PDA

View Full Version : New Jarl bugged

Robhawk
07-22-2016, 05:14 AM
When you go through the portal there are already people trying to kill Jarl but he sits in a corner and you cant do damage, no kill, no loot !

Robhawk
07-22-2016, 02:40 PM
I guess Jarl doesn't like you too.

hope someone saw what i did there.

I cant remember a single time when you contributed something usefull in any of my threads or any of my posts... Take my good advice and visit a doctor, perhaps he can help you. Honestly i feel sorry for you!

Vixenne
07-24-2016, 05:34 AM
I guess Jarl doesn't like you too.

hope someone saw what i did there.

Well played! :applause:

I cant remember a single time when you contributed something usefull in any of my threads or any of my posts... Take my good advice and visit a doctor, perhaps he can help you. Honestly i feel sorry for you!

Ever heard of Humor? I bet a lot of people feel sorry for you and your irrational behavior.

Robhawk
07-25-2016, 09:24 AM
Ever heard of Humor? I bet a lot of people feel sorry for you and your irrational behavior.

I know when its humor and when its not and i can tell you when avikk`s or your name is involved its never humor! When there is a disrespectful post against me you are the first to give a thumbs up... Just explain to me why always people like you and avikk and some others join my threads and posts to talk nonsense! Its never ontopic its just always BS from persons that don't like me and also i don't like at all. You are a little 15 year old fan girl of some players like avikk and zeus and im fine with it but GET OFF MY BACK !!! I dont care in any way about you in real life nor about any of your characters in Arcane Legends! Same goes for avikk! Just look for other people to cyberbully or even better STOP YOUR BS!

THANK YOU !!!