PDA

View Full Version : Weekly Update | 7/21/16 | Occupy Windmoore Event, Arcane Egg Rotation

Justg
07-21-2016, 10:40 AM
Hello Arlorians,

Today begins a special event that will unlock Free Housing Upkeep forever!

Tap here to check out the event guide. (http://www.spacetimestudios.com/showthread.php?358654-Special-Event-Guide-7-21-16-OCCUPY-WINDMOORE!)

A few other things are being updated today:

Arcane Egg Rotation:

Massive Cryostar Crates this week will contain:

- HammerJaw
- Shady and Surge
- Maridos

Housing Tweaks:

- All houses are on sale for 20% off. Taverns are 25% off!
- Environments will now be tradable.
- When you upgrade your house, your old house will be packed into a tradable deed.
- If you have previously upgraded your house, we will give you a tradable deed in the next 24 hours (we need for the data to propagate first)

Bug Fixes/ PvE:

- Banished Power Set Dimensional Bridge potion now lasts for 30 minutes
- Immortal Corruption staff VFX increased

Please let us know your thoughts in the comments, and see you in Arlor!

- g

Fightbeast
07-21-2016, 12:42 PM
Awesome :) Hoping for a tavern drop :P

Oakmaiden
07-21-2016, 12:44 PM
Second , almost ;D

dinzly
3rd..wooohooo

Bozooka
awesome 😊

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G900A using Tapatalk

Valkiryas
Meridos?

It's Maridos ... Got you :)

DaPadrino
07-21-2016, 12:47 PM
Well done!!!!

leoakre
07-21-2016, 12:50 PM
Lmao!!! It still costs me to get the deed to a house I already paid for !!!

Wth?

That's ridiculous STS!

I can get the deed to a house I paid platinum for but it costs me one week upkeep? Will this change after Jarl is defeated!

Just shaking my head ...

Robinzzzz
07-21-2016, 01:05 PM
Nice!

Sent from my vivo X5 using Tapatalk

soon
07-21-2016, 01:08 PM
Meridos, what?

leoakre
07-21-2016, 01:10 PM
Meridos, what?

It's a crossbreed between Merry St. Nick and Maridos!!

Free Taverns for everyone!!!

resurrected
07-21-2016, 01:12 PM
Hello Arlorians,

Today begins a special event that will unlock Free Housing Upkeep forever!

Tap here to check out the event guide. (http://www.spacetimestudios.com/showthread.php?358654-Special-Event-Guide-7-21-16-OCCUPY-WINDMOORE!)

A few other things are being updated today:

Arcane Egg Rotation:

Massive Cryostar Crates this week will contain:

- HammerJaw
- Shady and Surge
- Maridos

Housing Tweaks:

- All houses are on sale for 20% off. Taverns are 25% off!
- Environments will now be tradable.
- When you upgrade your house, your old house will be packed into a tradable deed.
- If you have previously upgraded your house, we will give you a tradable deed in the next 24 hours (we need for the data to propagate first)

Bug Fixes/ PvE:

- Banished Power Set Dimensional Bridge potion now lasts for 30 minutes
- Immortal Corruption staff VFX increased

- g

Bugs in text fixed [emoji14]

Justg
07-21-2016, 01:36 PM
Lmao!!! It still costs me to get the deed to a house I already paid for !!!

Wth?

That's ridiculous STS!

I can get the deed to a house I paid platinum for but it costs me one week upkeep? Will this change after Jarl is defeated!

Just shaking my head ...

Sorry for the confusion. Right now if you want to deed your house (without upgrading) we do charge taxes, but if you just upgrade your house, it should deed your old one for free.

Eskaygee
07-21-2016, 02:34 PM
Guess I was supposed to pay rent today. So, I killed Jarl a handful of times, looted some new things and decided I wanted to see what these new furnishings looked like. Turns out there's no way to access my house as of now until (I'm guessing) the events over. Was this intentional? Did I miss something? If not, is there anything you guys can do to make our houses accessible again? Bring back Estate keys in the vendors? If it comes down to it I'll just buy a few keys from cs to get into my house until upkeep is banished. Hope for a response, great update by the way! :D

Justg
07-21-2016, 02:43 PM
Guess I was supposed to pay rent today. So, I killed Jarl a handful of times, looted some new things and decided I wanted to see what these new furnishings looked like. Turns out there's no way to access my house as of now until (I'm guessing) the events over. Was this intentional? Did I miss something? If not, is there anything you guys can do to make our houses accessible again? Bring back Estate keys in the vendors? If it comes down to it I'll just buy a few keys from cs to get into my house until upkeep is banished. Hope for a response, great update by the way! :D

We accidentally removed them from the vendor. They should be there until the end of the event. We will put them back tomorrow, sorry!

reiewaun
07-21-2016, 04:04 PM
Drop rates sucks.......

Justg
07-21-2016, 04:41 PM
Drop rates sucks.......

We're hearing drop rate is not good, and drop rate is too much, which generally means it is about right.

Tomorrow we are going to look at the stats for 24 hours of the event being run and make adjustments on # required (we want it to run 5-7 days) and loot dropping. Let us know what your experience is, and thanks!

Crashonetrix
07-21-2016, 04:52 PM
Hope can get a good drop :)

elitwarrio
07-21-2016, 04:57 PM
We're hearing drop rate is not good, and drop rate is too much, which generally means it is about right.

Tomorrow we are going to look at the stats for 24 hours of the event being run and make adjustments on # required (we want it to run 5-7 days) and loot dropping. Let us know what your experience is, and thanks!
Luck lix help loots house deeds?

Justg
07-21-2016, 05:02 PM

Yes it does.

elitwarrio
07-21-2016, 05:13 PM
Yes it does.
Other thing need an answer are there some problems with loading of the game i reported in technical iusses section but think there arent devs for this section.. if someone can check maybe i will understand if my problem only. My connection still on but sometimes cant load the map and after much time load it dc.

Detona
07-21-2016, 05:43 PM
Update Arcane Pendat...

Eskaygee
07-21-2016, 06:07 PM
Ooh any reason why the 3 chests in Jarl's house don't count towards the chest chaser weekly quest??

justhell
07-21-2016, 08:23 PM
Hello Arlorians,

- Immortal Corruption staff VFX increased[/INDENT]

- g

This mean what? Sorry for my bad english

- immo staff auto aim is bad,need really close to enemies for make it work

- from what I've tried and what I've got from ppl comment on my thread,I have 2 sugestion,inrease rotting flesh proc rate (not banish rate) banish rate already at fair chance to proc or add something on immo staff charged version,something to help crowd control done well etc.

Thx a lot for ur attention on immo staff.

Korabiv
07-21-2016, 08:47 PM
Still have yet to see anyone loot a deed. Anyone know if you need to reroll in order to get them?

will0
07-21-2016, 11:00 PM
This mean what? Sorry for my bad english

- immo staff auto aim is bad,need really close to enemies for make it work

- from what I've tried and what I've got from ppl comment on my thread,I have 2 sugestion,inrease rotting flesh proc rate (not banish rate) banish rate already at fair chance to proc or add something on immo staff charged version,something to help crowd control done well etc.

Thx a lot for ur attention on immo staff.

Changing VFX effects helps but i have not try yet to see if explosion really works.....
"STS" please look into the process rate and auto-aim issue

Ipoopsy
07-22-2016, 12:12 AM
DEV should check for the potential bug abuse for spawning portals in town. I've witness it spawn and everyone nearby can go in.

Eskaygee
07-22-2016, 12:41 AM
DEV should check for the potential bug abuse for spawning portals in town. I've witness it spawn and everyone nearby can go in.

They also spawn in the PvP rooms

reiewaun
07-22-2016, 03:43 AM

To support my opinion rates sucks I did around 20 jarl portal or more with full party, we were using luck elixir and lepre, and we had 1 hisha and 2 mishi on party, Noone of us looted anything worth it's.
Can I ask is on a party there are many luck pets u get the luck from only one of the pets?

Clickbangboom
07-22-2016, 06:38 AM
There seems to be a a zombie bug with event Jarl, he is brought to zero health but remains alive so you never get your loot. I have had this happen 3 or 4 times and others have said it has happened to them as well. Maybe it's something that can be fixed while you make other tweaks to the event today.
Thanks!

foreveryoung
07-22-2016, 07:12 AM
2k gold drop and crap items it sucks

foreveryoung
07-22-2016, 07:37 AM
I want 30k - 50k gold drop not 2k and mythic and arcane item furnishing drop so I will farm 48 hours

Shimada
07-22-2016, 07:43 AM
Hi STS. Good Day!

I just bought a tavern now and bought also the forest location. Instead of getting the 448 hp buff (Level 56 * 8 per level) which is your NPC shows ,I get only additional 200 HP. I believe it's a bug. Kindly advised because now I feel being tricked :(

Carapace
07-22-2016, 11:42 AM
Hi STS. Good Day!

I just bought a tavern now and bought also the forest location. Instead of getting the 448 hp buff (Level 56 * 8 per level) which is your NPC shows ,I get only additional 200 HP. I believe it's a bug. Kindly advised because now I feel being tricked :(

There is a text bug here, the amount of health being granted is correct as per the housing post here: http://www.spacetimestudios.com/showthread.php?352733-Housing-2-0-Guide

Sorry for the confusion, this will be addressed soon

leoakre
07-22-2016, 01:23 PM
Ànyone else getting continually kicked out of kraag tombs and kracken mines?!

Sigh ... Sometimes the portal actually spits me back out at the entrance too !!

:(

Intous
07-22-2016, 01:26 PM
Yep happened a lot o.o, I thought tombs hated me, but I'm not alone it seems.

Giggles11
07-22-2016, 01:56 PM
Can u please fix bug. Jarl keeps freezing. It's the 10th time we kill we get to end and he's frozen or if he goes by fireplace he freeze and by gold on wall. Please fix it's annoying

Thank you

Giggles11
07-22-2016, 02:18 PM
Hi justg

Please please fix jarl. He is frozen and we can't kill. Please reboot system again. Thank you

Justg
07-22-2016, 02:20 PM
Hi justg

Please please fix jarl. He is frozen and we can't kill. Please reboot system again. Thank you

Yup, we'll have a fix out asap.

leoakre
07-22-2016, 03:04 PM
Yup, we'll have a fix out asap.

A fix for getting kicked out of tombs also?

Zikovsky
07-22-2016, 03:45 PM
Please add portal time to 1 minutes not 30s because Jarl Portal currently spawn when we still fight mob or boss & unfortunately we can't get them both. Sometimes I found the portal was spawn in the middle of nowhere on map when I farming. I really hope u can check this bug, thx

Justg
07-22-2016, 03:49 PM
Please add portal time to 1 minutes not 30s because Jarl Portal currently spawn when we still fight mob or boss & unfortunately we can't get them both. Sometimes I found the portal was spawn in the middle of nowhere on map when I farming. I really hope u can check this bug, thx

The 30 second timer is not a bug, it is intentionally that length to increase the intensity of the event and prevent other exploits. Hopefully you never miss one, but it spawns so frequently you should see another one pretty quickly.

Justg
07-22-2016, 03:53 PM
A fix for getting kicked out of tombs also?

We're not able to repro this, how often is it happening? Can you help with reproducible steps?

Thanks!

Avaree
07-22-2016, 05:07 PM
We're not able to repro this, how often is it happening? Can you help with reproducible steps?

Thanks!

It happened to my team twice today, seems when you run the same maps repeatedly, (I have seen this before when other events were live) is when my team saw this issue. My team uses "quit to menu" often then play to zone back to a town, or near the start of kt4 or km3. When this started, the game showed that my team had dispursed, but when trying to reparty them, the game said already in party. We had to type /partyleave in order for the issue be corrected, and then reparty, all ok then. Hope this helps :)

galileogalilei
07-23-2016, 02:17 AM
hello sts why drop rate very very suck, as you said luck help get better loot but even me try increasing my luck with combo elixir , luck elixir , lepre , arlorian ring and mishi pet until now got none house deed, can u just increase a little da drop rate lol now feel boring with this event because da items drop from jarl so rubbish !!!!!

Tippz
07-23-2016, 04:20 AM
I tried soloing kt4 tomb but it isn't working some players can still join the map. Anyone experiencing this?

Zikovsky
07-23-2016, 02:36 PM
The 30 second timer is not a bug, it is intentionally that length to increase the intensity of the event and prevent other exploits. Hopefully you never miss one, but it spawns so frequently you should see another one pretty quickly. Okay, I will accept that. Nice event anyway, thx for give us a chance to upgrade our furniture inventory slot without some plat. Can't wait ur next innovative event.

saphirae
07-23-2016, 07:43 PM
I am very confused with luck system here.... Some things require lepre,luck kit,egg ring and so on... But some are use all this but pray you dont re roll cause items drop only that way.... Or use nothing best way to loot something.... What is that all? Shouldn't it be simple? Lepre gives luck for loot and all the other luck items and pets,what is this secret mambo jambo?
Plus only only house deed drop i saw in pt was lepre only... So please explain your luck system so i dont waste my gold and time anymore. Thank you

galileogalilei
07-24-2016, 01:57 AM
I am very confused with luck system here.... Some things require lepre,luck kit,egg ring and so on... But some are use all this but pray you dont re roll cause items drop only that way.... Or use nothing best way to loot something.... What is that all? Shouldn't it be simple? Lepre gives luck for loot and all the other luck items and pets,what is this secret mambo jambo?
Plus only only house deed drop i saw in pt was lepre only... So please explain your luck system so i dont waste my gold and time anymore. Thank you

Hai buddy, after my bad experience with jarl boss i can tell u now house deed drop really not related with lepre or luck elixir something like that, maybe da system same as open lock crate no need lepre for get better loot, because as you know me already play da event from start until now lol with luck elixir , combo elixir , lepre , arlorian ring and mishi pet but guess wat i got lol all trash such 2k golds, 25 furnishing inventory slots, 1 house slot , end table , large gold pie , medium gold pie , small gold pie, wanted poster ( got one only ), jarl gold chest , jarl silver chest , small window , cottage candle , rubby , amethys , sunrise bouquet , tavern barrel etc .
The only good thing from this event is thanks for sts removing upkeep and free furnishing inventory slots lol . And last dont waste ur plats or golds for buying luck elixir it not worked at all , now all u can try is kill as much as u can or stop running event .

galileogalilei
07-24-2016, 02:53 AM

Yes it does.

it doesnt help lol justg

Kingslaughter
07-24-2016, 04:28 AM
Yeah now am broke for bought that luck elixir....now am farmin with my lepre only for this event...*i wanna ask: if we cant make bar full till end of event so we must pay the upkeep again?

saphirae
07-24-2016, 05:02 AM
Hai buddy, after my bad experience with jarl boss i can tell u now house deed drop really not related with lepre or luck elixir something like that, maybe da system same as open lock crate no need lepre for get better loot, because as you know me already play da event from start until now lol with luck elixir , combo elixir , lepre , arlorian ring and mishi pet but guess wat i got lol all trash such 2k golds, 25 furnishing inventory slots, 1 house slot , end table , large gold pie , medium gold pie , small gold pie, wanted poster ( got one only ), jarl gold chest , jarl silver chest , small window , cottage candle , rubby , amethys , sunrise bouquet , tavern barrel etc .
The only good thing from this event is thanks for sts removing upkeep and free furnishing inventory slots lol . And last dont waste ur plats or golds for buying luck elixir it not worked at all , now all u can try is kill as much as u can or stop running event .

Yes indeed i agree. Ran in all combinations full luck or totally without luck all same... And for sure killed jarl over 400 times thaths why i asked. Am full of furniture but still no house ehehe. I am lucky Luke with unlucky luck ahahaja
And yes the best thing is really no more upkeep :)

saphirae
07-24-2016, 05:06 AM
it doesnt help lol justg

Yes it does not work hehe
Maybe its me but a little better items at Jarl i get without any luck items,with re-rolls i got worst cheapest things heheh
Still not done so ill try bit more.
Good luck to everyone :)

Richardlord
07-25-2016, 09:41 PM
Is there any chance that the drop rate could be increased just a little bit? have farmed the jarl what seems like hundreds of times, (prob 75-100) and have had no good drops. But all in all great update.