PDA

View Full Version : Some of my ideas

Oyooy
09-05-2011, 08:00 AM
I think the game should have levels for the diffrent characters, like archer levels or mage levels where other people cant get to. There should also be weapon enchantment using gems to double its attack, hit chance ect. but also doubles the level you can use it at. I also want more uses for gold as well as bying equipment. I think there should be bounuses you can choose every five levels, so at level 5 you could get + 5 hit chance, weapons do +5 damage or extra +5% experiance, geting beter at higher levels and at level 40 you might be able to get poison meaning after you hit an enimy they take 15 damage every second. I also want more ways to customise your characture as well as the strenth, speed and intelegence points.

I hope someone reads this and adds something from it to the game.

Register
09-05-2011, 08:36 AM
Your damage does increase for every level. If you assign your stats. Dex increases it most for eveyr class though.

Also, what do you mean "customise your characture"? Like armor? Faces?

OrFeAsGr
09-05-2011, 12:36 PM
I think the game should have levels for the diffrent characters, like archer levels or mage levels where other people cant get to. There should also be weapon enchantment using gems to double its attack, hit chance ect. but also doubles the level you can use it at. I also want more uses for gold as well as bying equipment. I think there should be bounuses you can choose every five levels, so at level 5 you could get + 5 hit chance, weapons do +5 damage or extra +5% experiance, geting beter at higher levels and at level 40 you might be able to get poison meaning after you hit an enimy they take 15 damage every second. I also want more ways to customise your characture as well as the strenth, speed and intelegence points.

I hope someone reads this and adds something from it to the game.

Enchating the weaps is cool!!i have seen in many known games!!!but we have the BEST DEVS so if they make that fuctionality they'll make A Lot better than other games