PDA

View Full Version : My idea for next update!!

OrFeAsGr
09-05-2011, 09:52 AM
Ok!So i was bored and went to Forest Heaven to speak with new guys and help them in anything they need help!!After i showed a guy where's Amira i saw Ethan the lil human guy!!!^_^In Curiocity i saw what he was talking about and he said that he sent word back to his people and he's excepting help to help us defeat the dangerous guys we are against every day!!!
So my question and at same time suggestion!!!Is the creation of a new class able!!!I mean it would be nice to see a new class cause Ethan sais they gonna have str dex and int combined!!!This would be very nice!!!!:)
Pls reply tell me your opinion!!! Devs too pls reply :))))

TANKKAAR
09-05-2011, 10:39 AM
The NPC Ethan has been around since atleast AO3 lvl cap 50 as far as I remember, maybe even AO2 but for that I can't be certain :) Also his message hasn't changed since the first time I have seen him either :( I do hope that a 4th class is introduced into PL but as to when and if only the deviGods know.....lol... I'm just saying don't hold your breath.

OrFeAsGr
09-05-2011, 10:49 AM
Lol i knew that he is known i just havent given attention to his sayings!!I just said my idea;)