PDA

View Full Version : New Enchantress

Coldhands
06-21-2010, 10:19 AM
Just joined Pocket Legends, and still figuring out the game. I've been putting all of my points into int but was wondering if I should keep doing that or should I put some into dex & str? Also can you reassign those points later on?

I'm level 8, any pointers you can give to a newbie is much appreciated.

Royce
06-21-2010, 10:26 AM
All Int is fine for now, though a little bit of Dex is very useful, and some people like to have 16 Str for the 1 H/s it provides. You can reassign the points later by using a respec. They are not free but pretty cheap. Basically a good method is to try to keep your Int high enough to meet the requirements of the best pink mage gear your level (or at your level just plan for requirements of level 19 gear when the first pinks are available), and beyond that put points into Dex (and/or Str to 16).

Coldhands
06-21-2010, 11:15 AM
How much int do you need for each level of pink? Also what do you recommend doing with skill points?

Silentreaper
06-21-2010, 11:20 AM
(or at your level just plan for requirements of level 19 gear when the first pinks are available)

Actually there are lvl 14 pink gears out there. I have a 14 pink robe, but i let a friend borrow it for now.

Royce
06-21-2010, 11:35 AM
Actually there are lvl 14 pink gears out there. I have a 14 pink robe, but i let a friend borrow it for now.
Cool. I did not know that. I wonder if they are a fairly new addition.

How much int do you need for each level of pink? Also what do you recommend doing with skill points?
I had a level 20 pink staff, and the Int req was 62. At level 29 it's 92, and level 30 it's 94. At level 35 it's 112 Int for the best pinks, and finally at level 40 you need 127 Int I believe.

There are a number of threads with discussions of various skill builds. What you do depends on how you like to play and also to a large extent on whether you plan to do PvP or just PvE. Just search the forums for more info, but here are some general remarks if you're interested in my opinion.
Heal - Max it out quickly, it's one of the best skills you have.
Frostbite - Meh. It can be effective, but it's really up to you. Spend points if you like the skill, otherwise spend elsewhere.
Lightining - I say max no matter what. A high damage AoE skill with an armor debuff, very handy.
Resurrect - Important to put 1 point here, but more than that is a wast IMO.
Firestorm - You should at least put a point here to have the blowback effect for emergencies, and I recommend maxing it particularly if you PvP
Ice Storm - Meh again. It's handy for a variety of reasons, but not a necessity. I like it better than frostbite, but either can be useful. Really up to you, if you like it put points on it, but I don't recommend maxing for damage since it isn't high. If you max do it because you want extended freeze time.
Drain Life - Great for PvP, kind of a waste for PvE.
Weakness - IMO this is the better debuff for PvE, mainly because it has a decent range which nightmare does not have.
Nightmare - Great for PvP, and useful in PvE but has a very short range.
Magic Shield - Awesome skill. 1 point is all you need, but add more if you have them available.
BOV - I say max this buff no matter what. The armor self buff is a life saver in PvP or PvE.
BOM - I would put at least 1 point here for PvE, and max it if you PvP.