PDA

View Full Version : What to do for endgame?

jonathan4210
07-21-2016, 11:23 AM
I've been grinding for lockeds and got enough gold for aegis to build my lv56 tank. Now here are his base stats (no buffs or pets):

My gear is:

Aegis of Grit
Rotting Spirit of Potency (helm and body)
Bettleborn Potency ring
Eldorian Potency amulet
Dragon Hunter of Warfare belt

All with standard fury jewels socketed (13 in all).

So, what should I do now? I only ran Underhul and Gnomish ruins once to beat the quest and get the achievement, but doing those runs constantly to get better loot seems worse than just getting more gold via more km3 runs. I tried planar tombs 1 and I can die from boss in 2 - 3 hits, don't know if thats normal. What should my next goal be for gearing up? I'm asking more for gearing up and stats, but if you wanna know my skills as well, they are:

CS
WM
HoR
Jugg

Robhawk
07-22-2016, 05:23 AM
1. get l41 arcane ring
2. craft planar pendant
3. new l56 myth belt str version

You are welcome.

jonathan4210
07-22-2016, 08:44 AM
1. get l41 arcane ring
2. craft planar pendant
3. new l56 myth belt str version

You are welcome.

Alright, more km3 runs it is lol (until I get enough to run planar tombs for amulet).

jonathan4210
07-23-2016, 11:13 AM
Also, is my health and armor good for elite tanking? Like I said, I can die in 2 - 3 hits (1 shot from those big red circle attacks) from endgame bosses. I don't know if that's good or not. Should I replace some fury jewels for some higher quality nature or diamond jewels?

IronWolfert
07-23-2016, 11:25 AM
your hp and armor is pretty decent and should b enuf to survive. i use skyward smash and chest split instead of WM due to its longer cool down and it stops me frm using other skill whn its active, plus u will attract way too much aggro especially if u use WM masteries in harder elite, so i go for this 2 skills instead for more control over it. just my build thou, no right or wrong in yours =)
gear wise strongly recommend lv56 mythic elon belt of tenacity, u can use your current lv46 belt till u have enuf gold for it. arc ring is still the best ring atm, so if u ca get one too, as for amulet i am using arc pendant of war lv54 cos i am lazy to farm planar tomb for ingredients, but i heard PP is still better in giving HP and cheaper too.
hope it helps =)

IronWolfert
07-23-2016, 11:28 AM
oh ya, and u might wanna do some upgrade on jewels, once u get your jewels to fortified fury and above u will start to feel alot better. =)