PDA

View Full Version : Concerning completion of Windmoore event

Zeazimeh
07-22-2016, 12:22 AM
I farmed Jarl from the portal several times and during the same I experienced heavy lag and extreme ping. This doubts the completion of the event as many people have already given up the cause.
Look at this video for instance:
https://youtu.be/nR_2GcFEidI

With so many ping spikes the video ends with a dc [emoji17]
Also after I enter the portal u can see a player [BUSY] ie experiencing high ping.

Recipe
07-22-2016, 12:35 AM
Yea I'm done with this event, why? Bc ping goes everywhere, I farmed jarl so many times and got nothing good, event is pointless, and in my opinion worst drop rate ever in a event . Sts plz do a better job making a event next time bc this is one of the reasons why I don't do most events . Worst event I did so far and got so much worthless loot .

Sent from my XT1528 using Tapatalk

Lethoiun
07-22-2016, 01:09 AM
Yea I'm done with this event, why? Bc ping goes everywhere, I farmed jarl so many times and got nothing good, event is pointless, and in my opinion worst drop rate ever in a event . Sts plz do a better job making a event next time bc this is one of the reasons why I don't do most events . Worst event I did so far and got so much worthless loot .

I looted a mythic deed, drop rates are suppposd to be hard. That's the point of mythic

Recipe
07-22-2016, 01:16 AM
I looted a mythic deed, drop rates are suppposd to be hard. That's the point of mythic
I know that, I'm just stating out my opinion , also I would be fine running jarl and getting in a couple runs but no ran jarl about a hundreds times and i keeo getting mugs .

Lethoiun
07-22-2016, 01:19 AM
I know that, I'm just stating out my opinion , also I would be fine running jarl and getting in a couple runs but no ran jarl about a hundreds times and i keeo getting mugs .

Due to the length of this event just keep running and if your lucky u might get something. Drop rates are fine u just need keep running :)

Recipe
07-22-2016, 01:29 AM
Yea maybe another day

Zeazimeh
07-22-2016, 01:35 AM
Please don't take the discussion off topic

Gaviinn
07-22-2016, 03:51 AM
Ping is right but a different sort of graphical lag in jarls house.

Gaviinn
07-22-2016, 03:55 AM
Btw looking at the bar, event will sure last atleast 6 days

Zeazimeh
07-22-2016, 04:05 AM
Btw looking at the bar, event will sure last atleast 6 days
When an event starts a lot of people start farming it. Slowly as they notice lag and ping goes higher it gets annoying and the bar may slow down after some days.
I personally cant farm efficiently due to lag.

Labello
07-22-2016, 04:10 AM
I enjoy this event so far. Im just running random maps finally and waiting to a portal to pop up. I feel like i can enjoy again this game instead of running only km3 like a slave every day... And when the house upkeep will be removed ill buy my first house.
Side note; i only get mugs & mugs & mugs. So after the event ill open a bar i guess... Haha

Az én iPhone készülékemről küldve a Tapatalk segítségével

Astrea
07-22-2016, 04:36 AM
Due to the length of this event just keep running and if your lucky u might get something. Drop rates are fine u just need keep running :)

Do luck elixir affect the deop rates? Or did you loot one without any luck elix?

Fyrce
07-22-2016, 06:30 AM
I solo and havent had any problems. Im happy w house decor slots and inventory slots and the occasional chest, poster, etc. Hopefully a nice deed drops on me eventually :)

Justg
07-22-2016, 09:04 AM
This is just meant to be a fun little event with some fictional flavor for removing Housing Upkeep. Along the way we are dropping some interesting and relevant loot for the non-plat players.

As usual, we are hearing "drop rate sucks" and "things drop too much", which means it is probably about right.

We've never had an energy-free event like this one, and are not sure how quickly it can be run. We'd like it to go for 5-7 days.

Today we will look at the amount of runs, and the loot that has dropped, and adjust accordingly.

Zeus
07-22-2016, 09:13 AM
This is just meant to be a fun little event with some fictional flavor for removing Housing Upkeep. Along the way we are dropping some interesting and relevant loot for the non-plat players.

As usual, we are hearing "drop rate sucks" and "things drop too much", which means it is probably about right.

We've never had an energy-free event like this one, and are not sure how quickly it can be run. We'd like it to go for 5-7 days.

Today we will look at the amount of runs, and the loot that has dropped, and adjust accordingly.

I think the loot rate is fine. While I haven't looted a house deed, there's so much more this event offers than just house deed. I think players need to look at the fact that inventory kits are dropping like water. Those inventory kits cost 15 platinum each usually, and STG is basically giving them away.

Deeds should remain rare to preserve values of houses. Just my opinion though!

epicrrr
07-22-2016, 10:26 AM
Please increase the drop rate a notch, i mean this is 1 time event ever and then nada probably no more housing sale, unless of course someone else manipulates housing market. Shazbot im looking at you!

seraneyla
07-22-2016, 10:42 AM
Pings are going wild. Pls fix

Sent from my HM NOTE 1W using Tapatalk

Astrea
07-22-2016, 11:38 AM

Yes, you do have BEFORE the energy kits are introduced into the game and people were really happy about that.

Zeazimeh
07-22-2016, 12:13 PM
Umm i wasn't concerned about drop rate of items. They are good enough, my concern was high ping which made it hard to farm jarl

Vixenne
07-22-2016, 01:09 PM
So far I'm truly enjoying this event. I just experience a few ping spikes and I got transferred to Camp after getting in a portal (in which I'm with a party and both of em got transferred to Windmoore.) Drop rate of items are honestly okay for me. I have yet to loot a Deed but it's fine with me. They're supposed to be very rare in the first place.

Asron9
07-22-2016, 01:32 PM
Please increase the drop rate a notch, i mean this is 1 time event ever and then nada probably no more housing sale, unless of course someone else manipulates housing market. Shazbot im looking at you!
1+ agree it just 1 time event,pls up a bit deed drop rate , thank you.

Sent from my Lenovo A1900 using Tapatalk