PDA

View Full Version : What Makes a Good Friend

Biuzi
09-05-2011, 04:01 AM
To me a good friend is someone who will say Hi when you arrive in Balefort or anywhere else.
Someone who will lend you gold or items without hesitation.
Someone who invites you to a game or accepts your invites.

Post what you think a good friend is.

Fatpigwarrior
09-05-2011, 04:06 AM
Same with what I think :) Sadly not many good friends one of my best XxZombikilrxX

NECROREAPER
09-05-2011, 04:15 AM
Zombiiiii

Zombi is a good friend :)

A good friend is someone who will talk to you in CS about nothing for forever

Or give you kisses (Angel and Nybs :) )

NewEraSwag92
09-05-2011, 04:19 AM
Us Me

Driazsomethingiforgot
09-05-2011, 04:26 AM
Someone you have adult conversations with about life and love.. Lol angeldawn(: and gets you muted once a night

Arterra
09-05-2011, 04:44 AM
Same with what I think :) Sadly not many good friends one of my best XxZombikilrxX

Zombiiiii

Zombi is a good friend :)

A good friend is someone who will talk to you in CS about nothing for forever

Or give you kisses (Angel and Nybs :) )

lol zombi is the social scene in of himself... only person i would/have lent sets like sentinel with no fear. hard to find players like that.

as to lower standard (but still sort of) friends, just people you can find in town and chat with. might even attend one of those spontenous towne parties.

Ayc2000
09-05-2011, 10:53 AM
Some one who puts up with my craziness, who has time to chat and have fun in towns, and someone who helps me with whatever whenever...

noobmigo
09-05-2011, 11:25 AM
lol zombi is the social scene in of himself... only person i would/have lent sets like sentinel with no fear. hard to find players like that.

as to lower standard (but still sort of) friends, just people you can find in town and chat with. might even attend one of those spontenous towne parties.

Speaking of sentinel, do you want the shotty back naow? I'm about to jet. I believe I PM'ed you a couple times, you never responded.

Register
09-05-2011, 01:57 PM
Somebody who would help me with the random stuff i need help with...eg: killing the last two normal mobs of Lions Den..roasty helped me with that :)

apocketlegend
09-05-2011, 02:01 PM
The nicest person I ever met in PL was rosettes! She was so helpful leveling me and buying me gear when I needed it. This was when I was new. But overall my best PL buddy was Martyintje

themars
09-05-2011, 02:14 PM
Best friends are people who wants to do everything for u and vice verca. Most of my best friends i dont even know anymore how i met them for the first time.

But you are all my friends ;)

brian_spence_ni
09-05-2011, 04:35 PM
Yeah, someone with a bit of banter, but who knows to shut-up when my combo elixirs are on the go!

Tvis
09-05-2011, 05:05 PM
Someone who you can hang out with and have an awesome time. Someone who helps you and you can help them.

Cytokinesis
09-05-2011, 05:32 PM
someone who doesnt rush.....

Pakax
09-05-2011, 05:49 PM
Someone who will turn around to save you when you die running in Nuri Madness.

Cytokinesis
09-05-2011, 05:52 PM
Someone who will turn around to save you when you die running in Nuri Madness.
OMG!! totally in my first run there everyone just ran and left me then i joined a couple of friends and they ACTUALLY killed them

Nick41324
09-05-2011, 06:07 PM
Someone u can trust tons of money and items with.
I got a buddy named presidentpvp who I can seriously trust hundreds of thousands of coins with :D good person..

Cytokinesis
09-05-2011, 06:10 PM
ppl who actually do multiple xp runs with u and dont do like 5 runs and leave.
One person that helps me alot and we lvled together so many times before and that person's Kelstrick! ur awesome!!!

Wilddar
09-05-2011, 06:25 PM
Someone who will accept who you are, and not criticize or judge you.

Paar
09-05-2011, 06:28 PM
A good friend laughs with u bout ur mistakes ( Ex. I was on a friends gift page and clicked give on accident a lvl 32 Green Ice Staff and before i even said woops he gave back) Ebakin Is his name he is my BESTEST! Buddy! To bad hes turned into a SL player anyway.. also What everyone else says Just say Hi when u come on Or Just do Little things to help ya out (:

morfic
09-05-2011, 07:42 PM
1 part MOR
1 part FIC
= the best friend evar.

/thread

Otukura
09-05-2011, 07:43 PM
A good friend laughs with u bout ur mistakes ( Ex. I was on a friends gift page and clicked give on accident a lvl 32 Green Ice Staff and before i even said woops he gave back) Ebakin Is his name he is my BESTEST! Buddy! To bad hes turned into a SL player anyway.. also What everyone else says Just say Hi when u come on Or Just do Little things to help ya out (:

I've tested people like that, lol.

crestmage
09-06-2011, 12:12 AM
Someone who does pvp side by side with u and doesnt kill u even though u all happen to be on the opposite teams.

pastrychef
09-06-2011, 02:00 AM
Someone who's honest with you.

Redbridge
09-06-2011, 02:30 AM
A good friend is someone who I can trust implicity, and who makes me smile, and who points me in the right direction when I need it without making me feel like an idiot, when I'm being one. Someone who laughs, smiles, runs and chats with me, and who I know a little bit about in RL and they know a little about about me.

But there are lots of people who make me chuckle, and who I have fun with.

Kelstrick
09-09-2011, 06:02 AM
I truly appreciate it when someone drops a quick “Hi” when they see you online, trades, sells at a discount or even gives you pink drops b/c they know making you stronger makes the party stronger, willingly jumps in to help you level or complete a quest or series of quests (especially 1000 Pelts/Snowballs & Cyber -- I can so do without seeing another Yeti or Shadow ever again), lets you know what the strategy is to take down a boss, etc…

So a BIG THANKS to my good friends Anajulia, Anedefen, Quyllq, Romadrod & Weugriohake, y’all are 5 people who truly get what this game is all about! I’m really looking forward to making new memories with y’all.

BTW, off topic, I enjoy the global nature of this game as I’ve run a few times with a team that I’ll call the “3 Germans” and I always get a kick out of trying to figure out what they’re saying since I don't speak German and LOL when they write about Anna being 1.75 meters tall. Seems like somebody/somewhere is having a good time!

Cytokinesis
09-09-2011, 04:06 PM
So a BIG THANKS to my good friends Anajulia, Anedefen, Quyllq, Romadrod & Weugriohake, y’all are 5 people who truly get what this game is all about! I’m really looking forward to making new memories with y’all.
u too :D

SeerQueen
09-10-2011, 04:53 PM
The best friends on PL are the ones who invite you to their games, help you with yours, let you tag along with them even if you're probably slowing their money-farming down, and don't call you a noob when you don't know stuff because you've been playing for five days. Taupales is such a friend, my first one on Pocket Legends ever. I owe lots of my knowledge of the game to her, whether she knows it or not. Thank you, Taupales!!

angeldawn
09-11-2011, 06:40 PM
Someone who
is open and honest
you can trust
can makes u giggle
makes u smile just by seeing their name pop up
will do endless xp and farming runs until the wee hours of the morning
will jump straight into your game no matter what u are doing or who you are helping
will still be there for you even after u r grumpy from all the running :-)

I have too many close friends who fit into this category to list but they know who they are and I appreciate everything about them.

Necro - yes kisses help :-) Mwah!

Driaz - not my fault you are always muted. I can't believe you still haven't learned how to type. LoL

Much Love Y'all

Fairy
09-12-2011, 08:35 AM
For me a good friend is...
... someone u can trust,
... someone who will accept who you are,
... someone you can laugh with about your mistakes and everything else,
... someone who runs back and helps you out of a tricky situation,
... someone who invites you to a game,
... someone who helps you in quests, when you call him,
... someone you can talk about everything with and who gets you muted ... lol

Roc
09-12-2011, 08:48 AM
Someone who doesn't mind getting killed because the conversation was totally worth it :redface: