PDA

View Full Version : Suggestion- clear inv and pots number

sun light
09-05-2011, 03:51 AM
As mentioned here is really annoying bosses throw garbage on us then we should be careful what we sell when we clear our inv
because there are things we want to keep, even if it's green or purple
My Suggestion is that we ne able to protect some of them(like a minor icon beside them) and we can not sell them without cancel the mark on removing the protection
myb a button that can clear all inv as ones? (Other than what is protected) myb one color clearing? clear all orange,clear all green Etc.
If you can add 200 or even 300 units potions that we can easily bought them
cos ones a week i go and buy pots, And I find myself Presses the button 10 times for each color lol
cos the new dungeon is Squeezing a lot of potions from us =)

tnx a lot

McBain
09-05-2011, 09:37 PM
I'm all for adding a larger increment on potion buying with an extra price break. Maybe 6500 gold for 500 pots, or something like that.

Kaarataka
09-06-2011, 02:21 AM
I think what you are attempting to do is create lockable items and them make a sell all inventory button.

You would put a lock on your non-trash pinks and then the sell all button would clear your inventory by selling anything not locked. I support this idea and it shouldn't be terribly hard to code.

Devs, this is something I have thought about for many moons. Could you look into it please.

Zaltiar
09-06-2011, 03:25 AM
Would love that idea, wouldn't have to waste time liquidating all my trash items lol

Sent from my Nexus S using Tapatalk

sun light
09-07-2011, 04:46 AM
kaa yea. thats the idea
cos even if i got 100 inv is such a waist of time to clear them all...
or myb add ad button that offer auto gold instead orange or green drops

Whirlzap
09-07-2011, 01:29 PM
Also sell to Shop should have a rebuy back option.
Currently if you liquidate, you can rebuy but if you sell to a vendor, it is lost.