z00AD mit Tapatalk

Maxijackaqw
07-21-2016, 05:28 AM
We want it!!!!!!

Sent from my MotoE2 using Tapatalk

Zulgath
07-21-2016, 06:24 AM
Exactly what i thought of lol
Ffa ftw!
+8

scarysmerf
07-21-2016, 06:27 AM
Lol that wont work damaging all players if one gets hurt makes no sence and if u are worried about gangs just duel them then :)

Safiras
07-21-2016, 06:29 AM
I wonder how this prevents ganging. Say out of 8 slots 7 are occupied by members of the same guild, and you occupy the last one. Sure they might end up hitting each other, but what's to stop them from farming you nonstop?

Sandeeep
07-21-2016, 06:48 AM
you mean a clash royale pvp stage
huge environment like undium fields or like planar tombs similar labrynt

random cannons (ydra) at sides to prevent wall hugging and snaring trap to stop speed set users (kraken isles) and random time stamp based poison pools (poison doesnt stack and isnt huge) (shuyal) and a couple of metors here and there (that dont spawn mobs) (kraken boss types things that stun)
shuyal poison pools could be replaced by mob green metors (hauntlet and dead city) cause push poison and dmg. just random that disappear after a while.

u could add pvp kill points, which u can use to purchase pvp items from a pvp NPC that applies only in PVP,
example of items in shop.
stun immunity (applies in pvp only) for x mins or 1 round etc
35% speed boost (applies in pvp only) "
poison immunity. (applies in pvp only) "
(dmg or dmg reduction or any such stuff is NOT SOLD HERE, as it will cause unfair advantages)
luck kits (tradable) pvp players could sell em for some walking around gold.

if u find guild gangs, mages cant control lightning rogues thier aimed, they might end up hitting guildies,
if they managae a work-around
just leave and join a new room.

amazing idea, post this in pvp forums and see what they say abt this
include my ideas if u like em :)