PDA

View Full Version : nuris hollows quest question! an sewer quests question!

LwMark
09-04-2011, 06:14 PM
Ok the lasst quest i did ther was the one with nuris dream or something an thers no mor..i went to all npcs but nothing.im lvl 56..is ther a lvl neeed to get rest..i dont get it.??also now since lvl cap raised wil i b able to get rest of quest ther or did i miss out

Buddyf97
09-04-2011, 06:19 PM
Ok the lasst quest i did ther was the one with nuris dream or something an thers no mor..i went to all npcs but nothing.im lvl 56..is ther a lvl neeed to get rest..i dont get it.??also now since lvl cap raised wil i b able to get rest of quest ther or did i miss out
You get Nuri's funhouse by completing all the boss quest. Talk to someone in Towne with a question mark over their head and take the quest. Once they are completed you can enter Nuri's Funhouse.

Also, all Balefort Sewer Quest should be as normal except for the Crown of Persistence Quest due to lvl 56 no being the "hardcore" lvl anymore.

Hope this helps!

LwMark
09-04-2011, 06:41 PM
I habent done all the nh quests an thers no one with a question mark over head ive searched an searched...an so that means il always b missin 3 quest in the sewers?