PDA

View Full Version : XP elixir packs not working

Serancha
07-21-2016, 11:43 PM
Hi, I came back to play the Jarl event and see if I could regain interest in the game.

I bought several 60% xp elixir packs amounting to approximately 150k gold. Over the past few hours I have had at least 4 of them "wear off" as soon as I opened them. The only other elixirs running at the time of opening were a 7 day and a permanent 15%.

A bit more than discouraging to have a bunch of gold wasted in this manner. Obviously a bug. I'd test the 50's but am a bit hesitant to waste more cash.

Thanks

Goldilox
07-22-2016, 10:57 AM
Good Day! I have looked into the issue but was unable to reproduce. You do get the message "Your Elixir has worn off" after entering the Jarl's house but that is for the buff to enter the portal. I would make sure your xp elixirs are being removed. Let me know if you have any additional information.

Thanks

Serancha
07-22-2016, 11:28 PM
Good Day! I have looked into the issue but was unable to reproduce. You do get the message "Your Elixir has worn off" after entering the Jarl's house but that is for the buff to enter the portal. I would make sure your xp elixirs are being removed. Let me know if you have any additional information.

Thanks

It appears to be only the 60% xp elixir. All I can tell you is that I opened them ,and when the opening animation ended and I went back to the mains screen, the little "elixir about to expire" animation was on the elixir icon at the bottom of the GUI.

Then the elixir worn off sign came and I had no 60% xp elixir active. This happened 4 times. Out of 6 elixirs, I managed to get 2 to work. I am unsure if this has any relation to the jarl elixir. Maybe that one is cancelling the activation?

I had no xp kits running when I opened these. I only had the 7 day and the adventurer pack perma-15% on.

Thanks