PDA

View Full Version : Achievements?!

ThisGuy0502
09-05-2011, 01:10 PM
I know I have posted this befor but I have posted it in the wrong area. So I am posting the same forum in this area. Please read. I was playing star legends and it was getting kinda boring since I already have both of my characters at lvl 26. So I was on uncharted ruins and I said to my self what if the devs made this game more fun and less boring. What if they added achievements! Here's an example of one, pass the map uncharted ruins without dying once. Then they could give some type of gamer score, similar to xbox but not exactly the same. We could also compare others achievements and help each others get achievements. This would make the game more exciting and more competetive. This would prove that you are an elite gamer if you get all the achievements. So plz does everyone agree with me or this is just stupid. Please leave comments below :)

Nourish
09-05-2011, 01:24 PM
The games in development... So if course it will get boring With only 26 levels. They've thought of these ideas already. They can't update the game instantly because someone is bored. Go play PL or something so your not so bored? Good idea though ;)

Cahaun
09-05-2011, 01:42 PM
Good idea. :cool:

ThisGuy0502
09-05-2011, 02:15 PM
The games in development... So if course it will get boring With only 26 levels. They've thought of these ideas already. They can't update the game instantly because someone is bored. Go play PL or something so your not so bored? Good idea though ;)

I didnt intend for them to update the game cause i was bored. It was just an expresion lol. Of course they're not going to udate the game cause me of all ppl is bored of it :p lol im not that special..