PDA

View Full Version : Some PvP changes

Maxijackaqw
07-21-2016, 09:43 AM
Gonna talk about some PvP changes that i think are needed to be done
Biggest problem is gang so to avoid it following could be done
1 - Auto Team Balance
2 - Say in case of 4v1 only 1st player to join from the 4 will be able to fight the 1
3 - when 3 ppl join then all 4 from the 4v3 can participate in clash
Now for blockers
1 - They get disconnected or join random city map after 1 min of afk
Or
2- They join a team randomly after a minute of being afk
Fighting should be compulsory but got no idea how to get it done
AND a new map idea
Should be for individuals
The map should be big
That's all
sorry for bad english xd
-MaxiJackaqw

Sent from my MotoE2 using Tapatalk

Sandeeep
07-21-2016, 10:12 AM
1. auto team balance?
2. so if i join second then its literally useless for me to play? and ill have to sit on the sidelines?
3. y not just have it normally.

1. what if i dc'ed due to bad net and cant support my friends or finally have a map with interesting play?
2. irrtating for slow net players who wanna join thier guild or friends. "peace peace" "no kill me im ur guild im ur guiild"
3. maybe a new map a thread had a very good royale clash type design

Maxijackaqw
07-21-2016, 10:24 AM
1 auto team balance is u get switched to other team so both team have same number of players
2 dont join majority side (avoid ganging)
3 so u mean u like ganging no fair play ? Must be a pro

1 if u get dc thats ur fault ,dont blame the game anyways no1 ever said that u cant join back

1. auto team balance?
2. so if i join second then its literally useless for me to play? and ill have to sit on the sidelines?
3. y not just have it normally.

1. what if i dc'ed due to bad net and cant support my friends or finally have a map with interesting play?
2. irrtating for slow net players who wanna join thier guild or friends. "peace peace" "no kill me im ur guild im ur guiild"
3. maybe a new map a thread had a very good royale clash type design

onadraosari
07-21-2016, 10:31 AM
Lol auto team balance, so when guild member join another guild member and he coming for team of enemys... thats onky will make more problems. Bro if u get gang, just go out from map, its simple.

Maxijackaqw
07-21-2016, 10:40 AM
Lol auto team balance, so when guild member join another guild member and he coming for team of enemys... thats onky will make more problems. Bro if u get gang, just go out from map, its simple.
Cant keep getting outta map everytime and ruining our time to find a
good map . Game should be fair bruh
If the same guild join the same map and opposite team they can farm other non guildies.