PDA

View Full Version : Farming/crafting events

Flipburry
07-22-2016, 04:09 AM
When is the next big farm/craft event assumed to be?
Like the egg hunt, harvest event or the birthday event. Imo those are the most fun, interactive events, so yeah... Really looking forward to another lol any ideas?

Plqgue
07-22-2016, 08:30 AM
When is the next big farm/craft event assumed to be?
Like the egg hunt, harvest event or the birthday event. Imo those are the most fun, interactive events, so yeah... Really looking forward to another lol any ideas?

Bruh were in a farming event

Rehired
07-22-2016, 09:49 AM
Im pretty sure he/she is talking abount an event that includes an energy bar or one that has its own story you know like Halloween event, Winter event, Ursoth etc.

And speaking of Halloween, i think thats the next spacetime event. I'm not exactly sure, i tried digging it up but that's to much work.

Correct me if i am wrong. Good morning everybody. (By everybody i mean whoever sees this message in the morning. Just in case you did'nt know) lol jk

Plqgue
07-22-2016, 09:56 AM
Im pretty sure he/she is talking abount an event that includes an energy bar or one that has its own story you know like Halloween event, Winter event, Ursoth etc.

And speaking of Halloween, i think thats the next spacetime event. I'm not exactly sure, i tried digging it up but that's to much work.

Correct me if i am wrong. Good morning everybody. (By everybody i mean whoever sees this message in the morning. Just in case you did'nt know) lol jk
Those are energy events not farm/craft

Rehired
07-22-2016, 02:21 PM
Those are energy events not farm/craft Okay, what are we crafting in this event? In the energy events you farm for items and then you can craft items. Why isnt it farm/craft?

Befs
07-22-2016, 03:07 PM
Okay, what are we crafting in this event? In the energy events you farm for items and then you can craft items. Why isnt it farm/craft?

Farm / Craft events are the Harvest event, cake event, and the egg hunt.

They do not require anything to run the event, and there are no leaderboards. You just go out and loot materials.

I believe the Harvest event is next.

Plqgue
07-22-2016, 03:11 PM

They do not require anything to run the event, and there are no leaderboards. You just go out and loot materials.

Or birthday those two were close

Fyrce
07-22-2016, 03:11 PM
I believe the harvest or a fall event is next also.

Rehired
07-22-2016, 05:36 PM

Oh, thanks for the correction fam. What is this "Harvest Event"? I've played this game so long but I always quit before the event. I remember I left the game 1 day before Goblin event. I had to leave, Sts games get to addictive. I had to show AL who's boss.

Befs
07-22-2016, 05:51 PM
Oh, thanks for the correction fam. What is this "Harvest Event"? I've played this game so long but I always quit before the event. I remember I left the game 1 day before Goblin event. I had to leave, Sts games get to addictive. I had to show AL who's boss.

Np, it's similar to the opening underhul event, except you get rewards.

Certain vegetables / fruits spawn randomly in maps depending on your class, and you need a certain amount of each to create a harvest horn, which drops assorted goodies and vanities.

Rehired
07-22-2016, 07:40 PM
Np, it's similar to the opening underhul event, except you get rewards.

Certain vegetables / fruits spawn randomly in maps depending on your class, and you need a certain amount of each to create a harvest horn, which drops assorted goodies and vanities.

Thanks. Should be a fun experience.

Flipburry
07-22-2016, 11:45 PM
Bruh were in a farming event

Yeah no, I'm talking about the events I mentioned, this is kind of lame farming event, you make more farming crates or eggs lol with events like the ones I mentioned, at least when you put in the effort, and craft and stuff, you can make a decent amount of gold. Besides, the point of this one is to stop housing upkeep.

Plqgue
07-22-2016, 11:58 PM
You asked for a farming event this counts lol you literally just farm jarl

Flipburry
07-23-2016, 09:05 AM
No, I asked for farming AND crafting, there's no crafting involved in this, and I asked about events similar to those that I listed.

Plqgue
07-23-2016, 09:10 AM
No, I asked for farming AND crafting, there's no crafting involved in this, and I asked about events similar to those that I listed.
A / means or ,
So you basically wrote a farming or crafting event.....know what you're asking man

Flipburry
07-23-2016, 09:16 AM
I know what I'm asking for, maybe I didn't phrase it perfectly

Befs
07-23-2016, 09:16 AM
A / means or ,
So you basically wrote a farming or crafting event.....know what you're asking man

What is the point of you arguing on this thread? It was a simple question...

Plqgue
07-23-2016, 09:25 AM
What is the point of you arguing on this thread? It was a simple question...

Freedom of speech is great eh